Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mother-of-13 who said she had to shuffle

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

• Barbara Fari handed three month prison sentence at London's High Court
  • Judge Mr Justice Spencer stayed her term so she can lodge an appeal
  • Court heard she lied about injury in a bid to claim £750,000 compensation
  • Last week judge ruled Mrs Fari and her husband were in contempt of court
View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

That bottom shuffle is killer

Miss me?

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

The couple denied contempt and Mrs Fari, who is illiterate, claimed she relied on the advice of solicitors, simply signed documents which were not explained properly and that medical experts misinterpreted what she told them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2k5l8jknR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So being illiterate is an excuse for stupidity and greediness now? She may not be able to read, but she was able to have 13 kids and lie to get even more tax payers money.
She lied through her mouth and knew exactly what she was doing....as did her husband.
I do hope her 13 kids do not all grow up to be just like them!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    CatFromHell

CatFromHell

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Poor woman. Medical experts misinterpreted what she told them and forced her to do this. She had no idea what she was doing. This will of course all be confirmed at the hearing next week, I'd be very surprised if she actually ended up being punished for what she's done.

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostSheWomanCatTypeThing, on 08 November 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Poor woman. Medical experts misinterpreted what she told them and forced her to do this. She had no idea what she was doing. This will of course all be confirmed at the hearing next week, I'd be very surprised if she actually ended up being punished for what she's done.
of course she did not know, when asked "are you telling the truth?" she said "yes", just like the other 13 times she said yes to.
Jeeze this is the mother who has brought up 13 kids.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#6    CatFromHell

CatFromHell

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Apparently she exaggerated a knee injury, I suppose she's been on her knees enough times to know how to fake it.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostSheWomanCatTypeThing, on 08 November 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

Apparently she exaggerated a knee injury, I suppose she's been on her knees enough times to know how to fake it.
There goes a mouthful of coffee all over the keyboard.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users