Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Raw organic fruits and vegetables can treat

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

http://www.naturalne...r_industry.html

(NaturalNews) There is a 75-year "CON" known as Western Medicine, but it's a hush-hush topic in the news and in newspapers and magazines. Although medical doctors and surgeons are experts at fixing broken bones or removing animal fat from clogged arteries, the "pharmaceutical nation" known as the USA is caving in on itself, but nobody is allowed to talk about it on TV, or they lose all their sponsors. There is also a world of medicine known as organic food, but some people want to cook it, fry it, boil it or broil it, or even worse, grill it out, and that LIVE food becomes DEAD food, useless to the body, which needs nutrients for immunity, cellular health, vitality and sustainability.

What every new cancer patient needs to know

http://healthydebate...ept-of-defense/

People Who Grow Their Own Food Labeled Extremist By Dept. Of Defense

( J. D. Heyes)  If the founding fathers were reincarnated today, they’d probably start another revolution, this time to break away from an American government that has become far too imperial for its own good.
And as such, they’d be labeled “extremists” by those who mean to rule us.
In fact, the nation’s founders are considered extremists by the Pentagon, according to a new “training manual” that explicitly labels the framers as such.

Can anyone see the dots????????????    It's like the governments want people sick to keep the fake monetary system going.

#2    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

From your link http://healthydebate...ept-of-defense/

Believe in freedom? You’re an extremist…
The manual defines an “extremist” as “a person who advocates the use of force or violence; advocates supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or national origin; or otherwise engages to illegally deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights.”
In addition, it says, “Nowadays, instead of dressing in sheets or publically espousing hate messages, many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.”
So, if ye love liberty and freedom more than ye love a big, powerful central government that has grown well beyond its constitutional boundaries, you’re an extremist. If ye dare to take care of yourself, to be an individual who grows his own food (weren’t there a number of farmers and plantation owners in the group of founding fathers?) ye are an enemy of the state.

The red part, that isn't the same as labeling everyone who talks about freedom as extremists, unlike the link claims. Individual liberties and states' rights to publicly boast your fully automatic light automatic firearm, or making the world a better place by culling 90% of the population or certain races or nations or religions or worldview-adopted people. The extremists of today use subterfuge instead of power-messages. Crude but there persuasion instead of slogans.

I'm all in for natural stuff, but it's hard for me to stand behind articles like this. You need to clean your own nest first if you want to be taken half-seriously. I've been more serious than this and people laugh me out constantly, only fools will buy what you say unless you pick your sources better and recognice it when you took bad sources.

Edited by Mikko-kun, 10 November 2013 - 01:08 PM.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#3    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

I'm all in for natural stuff, but it's hard for me to stand behind articles like this. You need to clean your own nest first if you want to be taken half-seriously. I've been more serious than this and people laugh me out constantly, only fools will buy what you say unless you pick your sources better and recognice it when you took bad sources.

So where supposed to take people who are higher up as gospel?  This is not the army, this is a forum.  Am i supposed to believe money exist's because I see a bank?  Am I supposed to go up to a bank manager and bow down to his greatness because of a belief in money?  What If my belief is different to his?

It's all belief and what you wanna believe.    So I can express myself and put whatever source I want to.   If you dig deep enough you will see who holds the power and it certainly isn't the experts otherwise we would all be well enough right now!!

#4    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,955 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

Perhaps the reason oncologists don't talk about raw foods is because they aren't dietitians.

#5    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

View Postrashore, on 10 November 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

Perhaps the reason oncologists don't talk about raw foods is because they aren't dietitians.

That's generally how it works, only study 1 thing when once you study more about the human body an it's enviroment and how things work you start to build up a picture as how we are being manipulated.

#6    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,475 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 10 November 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

It's all belief and what you wanna believe. So I can express myself and put whatever source I want to.   If you dig deep enough you will see who holds the power and it certainly isn't the experts otherwise we would all be well enough right now!!

Sure this is a forum, sure you're entitled to post whatever you want along the rules, but if you want to be taken seriously, you do not do the highlighted part. Do you take sceptics seriously if they post half-assed sources? The people I seen here dont, for example when one source of GMO advocates had a financer with conflicting interests (financed by a known GMO company), and that's less obvious than what's in your source. That article blatantly resorts in selective reading comprehension, and you make nothing out of it.

As for the topic itself, the mind-body link is obvious, and if you tone down body health, you tend to get a duller mind. And dull minds make poor rebels. So I agree on the probable cause. And it's not because of money shortage that we're being pushed less healthy food, because those who have the power to direct the money flows as they wish can decide whether or not it's profitable to produce whatever foods you choose. Upping the prices artificially, via stock market and influencing legistlation always works. And it's hard for me to believe they'd be too stupid to realise the practical consequences of their legistlations, because a lot of experts see those consequences a mile away and can warn them.

And I never said we're supposed to take people higher up as gospel. If someone had the same agenda as you but drove it with means you think are dirty, you'd just shut up?

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#7    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Sure this is a forum, sure you're entitled to post whatever you want along the rules, but if you want to be taken seriously,

I'll never be taken seriously until I am at the top of the pyramid which is impossible as I am not initiated to it.

you do not do the highlighted part. Do you take sceptics seriously if they post half-assed sources? The people I seen here dont, for example when one source of GMO advocates had a financer with conflicting interests (financed by a known GMO company), and that's less obvious than what's in your source. That article blatantly resorts in selective reading comprehension, and you make nothing out of it.

