Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Documents reveal Area 51 Cold War secrecy


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

    Happy

  • Member
  • 3,297 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

20+ years in jail getting roughed up and detained by the military and essentially disappearing forever is what stops people from even attempting anything as stupid as flying in drones into area 51, you wouldn't make it a mile down the highway before you were stopped and tossed in the back of a truck.

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!" ................."Aurora Borealis?"

"A...Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?!? At this time of day!?!  In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!"   ...."Yes!"

#17    Rolci

Rolci

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Joined:24 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

Don't get the whole jailing bit, I mean they'd have a hard time proving anything. All you gotta say is, "not my copter, sorry". What's more, the copters can work based on gps position set as target, so you don't even have to be there. You leave the copter outside the fence and drive home and send the commands remotely. Do it at night if you want, use night cameras. The possibilities are endless to stay anonymous. Do you guys mean that, "there is no way", that you wouldn't be able to come up with ideas, even if your lives depended on it? why are you trying to make is seem impossible? So if I let go of a balloon in Kiribati an the wind blows it over area 51, then they come and kill me? How close do you have to be for them to "get you"? Because you can start this from as far as you want you know...

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#18    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

    Happy

  • Member
  • 3,297 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

yes because "not my copter sorry" is a valid excuse once they take you in for fingerprinting and find it all over your copter. and as if you'd be able to get away with just leaving a drone by the fence just how stupid do you think these people are? there are people CONSTANTLY monitoring that base as soon as people get within a certain range of the base they know about it and are already watching you they know your vehicle make and model they have you on surveillance. this isn't an empty base where nobody is around and you can just sneak up to the fence without anybody noticing you. jesus. the possibilities are not endless that's just stupid, use night vision cameras and do it in the dark? yeah ok because they also don't use the same tactics at night... oh wait... they do.

They wouldn't kill you for launching a balloon but if they found out who did they'd certainly be questioned as to why they were stupid enough to to let something get into restricted airspace and you would probably face a nice little fine if they found out who did it. This whole idea is stupid its a restricted facility with damn good security your ass isnt getting in that base your crappy drones arent getting in that base nothing is getting in that base unless its cleared with them period. thats how it works curiosity killed the cat and you overly curious people put yourself in danger by ignoring the warnings in place, but hey put yourself in that position and face fines or jail time or worse death, your own damn fault.

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!" ................."Aurora Borealis?"

"A...Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?!? At this time of day!?!  In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!"   ...."Yes!"

#19    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,477 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:13 PM

ITs the main reason one never really hears about the really stupid people that have dissapeared in this area ! Remember that every year in America several hundred people around the country go totally missing ,never to be found or maybe its just how they want it to be ! Who knows? I wouldnt go across the Property line at Area 51 for any price !
Even the rocks have eyes & Ears ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#20    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Closed
  • 8,732 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

View PostRolci, on 26 January 2014 - 08:19 PM, said:

Don't get the whole jailing bit, I mean they'd have a hard time proving anything. All you gotta say is, "not my copter, sorry". What's more, the copters can work based on gps position set as target, so you don't even have to be there. You leave the copter outside the fence and drive home and send the commands remotely. Do it at night if you want, use night cameras. The possibilities are endless to stay anonymous. Do you guys mean that, "there is no way", that you wouldn't be able to come up with ideas, even if your lives depended on it? why are you trying to make is seem impossible? So if I let go of a balloon in Kiribati an the wind blows it over area 51, then they come and kill me? How close do you have to be for them to "get you"? Because you can start this from as far as you want you know...

That's a fascinating scenario you describe. :-*

As to the thread title, this cannot be a surprise to anybody who's been paying attention over the last several decades, anybody with a realistic historical perspective.  The government lied to us??? :w00t:   Holy ****, that's never happened before.  Can we bring up the blatant deception practiced at Roswell?

Ike was right and speaking out as best he could.  The MIC tail wags the dog, and that's not good.  But it is reality.   The whole truth must be really amazing.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 27 January 2014 - 09:38 PM.


#21    JonathanGrimm

JonathanGrimm

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2014

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

View Postcyclopes500, on 15 November 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

I wonder where the Russian area 51 is and what they've been doing in there?

I think Russia WAS the Russian Area 51


#22    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,477 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

Im going out to Area 51 this weekend ! Hope I dont get thrown into Jail !

This is a Work in Progress!

#23    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,633 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

Someone has actually had been arrested in Area 51, can't remmeber where it was but apparently it was just a fine


#24    SaraT

SaraT

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • Just consider me Sherlock Holmes on Marmite.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

Those damn inconsiderate Americans.  Hiding their defence secrets from the world like that. How dare they?


