Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

MI6 spy death probably an accident say police

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

I dont really get into conspiracies, but this is seriously wrong....

So a fairly new guy working for the UK's spy agency MI6, is found naked, in a sports bag, inside a dry bath, in his flat. No signs of forced entry or struggle....

So fair enough there are some weirdos in life, real life gimps too, and some people do get off on strange practices.... sure its not a big stretch to say someone likes getting in sports bags naked.. its possible of course

But the worry with this story is... the sports bag was fully zipped up, and then had a padlock put on it.... plus its taken 2 years to reach this conclusion

"The death of MI6 spy Gareth Williams, whose body was found in a padlocked sports bag, was probably an accident, police have said".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24927078

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    CatFromHell

CatFromHell

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

That was always going to be the conclusion. Why did it take them 2 years to come up that conclusion?

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing, 13 November 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostSheWomanCatTypeThing, on 13 November 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

That was always going to be the conclusion. Why did it take them 2 years to come up that conclusion?

I dunno, but they always seem to have such a 'long time' to investigate these things dont they... perhaps its to let the smoke clear and peoples feelings to mellow? ie, so they can be  more accepting of utter BS maybe...

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,669 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Accident? Are they having a laugh or something! How about just telling the truth, i.e they haven't got a clue what happened, and MI6 won't play ball so their hands are tied.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#5    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Whoa, what?? :unsure2:

Do they actually accept people to buy this?

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostKowalski, on 13 November 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Whoa, what?? :unsure2:

Do they actually accept people to buy this?

But what can anyone really do about it?

#7    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 November 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

But what can anyone really do about it?

Well, not too much, really....

I just don't buy it though. It's just like, "Two shotgun blasts to the back of the head....Yeah, it's suicide." :-*

#8    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,748 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:  a spy getting killed by accident like anyone is ever going to believe that.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Heres a  (miss-info?) reconstruction, probably done by a contortionist - and a female - who are always more flexi than men..  now, none of us know how his body was positioned in the bag, do we?

#10    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,531 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Without knowing more details and facts, it's hard to say.

I can imagine some person with Houdini type thoughts trying to lock himself in a bag.

Not me, I have claustrophobia, but I can imagine it. :innocent:

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 13 November 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

Without knowing more details and facts, it's hard to say.

heres what they said last year

#12    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,531 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Thanks very much for that.  Yes, he appears to have been murdered.  Quite a story there, thanks. :yes:

#13    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,173 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

Could've been a dom/sub sex thing where he was to stay in the bag till his dom came back to let him out, dom never came back, he passed out, died

Unless it was reported his neck was snapped or he had a gunshot wound or a stab wound that lead to death I'd have to assume something similar to this happened.

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#14    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

View PostSky Scanner, on 13 November 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

Accident? Are they having a laugh or something! How about just telling the truth, i.e they haven't got a clue what happened, and MI6 won't play ball so their hands are tied.

Telling the truth would mean they system is in threat.

#15    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

A slightly different perspective from the OP BBC link

"Scotland Yard chiefs said they thought Gareth Williams died alone – but were forced to admit that gaps in the evidence made it impossible to be sure".

His furious parents rejected that verdict and said they stood by a coroner’s ruling that the brilliant codebreaker was probably killed unlawfully. They also accused MI6 of allowing the circumstances of his death to be covered up.

Full story
http://www.dailymail...lly-killed.html

Note this bit

"Police have also been unable to explain why his DNA was not on the lock on the bag and his prints were not found on the rim of the bath".

So he climbed in, zipped up, put a padlock on, all from inside the bag, and then managed to wipe every trace of his DNA away too, presumably with a cloth that want found either?  Puleeease!

Someone had gloves on..

Edited by seeder, 14 November 2013 - 03:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users