Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Praying to God


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Joined:18 May 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

What I will write here is a simplified and limited description of my personal impressions.
If man wants God to "hear" him, he usually tries to connect with him by means of praying. But what does it really mean to connect with God?
The man must "tune up himself in to God", which means to reach such vibrations of his conscience that become compatible with "corresponding part of God's complicated personality" that can "hear the prayer".
But now I will tell you one secret, which is what would happen if man really has tuned up himself in to God:
As soon as man is tuned up in to (the higher self of) God, he - metaphorically said - becomes him a bit, which means that he starts to wish the same things like God wishes. It means, that even if it was the future unhappiness of his mankind, he suddenly agrees with it and wants it too. If he did not want the same things like God, he could be connected with him.
However, when the same man releases himself from the God's reality and returns back to that of human, only then he starts to want the fulfillment of his original human wishes again.
Another option during praying, a compromise, is to connect to some "lower part of God's complicated personality" and/or to some corresponding intelligent stream & reality of his, but you cannot ask much, because it does not use to fulfill any bigger wishes.
All creatures want God (= consequently Precreator) to give them and/or to their kind greater prosperity and well-being. However, when you think of asking of this, you must know the following:
Above all, the Allorganism is here to service its owner - Precreator (= Supergod, the God of all the Gods). So that all the various spiritual & material kinds are here a little bit more because of him than he because of them!
And remember this: No one can successfully ask the Highest One of a higher amount of his subjective happiness than which is predestined for him! To ask him of more is useless.
Apart from it, sometimes God - if he wants - can connect with some creatures and then let them pray to him and answer them. Sometimes God can play with them even in this way.
Some are supposed to pray and not to be answered at all; some are supposed to pray and to be answered partly; and some are supposed to pray and to be answered fully. Never forget that God has created many diverse paths that we are supposed to walk along. Some are shorter and some longer, some more pleasant and some more painful.
In conclusion, there is one good thing worth mentioning that sometimes uses to happen: People ask God exactly of what he has predestined for them to be given. In such a case their wish is in a full agreement with the God's wish: People pray and God answers :-)
**********
By the way, individual prayers - that is praying alone without other people - are better than those with other people. And better is also when you are not listened to by other people during your praying.
In the end, there is the most important thing of all: Pray for what is called "The Second Coming of Jesus Christ". Ask him to come! All the prayers for any help to those most suffering human souls are less important. When he comes, it will solve all.


#2    J. K.

J. K.

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts
  • Joined:09 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fort Worth, TX

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

What is the Allorganism?

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#3    AtlantisRises

AtlantisRises

    Oderint dum metuant

  • Member
  • 2,396 posts
  • Joined:08 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Australia

  • My time has not yet come either, Some are born post humously

    Ecce homo
    Nietszche

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

If everything is predestined then whats the point in praying at all. If god has already decided what is going to happen to you then chances are he's not going to change his mind even if you say please and thankyou.

Posted Image

#4    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

    ????????

  • 26,926 posts
  • Joined:17 Apr 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • Paranoid Android... Gorram it kid, let's frak this thing and go home! Make it so!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

View PostAtlantisRises, on 11 November 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

If everything is predestined then whats the point in praying at all. If god has already decided what is going to happen to you then chances are he's not going to change his mind even if you say please and thankyou.
If your parents know you love them, then what's the point in telling them that you love them? Do you suppose prayer is a request to change God's mind? Or is it communication because that's how all relationships work - by talking to one another!

Edited by Paranoid Android, 11 November 2013 - 05:18 AM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#5    Beany

Beany

    Government Agent

  • 3,571 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California

  • If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

It's my belief that we are all already connected with a greater being/energy/intelligence, because we are a small part of a greater whole. That we are disconnected or can be disconnected, is an illusion or a malfunction of our consciousness or awareness. I'm not sure it's a deity, right now I don't see it as deity in the way the Judeo-Christian or the other world's great religions commonly use, but more like a web or energy that infuses and informs everything. Well, that's it for my Sunday meanderings. Anyhoo, my prayers are solely those of thanks, for my life, my children, all the wonderful people & events in my life. Don't know who/what receives it, or if it is received at all, but it does reinforce my belief that gratitude is one of the ways to happiness.


