Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Gov. Sarah Palin 1 -on- 1 With Matt Lauer

sarah palin

  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Matt Lauer tries and fails to drive a wedge between the Tea Party and Chris Christie.

Gov. Sarah Palin blasts Matt Lauer with "What apology?!"

Americans need more than an apology from Obama. We need a - Quick Fix -.

Lets Grandfather - everybody - not just close friends in the unions. I'm sure 16 Democrat U.S. Senators would vote

for that !



This takeover of 1/6th of our economy with Socialized Medicine was a very bad idea.

The broken ObamaCare Website is just the tip of the iceberg.
ObamaCare Blunder2.png


#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 15,166 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Did he ask her why she thinks she's qualified to comment on anything political after she quit part way through her our gubernatorial reign?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#3    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 11 November 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Did he ask her why she thinks she's qualified to comment on anything political after she quit part way through her our gubernatorial reign?

No, he stayed on more - current issues -. Perhaps you have heard that MILLIONS of Americans have lost their Health Care Plans

because of ObamaCare? Matt Lauer tried to float only 5% will lose their Health Care Plans! LOL

Oh, hey Matt what about when the Employer Mandate finally kicks in ?!!!

Nice try Matt !
ObamaCare Losing 2.jpg


#4    Leonardo

Leonardo

    Awake

  • Member
  • 18,394 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Palin only ever talks in vagaries and generalities, because she (like the rest of the Tea Party/GOP far-right) haven't got any concrete plans for replacing ACA. She talks about "things that have happened over the years to refrom healthcare" - but what things?

When the Republicans held the Administration they did nothing about reforming healthcare. Now that someone has finally grasped the poison oak that is healthcare reform, now that someone has shown the political courage to actually do something, all they can do is smear and cast scorn.

I get they see an opportunity to make political hay, but this is not about which Party holds the Presidency, this is about the health and healthcare of the American citizen and all politicians across every divide should be working towards reforming a system which was heading towards insolvency as well as becoming affordable only to the rich elite..

The politicking that people like Palin do about something as fundamental, and fundamentally good for people, as healthcare makes me sick.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#5    Razer

Razer

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Joined:26 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In front of my laptop.

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

Palin = the only things coming out of her mouth are talking points someone has tried to get through to her.  She is not a thinker.


#6    Ahpook

Ahpook

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

View PostRazer, on 12 November 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

Palin = the only things coming out of her mouth are talking points someone has tried to get through to her.  She is not a thinker.

Sounds similar to the OP, does it not?

Wonder who pays this person to post incessently?


#7    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 11 November 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

Palin only ever talks in vagaries and generalities, because she (like the rest of the Tea Party/GOP far-right) haven't got any concrete plans for replacing ACA. She talks about "things that have happened over the years to refrom healthcare" - but what things?

When the Republicans held the Administration they did nothing about reforming healthcare. Now that someone has finally grasped the poison oak that is healthcare reform, now that someone has shown the political courage to actually do something, all they can do is smear and cast scorn.

I get they see an opportunity to make political hay, but this is not about which Party holds the Presidency, this is about the health and healthcare of the American citizen and all politicians across every divide should be working towards reforming a system which was heading towards insolvency as well as becoming affordable only to the rich elite..

The politicking that people like Palin do about something as fundamental, and fundamentally good for people, as healthcare makes me sick.

Gov. Sarah Palin "This Socialized Medicine that's being crammed down our throats."

That doesn't sound like a generality to me.

-------
Thank God Obamacare is a debacle. :tu:

5 Million Americans have lost their Health Care Plans.

Only 49,000 have successfully signed up on the ObamaCare Exchanges. :yes:

Obama's apology is too little, too late. :td:


#8    Leonardo

Leonardo

    Awake

  • Member
  • 18,394 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 12 November 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

5 Million Americans have lost their Health Care Plans.

If that is true it only indicates the greed of the insurance companies and the fact that govt was unable (or perhaps unwilling) to properly regulate their [the insurance companies'] reaction to ACA. And when I say 'govt' I don't mean just "the Democrats".

The only thing free-market capitalism does, without effective govt regulation to balance the needs of business against the needs of the people, is determine those who are the richest, rule.

Edited by Leonardo, 12 November 2013 - 02:49 PM.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#9    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 12 November 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

If that is true it only indicates the greed of the insurance companies and the fact that govt was unable (or perhaps unwilling) to properly regulate their [the insurance companies'] reaction to ACA. And when I say 'govt' I don't mean just "the Democrats".

The only thing free-market capitalism does, without effective govt regulation to balance the needs of business against the needs of the people, is determine those who are the richest, rule.

That's just a Secular Progressive talking point: Greedy Insurance Companies.

The Insurance Companies are just following the ObamaCare Law. It's the Law of the Land.....remember ???

The current Health Care Plans are - illegal -.

-------------

It looks like Rush Limbaugh was very impressed with Gov. Sarah Palin's counter punch.

Rush Limbaugh : Palin 'Tour De Force' took Matt Lauer 'To The Cleaners' !

The progressive talking points fell flat.

http://www.breitbart...to-The-Cleaners


#10    Leonardo

Leonardo

    Awake

  • Member
  • 18,394 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 12 November 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

That's just a Secular Progressive talking point: Greedy Insurance Companies.

As opposed to the religious/conservative 'talking points' raised by Palin?

According to her, everything is the fault of the Democrat Administration - which is an incredibly simplistic (and false) view designed to mislead incredibly simplistic voters.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#11    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 12 November 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

As opposed to the religious/conservative 'talking points' raised by Palin?

According to her, everything is the fault of the Democrat Administration - which is an incredibly simplistic (and false) view designed to mislead incredibly simplistic voters.

According to Gov. Sarah Palin : Obama is responsible for ObamaCare.

It's his signature legislation.  According to Kathleen Sebelius testimony under oath " ObamaCare is a debacle."

--------

Oh no ! Now President Bill Clinton has turned on Obama!

"Obama should honor his promise."

- If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan. -




#12    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 9,036 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

sarah palin LOLOLOLOLOL omg  not her again.


#13    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostJGirl, on 12 November 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

sarah palin LOLOLOLOLOL omg  not her again.

5 Million Americans are not laughing like you.

Oh, wait. You are from British Columbia, Canada. Now i see what's going on.

ObamaCare Losing 2.jpg

Some of the cancelled plans belonged to cancer survivors. Are you still laughing?


#14    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 9,036 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 12 November 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

5 Million Americans are not laughing like you.

Oh, wait. You are from British Columbia, Canada. Now i see what's going on.

Attachment ObamaCare Losing 2.jpg

Some of the cancelled plans belonged to cancer survivors. Are you still laughing?
yes even from british columbia canada we can see what a piece of work that woman is.
what are ya, new?

Edited by JGirl, 12 November 2013 - 04:32 PM.


#15    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostJGirl, on 12 November 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

yes even from british columbia canada we can see what a piece of work that woman is.
what are ya, new?

Isn't it odd that you are completely ignoring the ObamaCare Debacle and instead launching a personal attack on Gov. Sarah Palin?

BTW, what about President Bil Clinton?  In the video above he says Obama should honor his promise.

Let me guess. You want to conveniently ignore him as well.

---------
Charles Krauthammer: The crafting of ObamaCare was done precisely to throw people off insurance.  Obama said exactly the opposite. :yes:






Also tagged with sarah palin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users