Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Boring old hagg

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

So this is from my blog, but I thought it worthy of posting here.

A few nights ago me and Ms. Old hag of sleep paralysis did a round of a little altered state cage fighting on my wall..... Yup I said it on my wall.

It started with me sitting up recognizing something was odd. Then I quickly realized I was OOB. Yet something was pulling me off the bed.  I have been through this before, so I simply was amused at what ever had grabbed my leg and was pulling on me. I looked but I couldn't see anything. I looked around the room but nothing. As I sat up on the edge of the bes with my feet dangling off the pulling stoped.

I said " What?.... Do you want me to be afraid? I'm not 8 anymore. You are going to have to do better than that."

I dangled my feet off the bed challenging any kind of cheesy horror movie occurances. Although I know now or i guess i have always known where kids get this stuff. Weather it's an entity or the entity of ourselves in a deep collective conciousness archetype playing off fears, it knows how to get a reaction. It has in ancient Navajo ledgends to ancient Chinese manuscripts to us today. . it's been at this game for a very long time.

I looked around a bit then layed back in my body all the whike knowing this wasn't over yet. I opened my eyes and then closed them again and went back into an altered state on purpose. I wanted to get it over with and go back the the other worlds of dreams I have.

As soon as I was altered I felt her. She was under the blankets with me crawling up my body. I know this sounds unbearably creepy to others, but honestly Im amused by things like this now. It's a bit of a game for me. I almost enjoy it like watching a good horror movie. I have battled and faught with so many things in my dreams and these particular scenarios so many times its almost run of the mill.

When she was on top of me and poking her head out of the covers, I could see her badly contorted face right next to mine. Still I was not afraid. Just a little annoyed. I told her " space ..you better give me some space".

She diddint, she started to do something with her hands, but I did not let her. I locked my legs around her in a jujitsu guard and dug my fingers into her ribs. Then with my will I flung both of us up into the air and I pinned her on my wall as if the wall were the floor.

Thinking perfectly clear and logical I thought this would be a great opportunity to study the infamous "Old Hag". My hands were dug into her and glowing thru her body slightly. She put up a resistance but she was no match for me. I took one hand out and grabbed her face and locked eyes with her. Nothing there. Just emptiness. Not emptiness like in a clique evil way.... I mean nothing. There is no soul in her. I felt like I was messing around with a stuffed animal. No more interesting or scary than a teddy bear.

I said "come on really?.... Nothing?"

I then let the white fire in my hands exsplod into her/it until it was gone.

I laied on my wall for a second contemplating. It certainly does not seem like a real entity to me. At least not an intelligent one. Maybe a mindless parasite of some sort? I don't know.... But anyone reading this haveing a problem with this thing needs to know its harmless, though I suppose that that is a lesson earned and cannot be given.

What a strange and wacky life I live.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#2    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

I had a experience with an old hag once when i was 10 or a little older maybe 12ish? Funny thing is when i had the experience i found myself laying on my back when it happened. But perhaps the old hag is a parasite of sorts. Since it needs to feed off of the Nightmare Dreams to gain energy. Is the Old Hag a routine experience for you? If it is you should try recording yourself when you sleep and see if there is anything paranormal going on. Example Objects moving when no one is around etc.,

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 15 November 2013 - 05:04 AM, said:

I had a experience with an old hag once when i was 10 or a little older maybe 12ish? Funny thing is when i had the experience i found myself laying on my back when it happened. But perhaps the old hag is a parasite of sorts. Since it needs to feed off of the Nightmare Dreams to gain energy. Is the Old Hag a routine experience for you? If it is you should try recording yourself when you sleep and see if there is anything paranormal going on. Example Objects moving when no one is around etc.,
SP used to be an issue a long time ago, until I learned how to control altered states of consciousness. Now it's a bit of a curiosity. I have even written a few things to try to help people over come it.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

My "old hag" may be a common condition called sciatica.  In my sleep the pain in my hip and leg can get so bad I sit up in my paralysis (sitting or standing in my particular version of the condition brings relief).  Now I am still asleep and still paralyzed, but now sitting on the edge of the bed.  It's scary to see me because I am quite stiff (back and neck and arms).

