Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Antarctic nazi ufo theory

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1    Bulletheed

Bulletheed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

After a good few years research into the theory of the nazis building  or acquiring an under ground base in the antarctic ,the operation paperclip and operation highjump during the end of ww2 and the possibilty of all the sightings of ufo being linked to this. I have just read a report that sums up everything i have read over the years in one document.
I am neither a ufo believer or disbeliever but i do strongly believe the nazis most certainly did find the southern hemisphere cold zone an area of great importance.

#2    Bulletheed

Bulletheed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

http://exopolitics.o...udy-Paper-6.htm

#3    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

There are no Nazis in the antarctic, they are on the moon  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeIu1FiTTyI

Edited by Razer, 18 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#4    Bulletheed

Bulletheed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

My internet conection is that slow i cant watch it unfortunately. What is the reasoning and evidence that they are on on the moon?
I dont think they had the technology to go during the 1940s. I know its another thread that i dont want to get into but i have never been convinced that the americans even got there till late (if ever) in the apolo space program.

#5    Bulletheed

Bulletheed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

If there top rocket scientist von braun couldnt get them there how would the nazis get there?

If there top rocket scientist von braun couldnt get them there how would the nazis get there?

#6    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,547 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

The author whose majors are political science and government, has based his paper on a variety of sources.  Many if not most of those sources are referred to as fringe writings that are based not on research and evidence but belief and conjecture.

There are many reasons why the Germans didn't have an Antarctic base and I'll supply just one for now.  The Germans didn't have the transports necessary to move the men and equipment to Antarctica for such an undertaking.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#7    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,577 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostBulletheed, on 18 November 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

My internet conection is that slow i cant watch it unfortunately. What is the reasoning and evidence that they are on on the moon?
I dont think they had the technology to go during the 1940s. I know its another thread that i dont want to get into but i have never been convinced that the americans even got there till late (if ever) in the apolo space program.

It was a joke. A movie trailer for Iron Sky

Also, we have been to the moon 6 times. It's proven. It is fact. Accept it and move on with your life.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#8    Bulletheed

Bulletheed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

Im not a moon hoax cranker. Ill study evidence from a lot of different sources and research the reason behind the source writing it. I am a historian not a believer.
The americans i believe  did not land armstrongs team on the moon. They had way too much to loose if it went wrong. But that is another thread.

#9    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,577 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostBulletheed, on 18 November 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

Im not a moon hoax cranker.

The americans i believe  did not land armstrongs team on the moon.

Whatever you say, buddy.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#10    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,350 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Im not a moon hoax cranker. Ill study evidence from a lot of different sources and research the reason behind the source writing it. I am a historian not a believer.
The americans i believe  did not land armstrongs team on the moon. They had way too much to loose if it went wrong. But that is another thread.
Because OBVIOUSLY it's easier for a whole bunch of people to lie and lie for near 50 years then it was for people to strap explosions to a tin can and aim it at the large rock in the sky.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,578 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

Doesn't believe Neil Armstrong walked on the moon.

Believes that aliens helped the Nazis.

Seems like a perfect approach for an "historian" to me.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#12    Whisperer

Whisperer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Hiya Bulletheed, welcome and good post.

I've read some of the materials concerning your subject matter and feel there is something behind the claims being made as where would all those Top Nazi guys and girls be hiding that dissapeared before the Allies very eyes so to speak.

Whole villages of them dissapeared without a trace and massive amounts of materials went with them.

But that doesnt imply that they were the folks discribed by Byrd when he had his 'interview' as the Swastika symbol is ancient and easily misidentified by folks of Byrds era.
But then again, they could have been the folks who let them through into the inner realms or maybe those missing people settled elswhere within the vicinity.

Whilst there may be evidential circumstances to describe the technology aquisition gained by the tech folks of old Nazi Germany that doesnt in any way mean that it actually occured that way at all as all it takes is just one person with a good idea, to be heard and supported, to make huge strides in alternate tech as witnessed with both Tesla and Leedskalin works, though Leedskalin was never supported.

Still its something that may have possibly happened as describe by some theorists within the fields of general speculation.

Vril was the name of the energy used by an underground society who were accidentally discovered according to a smsall story that was circulating prior to modern civilization, great story too  but I forget what it was called, written about the time and style of The time Machine, 20 Legues Under the Sea etc...

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

#13    Controller Junkie

Controller Junkie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• HUGGLEMONSTER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

kinda off topic but ur post made me remember an episode of enterprise where the nazis were being helped by aliens in an alternate timeline. Tought It was cool take on ww2.
Off topic I Know...

Edited by Controller Junkie, 19 November 2013 - 02:11 AM.

Perception is reality, but if reality is only ones perception, then just what is Reality...Hmm

#14    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• 1,216 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

View PostBulletheed, on 18 November 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

Here's a link to an article about Michael Salla, the guy who wrote the article linked above: http://www.ufowatchd...chael_salla.htm

From the article:

He says the ancient Egyptian rulers were alien giants as tall as 40 feet who gradually became less prominent in society as the god-kings ended their direct rule and deferred to demigods, which were alien/human hybrids who ruled for awhile before being replaced by human rulers. The Flood is the dividing line. the Book of Enoch depicts the battle between angel groups. The Flood cleansed the planet of the fallen angels, who ‘weren’t wanted’ and left on earth as exiles. At another point Salla claims the Egyptian aliens were Syrians and had a lion-looking appearance. Salla is a naive of Australia. Perhaps he has a genetic memory of his ancestors receiving the same treatment at the hands of the British.

There is a genuine reptilian presence back into antiquity. There are two groups: alien reptiles and those who descended from dinosaurs. He does not buy into the Icke theory of shape-shifting, but says the reptiles use technology to disguise their looks at one point and at another says they use mind control. This mind control can be broken by psychics and cameras, so the reptilians don't get out much because a photograph can show their true nature.

#15    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,826 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

View PostController Junkie, on 19 November 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

kinda off topic but ur post made me remember an episode of enterprise where the nazis were being helped by aliens in an alternate timeline. Tought It was cool take on ww2.
Off topic I Know...

No, I don't think it's referring to anything less fictional than the OP's topic.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users