Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Pilot Flies Through Bermuda Triangle Wormhole

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#1    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Bruce Gernon is the only person in the world to witness what creates the Bermuda Triangle. Others have seen parts of this phenomenon and some have seen it but vanished. Gernon is the only one to see this from its birth stage through its mature stage and enter the heart of the Timestorm and escape through a Tunnel Vortex and experience a time warp of 30 minutes forward in time and 100 miles forward in space.

Read More

http://www.electronicfog.com/

Posted Image

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,603 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Great story.

#3    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,623 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Wow. Been here since August and I think this is the first fresh Bermuda Triangle thread I've seen. Thanks Z, I'll enjoy listening to this.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,172 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

the pure facts of the case are definately intriguing - that being "on radar, not on radar, on radar in totally different and potentially impossible place".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

wow for once on this site a compelling unexplained mystery, well done indeed, this is amazing

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#6    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

Some anecdotal evidence that Linburgh may have experienced a similar thing.

Hundreds of similiar cases have been recorded since then and strange occurences in the Bermuda Triangle have been written down since Christopher Columbus - who also had the experience of spinning compass needles and strange lights blinking in the night from a distance. Columbus tried keeping these things from the crew to avoid superstitious fears during their long, famous journey. Even Charles Lindbergh, the famous solo pilot, experienced something wrong in the area. On February 13, 1928, Lindbergh was taking a flight around the Gulf of Mexico and over the Caribbean when his compass started rotating, his earth-inductor-compass needle began jumping back and forth and he begun seeing a strange haze. Lindbergh said in his biography published after his death, "I had no idea whether I was flying north, south, east, or west." Another strange statement says, "Nothing on my map of Florida corresponded with the earth's features I had seen. But if I was not flying over a Florida key, where could I be? Was it possible I had returned to Cuba, that my attempt to read the twirling compasses had put me one-hundred-eighty degrees off course?" He kept flying towards what he believed was the direction of mainland Florida. When he finally reached it, the magnetic compass returned to normal and he was able to finish his trip to St. Louis without further incident.

http://www.theastral...angle-fog-1.php

Posted Image

#7    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,340 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

I have seen this and some people say he actually flew upside down     making him disoriented, then hey flew vertically, out of the storm and went down again, apparently the plane was traveling faster than it was

#8    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,769 posts

• Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance
    My calmness for Acceptance
    or my kindness for weakness

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 November 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Some anecdotal evidence that Linburgh may have experienced a similar thing.

That is all these two stories are; stories with nothing but anecdotal "evidence",
This event happened supposedly in the seventies? There couldn't possibly be any chance this man did not recall it accurately and his mind filled in the gaping holes, right?

Sorry but I am just not convinced. It is interesting but not thought provoking really.

#9    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostRyu, on 20 November 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

That is all these two stories are; stories with nothing but anecdotal "evidence",
This event happened supposedly in the seventies? There couldn't possibly be any chance this man did not recall it accurately and his mind filled in the gaping holes, right?

Sorry but I am just not convinced. It is interesting but not thought provoking really.

They are bound to be anecdotal because you and I were not there and no one was there to film the incident.

It was real.  Three people were in the plane and it happened to them.  We are in no position to prove it was real but neither can we say it was not real.

It's a highly fascinating account that goes some way to explaining what may be at play in that most enigmatic region of the planet.

Thank God he had the courage to relate it to us.

Posted Image

#10    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,769 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 November 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

They are bound to be anecdotal because you and I were not there and no one was there to film the incident.

Doesn't mean it happened that way if at all.

It was real.  Three people were in the plane and it happened to them.  We are in no position to prove it was real but neither can we say it was not real.

Yet the only account we hear is from the pilot who had this "experience" thirty some odd years ago.

Thank God he had the courage to relate it to us.

Yeah, and I feel really blessed to hear it too. My life has forever changed. (not at all actually 'cause I still don't buy it)

Edited by Ryu, 21 November 2013 - 05:45 PM.

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostRyu, on 21 November 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Doesn't mean it happened that way if at all.

Yet the only account we hear is from the pilot who had this "experience" thirty some odd years ago.

Yeah, and I feel really blessed to hear it too. My life has forever changed. (not at all actually 'cause I still don't buy it)

Your choice.

One might ask what you are doing on a forum if you cannot bear to hear such intriguing accounts?

That's for you alone to answer.

Posted Image

#12    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,769 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

Your choice.

What?

One might ask what you are doing on a forum if you cannot bear to hear such intriguing accounts?

Again..what? I never said anything of the sort. All I said is that the only person we have heard from was a pilot recounting an incident that happened 30+ years ago. Nothing more and I WILL debate whatever I chose and I am NOT obligated to swallow anything just because someone said so.

That's for you alone to answer.

Yup. My choice thankfully

Edited by Ryu, 21 November 2013 - 10:30 PM.

#13    Whisperer

Whisperer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Awesome story....Now I know what to look out for...or keep away from....

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

#14    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,586 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

POPULAR

It was real.

Are you incapable of distinguishing things that are actually real from things you just wish were real?

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#15    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

I think wormholes is a big leap, maybe it was a natural but rare weather phenomenon where his plane was carried by fast moving wind within the cloud.  Granted, 1000 mph wind seems pretty unlikely but if they are off on there estimates of traveling 100 miles in 3 minutes than number could drop greatly.  I got lucky once on an international flight where with the help of the jet stream (which can reach speeds over 200mph) we arrived way ahead of our scheduled arrival time without the help of a wormhole.

Edited by Razer, 24 November 2013 - 06:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users