Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Boy, 9, Found Dead "bullied for being white"

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,087 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

http://www.dailymail...lied-white.html

A boy of nine who was found hanged is believed to have killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school.
Aaron Dugmore – thought to be one of the youngest children in the UK to commit suicide – was discovered in his bedroom after being tormented for months, his parents said.
They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’
He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.

Incredibly, the comments section is nothing but white-apologists trying to act like this wasn't a racially charged crime :unsure2:

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat [the fruit] thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

"The tragedy of humanity is that we have stone age instincts, medieval institutions and god-like powers."

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,977 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

Sounds racially charged to me.  I hope the bullies are arrested and held responsible for driving this kid to this.

#3    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 18 November 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

Incredibly, the comments section is nothing but white-apologists trying to act like this wasn't a racially charged crime :unsure2:

Imagine the response had the ethnicities been reversed! (Actually, I'm surprised the incident was reported at all!)

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#4    CatFromHell

CatFromHell

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

So sad, It will be brushed under the carpet as another case of "kids being kids"

#5    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,087 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

This immigration/tolerance/acceptance system is doomed to fail. It's built on the premise that both sides (native residents and immigrants,) are working towards the same end.

Clearly, both sides have different ideas about "tolerance".

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat [the fruit] thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

"The tragedy of humanity is that we have stone age instincts, medieval institutions and god-like powers."

#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,173 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

If the situation was reversed, there'd be prosecutions.
As it is, another round of "don't be naughty" and inevitably, picking up on something said about the children/culture in question and used as a new stick to have a go at the majority.
I wonder if that old chestnut of "people who belong to the majority can't be victims of discrimination" will be trotted out.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#7    SilentHunter

SilentHunter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 18 November 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

http://www.dailymail...lied-white.html

A boy of nine who was found hanged is believed to have killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school.
Aaron Dugmore – thought to be one of the youngest children in the UK to commit suicide – was discovered in his bedroom after being tormented for months, his parents said.
They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’
He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.

Using racism and threats to scare the daylights out of someone so they commit suicide is racially aggravated manslaughter. If it can be shown they knew he could commit suicide then its murder.

#8    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Wow, this is so sad. :(

These kids ought to go to jail, for a hate crime. But, I doubt they will.

#9    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

Reading the story, something seems off here.  Just a few aspects of it don't seem to add up.  this school of 450 having an asian gang is odd, but believable, but the idea this boy was popular had no group of friends helping hims seems stranger.
Furthermore, at this point its just claims by the parents with no evidence to it yet.

The story given could have happened, it just seems very early on in this story to try and say the things being said.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#10    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,173 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

What's odd about a school of 450 having a gang?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#11    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

It is important that this case is treated in the same way that it would be if the child had been bullied for not being white.

If they don't they will only fuel extremist hatred groups further.

Posted Image

#12    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

View PostHilander, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

Sounds racially charged to me.  I hope the bullies are arrested and held responsible for driving this kid to this.

Shouldn't hold your breath. I think it's written in british law that it's ok to be racist as long as the victim is white. Happens all the time.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#13    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 19 November 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

Shouldn't hold your breath. I think it's written in british law that it's ok to be racist as long as the victim is white. Happens all the time.

Not only British law....I'd say that it was mostly world-wide. Imagine the international response had Robert Mugabe been white!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#14    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,087 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Talk about a melting pot...immigrants are coming in droves with, or in the process of having, multiple children while almost every Caucasian friend I have says "nah...we don't really plan on having kids."

The future looks bleak for those of fair skin. We can only hope the future workforce is actually a workforce and not an entire generation of welfare-collectors.

#15    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

So why did Aaron's parent's not get fully involved in the situation at the very first sign of bullying? Ridiculous, don't slack, get these situations handled as quickly as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users