- Robert Lanza claims the theory of biocentrism says death is an illusion
- He said life creates the universe, and not the other way round
- This means space and time don't exist in the linear fashion we think it does
- He uses the famous double-split experiment to illustrate his point
- And if space and time aren't linear, then death can't exist in 'any real sense' either
Well My opinion is always facts first. So I don't agree with this guy's supposed evidence. The strongest part of his argument is the 'double-slit test". Which is an awesome experiment, if not the coolest ever! I don't know what to make of it though. Just because the results of this experiment change if observed, doesn't mean anything when it comes to the "afterlife". Chances are, when our body dies, our "soul" drifts through space time!
(Can a Moderator edit the title of this topic to something that fits? Thank you!)
Edited by Mentalcase, 21 November 2013 - 07:54 PM.