Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Congressman Exposes DHS Buildup

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,500 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

From the article:

Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert joins The Janet Mefferd show and confirms that the Department of Homeland SecurityPosted Image has been stocking up on weaponry, hollow point bullets and appears to be forming a ‘secret police force’ while providing no answers to Congress about why it is doing so. While the DHS ‘wastes money right and left’, according to Gohmert, none of this output makes sense and a ‘secret security force’ is something totally against the history of our country. ”I don’t see a ‘conspiracy’ everywhere….I just see some very stupid moves being made by this administration.” Why does this administration still seem like it’s preparing for war against the American people? Is Obama’s DHS the new gestapo/stasi?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/congressman-exposes-dhs-buildup-for-civil-unrest-secret-police-force-not-a-conspiracy/

Posted Image

#2    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Because when the economy inevitably collapses, there will be a LOT of frustrated, angry people banging on the doors of banks and the White House demanding answers. Buying bullets and preparing to fight citizens en masse is the government saying "there is no more hope."

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#3    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

If Louie Gohmert said this, I believe him. He's one of the handful I trust. This is pretty scary..... :(

#4    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,917 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

It has to be a secret all volunteer service owing their allegiance only to Obama (mercs).  The military would not allow itself to be used against the people (Posse Comitatus).  I think that if the military are lined up opposite Americans and the first shot is fired, the military would turn around and join the people.  The President’s NCSF would find itself out numbered.  The plan has to be to infiltrate the officer ranks of the military.  One way to do that is to dismiss many of the senior officers and that seems to be what is happening but is it enough?

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,258 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

Our military, who obama crapped all over, will be on the opposite side, and I'm betting there's more of them, and they're more pis-sed off

Miss me?

#6    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,500 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 15 November 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

It has to be a secret all volunteer service owing their allegiance only to Obama (mercs).  The military would not allow itself to be used against the people (Posse Comitatus).  I think that if the military are lined up opposite Americans and the first shot is fired, the military would turn around and join the people.  The President's NCSF would find itself out numbered.  The plan has to be to infiltrate the officer ranks of the military.  One way to do that is to dismiss many of the senior officers and that seems to be what is happening but is it enough?
It's the department of Homeland Security, not mercs, federal police officers.

#7    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,500 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 15 November 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

Our military, who obama crapped all over, will be on the opposite side, and I'm betting there's more of them, and they're more pis-sed off
Well see about that I guess.  I plan to act as though the military will obey orders as issued if it comes down to it.

#8    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,917 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

View PostOverSword, on 15 November 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

It's the department of Homeland Security, not mercs, federal police officers.
I’m a fringe element of DHS.  If recruitment is going on within the DHS community for bodies to stand up against the American people, I have not seen it.  But by the same token, I doubt that I would ever see it.  If they are willingly signing up, then they are mercs.  But you are going to need more than just select Federal Officers.  There just wouldn’t be enough.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato

#9    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,241 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

This shlt, if true, ain't right. I do know one thing though. Whatever problem DHS is expecting is a problem they are creating. I know many of US are mad about many things but I don't feel the need for a real battle with real bullets and I assume most of you feel the same. Will they provoke US to act without US knowing what's really happening or will they just announce their intentions and dare US to defy? either way, it's still their creation.

Posted Image

#10    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,917 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

View PostF3SS, on 16 November 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

This shlt, if true, ain't right. I do know one thing though. Whatever problem DHS is expecting is a problem they are creating. I know many of US are mad about many things but I don't feel the need for a real battle with real bullets and I assume most of you feel the same. Will they provoke US to act without US knowing what's really happening or will they just announce their intentions and dare US to defy? either way, it's still their creation.
If it is true it is because they fear our Founding Documents especially the part that states that it is our duty to cast off tyrannical government.  And many of the military and ex military will have the training needed to see that happen.

#11    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,363 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostOverSword, on 15 November 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

Snap buttons.  I like those.  Easier to button up and remove without breaking.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#12    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,250 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

View Postacidhead, on 16 November 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

Snap buttons.  I like those.  Easier to button up and remove without breaking.
The blood stains they'll have on them will be less psychologically challenging than lighter colors might provide ;)

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,258 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

View PostRavenHawk, on 16 November 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

I’m a fringe element of DHS.  If recruitment is going on within the DHS community for bodies to stand up against the American people, I have not seen it.  But by the same token, I doubt that I would ever see it.  If they are willingly signing up, then they are mercs.  But you are going to need more than just select Federal Officers.  There just wouldn’t be enough.

Oh dear.

Miss me?

#14    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,197 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 15 November 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

Because when the economy inevitably collapses, there will be a LOT of frustrated, angry people banging on the doors of banks and the White House demanding answers. Buying bullets and preparing to fight citizens en masse is the government saying "there is no more hope."

Rather like the Borg, eh? :yes:

#15    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,197 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 15 November 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

It has to be a secret all volunteer service owing their allegiance only to Obama (mercs).  The military would not allow itself to be used against the people (Posse Comitatus).  I think that if the military are lined up opposite Americans and the first shot is fired, the military would turn around and join the people.  The President's NCSF would find itself out numbered.  The plan has to be to infiltrate the officer ranks of the military.  One way to do that is to dismiss many of the senior officers and that seems to be what is happening but is it enough?

I admire your idealism.

In the hypothetical, I would hope that the scenario you describe, the military and the people joining together would come to pass.

As for me, this entire Security Theater that costs us so much money and works against the best interests of a rational and peaceful society, came from the fraud that was 11 September.  Without those acts, DHS would not even exist. :td:

Edited by Babe Ruth, 16 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users