#6    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,174 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Australia

  • Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 10 November 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

What I will write here is a simplified and limited description of my personal impressions.
If man wants God to "hear" him, he usually tries to connect with him by means of praying. But what does it really mean to connect with God?
The man must "tune up himself in to God", which means to reach such vibrations of his conscience that become compatible with "corresponding part of God's complicated personality" that can "hear the prayer".
But now I will tell you one secret, which is what would happen if man really has tuned up himself in to God:
As soon as man is tuned up in to (the higher self of) God, he - metaphorically said - becomes him a bit, which means that he starts to wish the same things like God wishes. It means, that even if it was the future unhappiness of his mankind, he suddenly agrees with it and wants it too. If he did not want the same things like God, he could be connected with him.
However, when the same man releases himself from the God's reality and returns back to that of human, only then he starts to want the fulfillment of his original human wishes again.
Another option during praying, a compromise, is to connect to some "lower part of God's complicated personality" and/or to some corresponding intelligent stream & reality of his, but you cannot ask much, because it does not use to fulfill any bigger wishes.
All creatures want God (= consequently Precreator) to give them and/or to their kind greater prosperity and well-being. However, when you think of asking of this, you must know the following:
Above all, the Allorganism is here to service its owner - Precreator (= Supergod, the God of all the Gods). So that all the various spiritual & material kinds are here a little bit more because of him than he because of them!
And remember this: No one can successfully ask the Highest One of a higher amount of his subjective happiness than which is predestined for him! To ask him of more is useless.
Apart from it, sometimes God - if he wants - can connect with some creatures and then let them pray to him and answer them. Sometimes God can play with them even in this way.
Some are supposed to pray and not to be answered at all; some are supposed to pray and to be answered partly; and some are supposed to pray and to be answered fully. Never forget that God has created many diverse paths that we are supposed to walk along. Some are shorter and some longer, some more pleasant and some more painful.
In conclusion, there is one good thing worth mentioning that sometimes uses to happen: People ask God exactly of what he has predestined for them to be given. In such a case their wish is in a full agreement with the God's wish: People pray and God answers :-)
**********
By the way, individual prayers - that is praying alone without other people - are better than those with other people. And better is also when you are not listened to by other people during your praying.
In the end, there is the most important thing of all: Pray for what is called "The Second Coming of Jesus Christ". Ask him to come! All the prayers for any help to those most suffering human souls are less important. When he comes, it will solve all.
Once one is connected to god one can not go back to just being human again as if the experince had never happened, Because one knows some greater truths of humanity and our relationship to self, others, 'god' and the universe.

This will change your life and set you on a different path to the future. It creates an enduring new world view .

There is no predestination. God hopes and wants. every human to connect to him, every human  to be transformed, and every human to be saved. That is one possibilty which remains open, because each single one of us can make it happen for ourselves. It is true that, in "surrendering" self to god  becming one with god, and following god's path for you , your whole life will be happier, more empowered, more constructive, richer and complete.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#7    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,174 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Australia

  • Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostBeany, on 11 November 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

It's my belief that we are all already connected with a greater being/energy/intelligence, because we are a small part of a greater whole. That we are disconnected or can be disconnected, is an illusion or a malfunction of our consciousness or awareness. I'm not sure it's a deity, right now I don't see it as deity in the way the Judeo-Christian or the other world's great religions commonly use, but more like a web or energy that infuses and informs everything. Well, that's it for my Sunday meanderings. Anyhoo, my prayers are solely those of thanks, for my life, my children, all the wonderful people & events in my life. Don't know who/what receives it, or if it is received at all, but it does reinforce my belief that gratitude is one of the ways to happiness.
The trouble is that, mostly, one as had to experience this to understand it, yet alone 'believe" it s possible.IE the sense of connectedness comes through being connected, so only those who are, or have been connected, are aware that ALL humans can exist this way. Some people are like neurons in the brain of god which have no synaptic connection to the rest. Others have a complete connection .