As for the topic itself, the mind-body link is obvious, and if you tone down body health, you tend to get a duller mind. And dull minds make poor rebels. So I agree on the probable cause. And it's not because of money shortage that we're being pushed less healthy food, because those who have the power to direct the money flows as they wish can decide whether or not it's profitable to produce whatever foods you choose. Upping the prices artificially, via stock market and influencing legistlation always works. And it's hard for me to believe they'd be too stupid to realise the practical consequences of their legistlations, because a lot of experts see those consequences a mile away and can warn them.

And I never said we're supposed to take people higher up as gospel. If someone had the same agenda as you but drove it with means you think are dirty, you'd just shut up?

#8    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

So please, Mr. david icke is right, explain to me what exactly is present in organic foods that isn't included in non-organic foods that causes the human body to recognise when its own cells are malfunctioning.

A good diet is an important part of preventative health care, I don't deny that, but I don't buy for a moment that there is some magical quality in organic foods that is missing from their alternative. So if you please, the names of some chemical compounds present only in organic foods and their effects on the body so that I can do my own research. Otherwise I'm calling bunkum.

Life is the result of the struggle between dynamic opposites Form & Chaos, Substance & Oblivion, Light & Dark And all the infinite variations of Yin & Yang
When the pendulum swings in favour of one It will eventually swing in favour of it's opposite Thus the balance of the universe is maintained

-Jeru the Damaja

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,709 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

Because back when everything was organic and "all natural" nobody got cancer.....

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#10    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,475 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 10 November 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

I'll never be taken seriously until I am at the top of the pyramid which is impossible as I am not initiated to it.

You really think so? Should take a look around you, a lot of people are interested in things people on top of the pyramid don't approve, you know that. And there's those too who dont openly advocate the "alternative things" but still receive the ideas openly, without denial. Maybe with healthy scepticism. Those are the ones you need to sell your stuff to if you want to make a difference. I shut up about this kinda stuff unless I think I can sell the stuff to them, because it's pointless to preach to the choire, ain't it?

#11    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

So please, Mr. david icke is right, explain to me what exactly is present in organic foods that isn't included in non-organic foods that causes the human body to recognise when its own cells are malfunctioning.

This is the answer

Because back when everything was organic and "all natural" nobody got cancer.....

Ask anyone in the 50's 60's they never knew of cancer because the food was naturally grown was not interfered with.  The milk was pure and in glass not plastic.

The body needs pure organic food not chemicals and E numbers.    Most people go to a hospital when they hear the C word and panic and think a doctor with all the phd's and certificates are going cure them when good food can do it as well as other natural things I wont mention, don't wanna wake the admin up. lol

#12    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,549 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 10 November 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

This is the answer

Ask anyone in the 50's 60's they never knew of cancer because the food was naturally grown was not interfered with.  The milk was pure and in glass not plastic.

The body needs pure organic food not chemicals and E numbers.    Most people go to a hospital when they hear the C word and panic and think a doctor with all the phd's and certificates are going cure them when good food can do it as well as other natural things I wont mention, don't wanna wake the admin up. lol

Your ignorance astounds even me. Cancer has been recorded as far back as recorded history goes, the ancient Greeces ecen gave us the name.

For those who want a starting point for some real research:
http://en.m.wikipedi...story_of_Cancer

DIIR, maybe you should read up a bit instead of giving yourself a congratulatory BJ everytime you post one of these articles. At this point I'm partially convinced you don't even know what cancer is.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#13    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,955 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

This is the answer

That's not accurate. Man has known of cancer for millennium, the earliest mention of it from 3000 B.C.out of Egypt. It was dealt with in various forms for thousands years and is fairly well documented for at least the last few hundred years. Geez, the American Cancer Society was founded in 1913. Pretty weird if the ACS was founded 40 years before anyone knew of cancer in the 50's.
Gosh, maybe check some sources other than David Icke?

#14    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,946 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

When my uncle got cancer in the late 70s he tried this carrot juice every day and he even went to Mexico but he still passed I guess it was to late

#15    tipsy_munchkin

tipsy_munchkin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

This is the answer

The body needs pure organic food not chemicals and E numbers. Most people go to a hospital when they hear the C word and panic and think a doctor with all the phd's and certificates are going cure them when good food can do it as well as other natural things I wont mention, don't wanna wake the admin up. lol

Nope. The odds of suffering with cancer increase with age. We see more cancer because on average we live longer.As already pointed out cancer is nothing new. It also shows a lack of research to even suggest that in the 50's or 60's cancer was not an issue. There is no golden age of better health, we are healthier than ever and because many things that would have killed an individual sooner can be cured or managed they are more likely to live long enough to become at increased risk of developing cancer.

http://www.cancerres...t-causes-cancer

''Most types of cancer become more common as we get older. This is because the changes that make a cell become cancerous in the first place take a long time to develop. There have to be a number of changes to the genes within a cell before it turns into a cancer cell. These changes can happen by accident when the cell is dividing. Or they can happen because the cell has been damaged by carcinogens and the damage is then passed on to future cells when that cell divides. The longer we live, the more time there is for genetic mistakes to happen in our cells.'

*     I'm pink therefore i'm spam     *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users