#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,477 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

YEah ! THey Bury everything way underground so All the eMole people can get the Good Stuff ! Bob Lazar types !
THen THey Battle it out and Kill off hindreds of Aliens, ANd We never get to See it on the Nightly NEws !
:tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#26    SaraT

SaraT

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • Just consider me Sherlock Holmes on Marmite.

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:01 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 06 June 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

YEah ! THey Bury everything way underground so All the eMole people can get the Good Stuff ! Bob Lazar types !
THen THey Battle it out and Kill off hindreds of Aliens, ANd We never get to See it on the Nightly NEws !
:tu:

Some posts are simply too deep for me...


#27    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 6,625 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia, USA

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:06 AM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 25 January 2014 - 09:06 PM, said:

20+ years in jail getting roughed up and detained by the military and essentially disappearing forever is what stops people from even attempting anything as stupid as flying in drones into area 51, you wouldn't make it a mile down the highway before you were stopped and tossed in the back of a truck.
Examples please.  I am sure you have many examples of people roughed up and jailed forever so let's have a look.


View PostIron_Lotus, on 26 January 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

yes because "not my copter sorry" is a valid excuse once they take you in for fingerprinting and find it all over your copter. and as if you'd be able to get away with just leaving a drone by the fence just how stupid do you think these people are? there are people CONSTANTLY monitoring that base as soon as people get within a certain range of the base they know about it and are already watching you they know your vehicle make and model they have you on surveillance. this isn't an empty base where nobody is around and you can just sneak up to the fence without anybody noticing you. jesus. the possibilities are not endless that's just stupid, use night vision cameras and do it in the dark? yeah ok because they also don't use the same tactics at night... oh wait... they do.

They wouldn't kill you for launching a balloon but if they found out who did they'd certainly be questioned as to why they were stupid enough to to let something get into restricted airspace and you would probably face a nice little fine if they found out who did it. This whole idea is stupid its a restricted facility with damn good security your ass isnt getting in that base your crappy drones arent getting in that base nothing is getting in that base unless its cleared with them period. thats how it works curiosity killed the cat and you overly curious people put yourself in danger by ignoring the warnings in place, but hey put yourself in that position and face fines or jail time or worse death, your own damn fault.

Oops, there ya go.  I see you are backing off already.  Just some woo talk and anger that a country would try and protect its military secrets.   :rolleyes:

Edited by Merc14, 07 June 2014 - 01:10 AM.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#28    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,771 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your guess is as good as mine!

  • Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:45 AM

View PostMerc14, on 07 June 2014 - 01:06 AM, said:

Just some woo talk and anger that a country would try and protect its military secrets.   :rolleyes:

There are times when I think that encounters with EBEs and UFOs are encounters with servicemen and prototypes to make the trails go cold. They're cases of misdirection. The Bennewitz case comes to mind as one example that went horribly wrong. The poor man passed after having a nervous breakdown brought on by a very cruel psy-ops campaign. I'm agnostic on abductions in that I don't know who the abductors are. I believe the accounts of the Hills and Walton, along with some others, but I'm not sure who's behind those events. They could have been staged by the military to darken our black ops even more. I'm on the fence, but I lean towards the military's backyard.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#29    bendigger0

bendigger0

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:minnesota

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

Government "released" the files, indicating No Aliens at Area 51.... of course YOU believe them don't you?


#30    Merc14

Merc14

    anti-woo magician

  • Member
  • 6,625 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia, USA

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2014, on 07 June 2014 - 02:45 AM, said:

There are times when I think that encounters with EBEs and UFOs are encounters with servicemen and prototypes to make the trails go cold. They're cases of misdirection. The Bennewitz case comes to mind as one example that went horribly wrong. The poor man passed after having a nervous breakdown brought on by a very cruel psy-ops campaign. I'm agnostic on abductions in that I don't know who the abductors are. I believe the accounts of the Hills and Walton, along with some others, but I'm not sure who's behind those events. They could have been staged by the military to darken our black ops even more. I'm on the fence, but I lean towards the military's backyard.

I don't doubt that the military would alllow a UFO report about a crashed black program to continue on unabated as it solves their problem for them.  I don't believe in the abduction stories and neither do I believe that extraterrestials are visiting earth.  i reviewed teh Bennewitz case and saw zero, nada, zilch proof of a very cruel psyops program that drove the poor man crazy.  Benewitz appeared to all of his compatriots to be a mentally ill individual who was afflicted with paranoid delusions and was in and out of mental health institutions most of his adult life.

Some other UFOlogist, Bill Moore, bragged that he drove the guy over the edge but that is in-house fighting and I don't know how the military figures into it.  I guess teh UFOlogists want to blame the military for bad behavior in-house.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users