Edited by Mr Walker, 12 November 2013 - 03:35 AM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#8    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

    Nyx Undefined

  • Member
  • 2,546 posts
  • Joined:12 May 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

  • My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. -Maya Angelou

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Jesus died on the cross to teach us how to live.  He made that connection with us and then it's up to us how to go about it.  When we believe, we have Him to guide our path and by communicating with him it helps us to keep on living.  With the bond that we create with him, it makes us whole, protected somehow, regardless of the happiness and challenges in our lives.  So we pray, we talk to Him, we tell Him everything, we ask, and we thank Him.  Not much of a difference with the kind of relationship we have with our loved ones.

A window within the soul to see, light and magick I send with thee.
Be strong, be brave, make the right choice, though darkness shouts with a terrible voice.
Know that I'm watching from above and that always, always, the answer is love.

#9    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Joined:18 May 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostAtlantisRises, on 11 November 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

If everything is predestined then whats the point in praying at all. If god has already decided what is going to happen to you then chances are he's not going to change his mind even if you say please and thankyou.

The point in praying is the same like the point in life. The purpose of our life is to feel what we are to feel. Our feelings cause energy & matter to transform, which is what God requires.

Some must experience the feeling that God does not hear them, others that he does. There is a point in everything in human life.


#10    thyra

thyra

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Joined:13 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 10 November 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:


The man must "tune up himself in to God", which means to reach such vibrations of his conscience that become compatible with "corresponding part of God's complicated personality" that can "hear the prayer".
But now I will tell you one secret,

it isnt required for man to 'tune up' with god or anything. In case you believe in god, you probably get the idea that god is all-knowing/ all powerful. It can get 'down'  (with your own words) to you if it wills.
Answering of a prayer totally is at god's will, you cant guess or know the dynamics there, because god pleases as it chooses.

Posted Image


#11    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,174 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Australia

  • Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

View Postthyra, on 13 November 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

it isnt required for man to 'tune up' with god or anything. In case you believe in god, you probably get the idea that god is all-knowing/ all powerful. It can get 'down'  (with your own words) to you if it wills.
Answering of a prayer totally is at god's will, you cant guess or know the dynamics there, because god pleases as it chooses.
No. A connection to god is a two way thing. It is not enough for god to desire it or will it. You must work at it also. I wouldn't put it quite like the spirit of truth does (about vibrational levels) but it requires a mutual connection of mind, body, will and spirit.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#12    thyra

thyra

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Joined:13 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

God by definition is an all powerful and all knowing thing.
It is a new age approach (law of attraction and things to this regard) to think that people need to 'tune up' themselves. But please also see that law of attraction doesnt talk about god at all and it isnt about prayers also. IF you are believing in GOD you by definition of it, accept that it can 'tune down' to you if he wills.

Edited by thyra, 14 November 2013 - 10:20 AM.

Posted Image


#13    KrowMax

KrowMax

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside The Cave..

  • Evil Listen To Evil Ideas And Liars Listen To Lies

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Their's no way a man can become a GOD...

                             Evil Person Listen To Evil Ideas And Liars Listen To Lies

#14    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,174 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Australia

  • Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostKrowMax, on 14 November 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

Their's no way a man can become a GOD...
Sources please. :innocent:

In other words, how do you KNOW this is true.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#15    Beany

Beany

    Government Agent

  • 3,571 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California

  • If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostMr Walker, on 12 November 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

The trouble is that, mostly, one as had to experience this to understand it, yet alone 'believe" it s possible.IE the sense of connectedness comes through being connected, so only those who are, or have been connected, are aware that ALL humans can exist this way. Some people are like neurons in the brain of god which have no synaptic connection to the rest. Others have a complete connection .

But one can experience being connected at the oddest & most inopportune times for what seems to no reason whatsoever. When that happens, it's like a flash of light that illuminates that which has always been there, and once we catch a glimpse of it, we want to know more, if simply to figure out what the heck that was. No, I don't think any of us are disconnected, we just believe or think we are. We are part of a much greater whole and as long as we live always will be part of that, and as such, connected. Awareness, now, that's a different thing. But awareness often starts as small sparks and matures with the passage of time. Disconnected from God/Spirit/BigKahuna/Goddess/Divine? Impossible. The belief that we are or can be? All too common.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users