Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

David Icke - 1969 Corporate Cancer Cure

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,020 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 16 November 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

Where did that money come from in the first place?

The way they do it is simple, it's there system ,while we sit around mind boggling going "it's to complicated to understand" they are getting away with conning us under a pyramid scheme. We give away our signature to these banks and we create our own money, that's how messed it is.
I don't see that as in the least messed up.  To play bank and create money like that you have to have government permission and in getting it pass all sorts of requirements.  Banks have reserve requirements (they can't, for example, lend out more than a certain multiple of their assets) and are generally required to pass underwriting audits (are the loans good where they can expect most of them to be repaid) and must buy deposit insurance from the government.  Hence when a bank does go buts the government steps in (in Vietnam one time when a bank official was arrested for corruption there was a run on the bank, and to stop it the government sent armored cars stuffed with money).

#32    Scheming B

Scheming B

Monster Slayer

• 4,806 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

I don't understand the obsession w/ metals being what backs money anyway, I mean I know we don't use the gold standard, but the worth of any of these metals is just as arbitrary as paper money.

Why should a shiny rock have more worth than a bag of flour, or...anything for that matter.

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#33    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

I don't see that as in the least messed up.  

Well millions do now.

To play bank and create money like that you have to have government permission

Nope Rothschilds own the government, he who creates controls the government.

and in getting it pass all sorts of requirements.  Banks have reserve requirements (they can't, for example, lend out more than a certain multiple of their assets) and are generally required to pass underwriting audits (are the loans good where they can expect most of them to be repaid)

But repay what?

and must buy deposit insurance from the government.  Hence when a bank does go buts the government steps in (in Vietnam one time when a bank official was arrested for corruption there was a run on the bank, and to stop it the government sent armored cars stuffed with money).
You will find the government don't control nothing except illusion of power.

#34    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,931 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 16 November 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

But repay what?
Money. Posted Image

#35    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,054 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

is this even a real story? no

#36    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 16 November 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Money. Posted Image

Money don't exist, money = debt so where is the money they created?   OUT OF THIN AIR!!

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 16 November 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

is this even a real story? no

Must be from the BBC then.

#37    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,931 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 16 November 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Money don't exist, money = debt so where is the money they created?   OUT OF THIN AIR!!
And by agreeing to the loan you are required to pay this "non-existent" money back.

If money doesn't exist you can stop complaining about it.

#38    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 17 November 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

And by agreeing to the loan you are required to pay this "non-existent" money back.

If money doesn't exist you can stop complaining about it.

By agreeing to their terms and conditions you are bending to their way of how money works. Where did they get the money from?  The signature you gave has produced your own loan = debt = money.  Look at a £5 note, "I promise to pay the bearer the sum of £5.

http://www.legislati...a/Vict/45-46/61

“Bearer” means the person in possession of a bill or note which is payable to bearer.

“Bill” means bill of exchange, and “note” means promissory note.

Promissory notes is how we all think money is.  Now If you look at all these pieces of paper floating around they all come from the BANK OF ENGLAND which is a private corporation.   They can print promissory notes and we have to work for them making us slaves to the owners of the corporations.    If you can't suss out the basics then their is no helping you SLAVE to CORPORATIONS and they are dragging the whole of human race to DEATH!!

Edited by david icke is right, 17 November 2013 - 02:31 PM.

#39    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,720 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Sooooo.... Back to the OP.

What about this Dr. Dunegan? Did he actually exist? Are there notes from this purported speech? Is there any other person who is to have attended this speech that can corroborate anything about it?

#40    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

View Postrashore, on 17 November 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

Sooooo.... Back to the OP.

What about this Dr. Dunegan? Did he actually exist? Are there notes from this purported speech? Is there any other person who is to have attended this speech that can corroborate anything about it?

Now I can why you like science, obsessive compulsive, til he gets his disease to kill the world. :w00t:

#41    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,720 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 17 November 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

Now I can why you like science, obsessive compulsive, til he gets his disease to kill the world. :w00t:
Well that made absolutely no sense in reply to my comment, nor did it answer any of the questions. It's not obsessive compulsive, it's getting the topic back on track to the OP. I'm going to hazard a guess with the comment you gave, that you have absolutely no supporting evidence for your OP.

#42    Scheming B

Scheming B

Monster Slayer

• 4,806 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Hell, it wasn't even gramatically correct.

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#43    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,931 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 17 November 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

By agreeing to their terms and conditions you are bending to their way of how money works.
This sounds like you don't quite understand the concept of agreement.

Where did they get the money from?  The signature you gave has produced your own loan = debt = money.  Look at a £5 note, "I promise to pay the bearer the sum of £5.
I thought you said it's non-existent?
Anyway money is printed.

“Bearer” means the person in possession of a bill or note which is payable to bearer.

“Bill” means bill of exchange, and “note” means promissory note.
What? No. You don't say.

Promissory notes is how we all think money is.  Now If you look at all these pieces of paper floating around they all come from the BANK OF ENGLAND which is a private corporation.   They can print promissory notes and we have to work for them making us slaves to the owners of the corporations. If you can't suss out the basics then their is no helping you SLAVE to CORPORATIONS and they are dragging the whole of human race to DEATH!!
If you can't figure it out by now, you are a slave no matter what. Only death can cure you of dependence.
Maybe in your fantasy land everything is free but in reality people don't put in time and effort for nothing.

#44    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

This sounds like you don't quite understand the concept of agreement.

It mean's you are 'bending' 'submitting' to someone's will or their belief.

I thought you said it's non-existent?
Anyway money is printed.

What?? Doesn't exist but yet you say "money is printed"???????????????????  means it exist's and it is called debt.   If I printed up £5 note does it make it worth anything?

If you can't figure it out by now, you are a slave no matter what. Only death can cure you of dependence.
Maybe in your fantasy land everything is free but in reality people don't put in time and effort for nothing.

That is exactly what they do.   Ever heard of a war where the rothschilds funded both sides, no matter who won they would make a sh**load of money, (  I think alot of time and effort went into fighting each other for nothing.

Edited by david icke is right, 17 November 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#45    Scheming B

Scheming B

Monster Slayer

• 4,806 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Alright, so

what do you propose as a better alternative?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users