Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

inner earth reptilian beings

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#1    3gben3g

3gben3g

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

does anybody believe that there maybe inner earth reptilians or lizard people running about scheming against humanity , some people think there aliens and some think they evolved from dinosaurs and some people dont believe either , im interested in this , what do you think??

#2    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

POPULAR

No.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#3    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Ditto!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,573 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Me neither.

#5    thyra

thyra

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

Most people have fear of snakes and some , but lesser in number, fear birds or cats. I have friend who cant stay anywhere close to a cat. she just has to run away when she sees one.  I think these fears create "a catch" in the human collective subconscious, although snake, for example, was the symbol for medicine or medical studies since its beginning. Anyway. I think many people fear the idea of alien too just like quite a lot of number thought to fear god in their religious teachings. I dont know if it is true that there are reptilian aliens but I know collective human subconscious has something to do with it.

Posted Image

#6    supervike

supervike

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,214 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Makes for fun sci-fi fodder.

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,573 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

View Postsupervike, on 20 November 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Makes for fun sci-fi fodder.
Or a wacked out cult.

#8    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,546 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

POPULAR

The Doctor met them.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#9    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

• How much do you don't see?

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

I believe whether there is or not, I dont need to give my pet rat's ass about them because I got bigger things to worry. Can't even save a 100k... some people keep saying earthly worries are irrelevant but try take the earthly from them and lets see what they say after.

There's been many different explanations offered for why many people in power dont use their power so well, but the most likely one is mental laziness or lack of faith for those who seem to be given in to their mental laziness. If you try to say our leaders act off because and only because it's lizards, I smell something rotten, but as a theory in itself, I dont mind considering it. But though I believe in somethings, lizards are not one of them, though there's no denial either on my part.

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

#10    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Agree with majority hear. The heat alone would kill any reptilian withen a matter of hours.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#11    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

View Post3gben3g, on 20 November 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

does anybody believe that there maybe inner earth reptilians or lizard people running about scheming against humanity , some people think there aliens and some think they evolved from dinosaurs and some people dont believe either , im interested in this , what do you think??

They live where exactly inside the earth? And then surface to interact with humans, pretending to be humans, like world leaders?

(I've seen similar as the premise of some sci-fi shows or episodes)

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#12    3gben3g

3gben3g

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 20 November 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

They live where exactly inside the earth? And then surface to interact with humans, pretending to be humans, like world leaders?

(I've seen similar as the premise of some sci-fi shows or episodes)

something like that yeah lol big conspiracy on them you wouldnt have to look very hard online to find quite a few people talking about this . yeah there is a movie called the midnight meat train that centers around this and only at the end you see them and they are being kept secret by the police , government ect also the tv series V was about reptilians in human form but were aliens from another planet that created alot of mess on earth prior to there arrival so they could fix things to gain humans trust - this is the remake havent seen the original and the predator of course is a reptilian warrior who is drawn to heat and conflict and an alien with some cool technology there are quite a few others that dipict reptile like beasts and aliens like you see the grey aliens in some films and theres abduction claims on them like the vast majority of abduction claims i think people mention grays . these being are in alot of mythology well the reptiles are and you do see cave paintings of greys and other creatures aswell that are meant to be thousands of years old i dont no maybe there is something to it maybe not .

Edited by 3gben3g, 20 November 2013 - 05:47 PM.

#13    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

View Post3gben3g, on 20 November 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

something like that yeah lol big conspiracy on them you wouldnt have to look very hard online to find quite a few people talking about this . yeah there is a movie called the midnight meat train that centers around this and only at the end you see them and they are being kept secret by the police , government ect also the tv series V was about reptilians in human form but were aliens from another planet that created alot of mess on earth prior to there arrival so they could fix things to gain humans trust - this is the remake havent seen the original and the predator of course is a reptilian warrior who is drawn to heat and conflict and an alien with some cool technology there are quite a few others that dipict reptile like beasts and aliens like you see the grey aliens in some films and theres abduction claims on them like the vast majority of abduction claims i think people mention grays . these being are in alot of mythology well the reptiles are and you do see cave paintings of greys and other creatures aswell that are meant to be thousands of years old i dont no maybe there is something to it maybe not .
what cave paintings? proof please

#14    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,247 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

Let's see here, the question is: Does anyone believe in "inner earth reptilian beings"? Have you consulted David Icke? Something tells me Mr. Icke would be down with this idea.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#15    Gaden

Gaden

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

• simple but not simple minded

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

These kinds of ideas are great when you're 12 or 13, but, when you grow up, you tend (well, some of us) to realise how absurd they are.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users