Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

May I have a reading please?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    EzyEllis

EzyEllis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• "Squeeze the juice out, of all the suckers power
    And pour some back out, so as to water the flowers
    This world is ours"

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

If anyone can I'd be grateful, I am open to any questions if needed.

Edited by EzyEllis, 11 November 2013 - 04:32 AM.

#2    soulseeker

soulseeker

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

• All things are possible and impossible...science can prove how... but not why...

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

I see water ...an ocean maybe crashing waves have you been thinking about the navy I keep hearing the word fleet and I feel like im torn......that's how I do a reading its fast and fleeting and I write everything that comes to mind I am still slowly trying to test my skills....I usually leave interpretation to you as a simple reading as above is exhausting though short....if youd like to give me feedback feel free to msg me thanks

I would like to bring attention to the newest member of the endangered species list: Common Sense.

#3    EzyEllis

EzyEllis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• "Squeeze the juice out, of all the suckers power
    And pour some back out, so as to water the flowers
    This world is ours"

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postsoulseeker, on 19 November 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

I see water ...an ocean maybe crashing waves have you been thinking about the navy I keep hearing the word fleet and I feel like im torn......that's how I do a reading its fast and fleeting and I write everything that comes to mind I am still slowly trying to test my skills....I usually leave interpretation to you as a simple reading as above is exhausting though short....if youd like to give me feedback feel free to msg me thanks

Hey that was pretty good, Well yeah I tried out for the Royal Marines when I was younger and failed on my maths test, and I've been constantly having day dreams about retaking the test because I m going back to the gym where it all started, I.e when I first attempted the royal marines. But I've got to go to a company tomorrow Called Marine co for Voluntary till they take on Rigging/Warehouses apprenticeship which supplies Ropes and all the gear trawler men so it could sort of mean the same thing to.... Torn yeah I do feel a bit broken.. Haven't been the same for long time.  Tomorrow may start a big change in my life
:)

Thank you very much mate.

Edited by EzyEllis, 24 November 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#4    soulseeker

soulseeker

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

• All things are possible and impossible...science can prove how... but not why...

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostEzyEllis, on 24 November 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Hey that was pretty good, Well yeah I tried out for the Royal Marines when I was younger and failed on my maths test, and I've been constantly having day dreams about retaking the test because I m going back to the gym where it all started, I.e when I first attempted the royal marines. But I've got to go to a company tomorrow Called Marine co for Voluntary till they take on Rigging/Warehouses apprenticeship which supplies Ropes and all the gear trawler men so it could sort of mean the same thing to.... Torn yeah I do feel a bit broken.. Haven't been the same for long time.  Tomorrow may start a big change in my life
:)

Thank you very much mate.
I'mglad to know what I see and hear may be real thanks for the feedback and I wish you all the best in your venture :tu:

I would like to bring attention to the newest member of the endangered species list: Common Sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users