Of course I dream the pain and I dream the sitting up as my dreams are just conscious enough to allow this, and I remember it all the next day, including not being able to move except to sit up and later when the pain subsides to lie down.  It's a helplessness that I think scares people.

#5    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

I think mine was better looking... :lol:

View PostWhite Crane Feather, on 13 November 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

I laied on my wall for a second contemplating. It certainly does not seem like a real entity to me. At least not an intelligent one. Maybe a mindless parasite of some sort? I don't know.... But anyone reading this haveing a problem with this thing needs to know its harmless, though I suppose that that is a lesson earned and cannot be given.
What a strange and wacky life I live.
That is exactly the first impression I got with my recent encounter. that it was a parasite and parasitic in nature..

The other impression I got from my encounter was that it could have been sent to me, (like an assassin) well, err, more like a meter reader or tax collector really.. Come to tap into my energy and take what didn't belong..  I guess, if you view these types of entities in some kind of astral hierarchy, they'd be lower order minions I suppose, which kind of makes sense when you think about it because old hags are more well known and more often seen an experienced than their real masters.. Nice analogy being that we see parking wardens every day, but never see their boss. :unsure:

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 22 November 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

That is exactly the first impression I got with my recent encounter. that it was a parasite and parasitic in nature..

The other impression I got from my encounter was that it could have been sent to me, (like an assassin) well, err, more like a meter reader or tax collector really.. Come to tap into my energy and take what didn't belong..  I guess, if you view these types of entities in some kind of astral hierarchy, they'd be lower order minions I suppose, which kind of makes sense when you think about it because old hags are more well known and more often seen an experienced than their real masters.. Nice analogy being that we see parking wardens every day, but never see their boss. :unsure:
Another way you can look at it is a  prod or a push. It really was this "entity" that p***ed me off enough to start fighting back. without it I'm not sure I woukd have what I have now. Conquering it, overcoming it, even controlling it have been important steps for me. I teach martial arts, and throwing difficult obstacles in the paths of my students  is the only way to create experience and create evolution of their thought processes. Could the hag ( or its other manifestations) be a training tool? It seems like it would be harsh, but in truth the animal that we are is ruled and controlled by fear. I don't know of a single story from Jesus to Mohammad, Native American shaman to Hindu holy men ( real ones) that do not have the theme of faceing "demons" and over coming them. My favorite story is siddartha grounding himself with the earth in the face of the demon hordes of Mara. Or Jesus faceing the devil in the desert and casting demons out of others.

One time I woke up with claws latched onto my leggs. I reached down with my mind and took control of them and made them massage my feet. I fell back asleep chuckling at myself.

Shaman are said to have control over demons, and our dogmatic  brothers and sisters would say in in league with the devil. Which isn't true of course.

I'm just saying there is an ancient process at work here. It's not just shadow, it's not just a astral ecology. If I were going to try and help  humanity evolve consciously I would need a method that addressed their fearful nature and and forced them to give it up.

Fear is our greatest obstacle and weakness. It's responsible for all the evil that we are capable of and all the retardation of our potential. If I were a force in the spirit world trying to help humanity or a person, it would be the absolute first thing I would address in any kind of awakening.

Occasionally the local Wiccan group calls me up with someone who is suffering terribly from SP. I go through the standard medical questions and always recommend sleep study's etc etc. but then the first thing I tell them is that they are a very blessed person.  They are a little shocked to hear that, but it opens them up and amazing changes occur once they realize it.

Edited by White Crane Feather, 22 November 2013 - 01:49 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#7    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 22 November 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

The other impression I got from my encounter was that it could have been sent to me, (like an assassin) well, err, more like a meter reader or tax collector really.. Come to tap into my energy and take what didn't belong..

