Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Claim from scientist that there is an afterli

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

Quantum physics proves that there IS an afterlife, claims scientist
  • Robert Lanza claims the theory of biocentrism says death is an illusion
  • He said life creates the universe, and not the other way round
  • This means space and time don't exist in the linear fashion we think it does
  • He uses the famous double-split experiment to illustrate his point
  • And if space and time aren't linear, then death can't exist in 'any real sense' either
Click Here for the Article :)

Well My opinion is always facts first. So I don't agree with this guy's supposed evidence. The strongest part of his argument is the 'double-slit test". Which is an awesome experiment, if not the coolest ever! I don't know what to make of it though. Just because the results of this experiment change if observed, doesn't mean anything when it comes to the "afterlife". Chances are, when our body dies, our "soul" drifts through space time!

(Can a Moderator edit the title of this topic to something that fits? Thank you!)

Edited by Mentalcase, 21 November 2013 - 07:54 PM.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#2    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 31,888 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 21 November 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

(Can a Moderator edit the title of this topic to something that fits? Thank you!)
As there is already a thread on this subject I am closing this topic to avoid duplication. It can be found HERE.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 21 November 2013 - 08:36 PM.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users