Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Abducted?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 09:05 PM

thats kind of the thought I had, if you get someone who is suggestive and then say that something is real, will they not then say and think that it is real, even when it is not.

the way for them to see if this is an actual phenomenon is to try and get a recording of thew abduction, by setting up surveilance equipment around the room permanently. If this then does not catch anything then it is an indication that something is going on, and what that is can then be opened for debate, until that time, all theories are just speculation.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#17    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 09:59 PM

Very well said, Al!  I completely see what your stance was on the subject now.. See how easy that was... And, it didn't even hurt.... tongue.gif    Thanks for replying back so swiftly...

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#18    Guest_FireFrog_*

Guest_FireFrog_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2003 - 07:42 AM

That's all a very good theory Al,
But I think it's a bit unlikely to say that you could find yourself having to have a strange implanted device removed from your body because you had a dream of being born...

Now I'm not saying here that your incorrect, in fact that is probably the case in a lot of instances, but there could be real cases of abductions.

They say that in rare cases that a device is implanted into the body of the abductee, right? Well could it be that these cases are the real abduction cases?

Just a thought...
--FireFrog                                                  

#19    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:47 PM

I can send you a test where you fill in some questions and then send me the awnsers. I have studied abductions and aliens for a while now and I would gladly help you. If you want to hav these questions send me a mail to this e-mail address: alieninvestigator@hotmail.com and I'l send you the questions.                                                  

Knowledge is power

#20    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 10:16 AM

Yes Kimm .. I would love to have the Quiz .. if you do not mind sending it wub.gif                                                  

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#21    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (djdodo @ May 23 2003, 10:16 AM)
Yes Kimm .. I would love to have the Quiz .. if you do not mind sending it wub.gif

I will as son as I can, tomorrow that is

wub.gif                                                  

Knowledge is power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users