No that doesn't happen. Lets make no mistake about it, taking energy is stealing and intruding on personal space without invitation is aggressive behaviour/intention -- it's universally recognised as such.  Friendly / benevolent / light beings will never do that to one another.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 22 November 2013 - 10:20 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#8    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

thanks for clarifying that.

#9    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 22 November 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

No that doesn't happen. Lets make no mistake about it, taking energy is stealing and intruding on personal space without invitation is aggressive behaviour/intention -- it's universally recognised as such.  Friendly / benevolent / light beings will never do that to one another.
They are welcome to my excess energy.  Otherwise it goes to fat.

#10    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 23 November 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

thanks for clarifying that.

The subject of energy stealing is a sort of grey area and not be confused with mutual energy exchange which happens naturally under certain circumstances and has healing modality to it - I'm talking implicitly in regards to these kind of predatory parasites, if they were only a mere lesson / stage and nothing else i don't understand why i spend the majority of my time pulling out their hooks/cords and then cleaning, repairing and resetting my own and others systems from the damage. It's a constant maintenance upkeep in my perspective. I see some really odd things that attach to various layers of a persons field and i have seen them in animals as well.

The thing is the higher in perspective you go, the more obvious it becomes that on some level there is no such thing as stealing energy because everyone has a connection to the infinite source. If every being came from that level of knowing and without resistance, then we would have infinite everything on tap. No hoarding, no stock piling, no fighting or holding. The trouble is we don't operate by these  logics, so we self determine in our own dimension (as a collective) that everything has a shelf life or limit, including our own lifespan lol, we do it to ourselves or our programming insures it ( aka the matrix ). The other thing is these parasites operate maybe by even more stringent logics because they are cut off from source by choice (service to self dictates that evolutionary line eventually)  They don't have the energy themselves to maintain what they need so they have to take it and use others to create it for them. Its true they can teach us a lot about energy and the mechanics but, where they cross the line is in altering or using techniques to block the natural mutual exchange of energy, so that the energy taking benefits one way only and this begins to unbalance the life force of the being being targeted and causes the kind of pain and issues you had experienced, rather than allowing the energy exchange to flow in abundance for all. It's what mirrors the mentality at the end of the day, sts = self first even at the expense of harming others versus sto = the realisation that harming another is essentially harming yourself. The universal law of "harm no one" gives a good clue. We are like milking cows to them.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 23 November 2013 - 06:48 AM.

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#11    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

Ill keep blasting them then.

Bruce Lee-

#12    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 19,338 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

I just LOVE the way that, when you are fully lucid and conscious while asleep, you can do ANYTHING.  And how, while you are aware you are dreaming, you  know there are no consequences, but also you know you can experiment with, and succeed at, any thing you can imagine without risk of harm to anyone..

.I've never experienced sleep paralysis but even after 60 years the world of my dreams is fascinating for me. I particularly  like identifying the sometimes very small events in real life which come up in dreams, and how they are symbolically represented in the dreamscape. Once, I identified at least half a dozen minor triggers from my mundane life which became major scenes in one dream. They came from the television/movies I had been watching, what i had been reading, from my internal conscious thoughts, and  from events occurring through out the day.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#13    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

This last experience prompted me to get started on something I have been wanting to do. This is my first project. I started a blog where I will be posting as well.

Bruce Lee-

#14    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostWhite Crane Feather, on 26 November 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

This last experience prompted me to get started on something I have been wanting to do. This is my first project. I started a blog where I will be posting as well.

This is awesome, i love the whole concept with the white board. wow you are a very talented sketcher :tu:

Posted Image

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 26 November 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

This is awesome, i love the whole concept with the white board. wow you are a very talented sketcher :tu:
Hehehe its not me. It's a really cool program I have for marketing projects that bypasses the need to really do it. I'm working with several other concepts also. It's the latest thing in marketing. It's been a bit if an obsession lately but I'm trying to corner a few things before it gets over done.

Edited by White Crane Feather, 26 November 2013 - 04:38 PM.

Bruce Lee-

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 22 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

That is exactly the first impression I got with my recent encounter....

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users