Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Woke up w/ Burnt scratch [picture included]

demon scratch scratches burnt

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Mxlly

Mxlly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

-Few things first, we're not very religious.
-I have woken up with scratches before, and dismissed it because I could of easily done it to myself.
-Since we moved here 4 years ago (apartment) there has been shadows and footsteps all year long.

Now where should I begin... When I woke up I felt horrible. I had a migraine, and I was intensely nauseous. I nearly threw up even. But it went away with Motrin and coffee.

I saw that I recovered just in time for class so I got up to change and when I pulled off my shirt I found two scratches.

I could of easily dismissed it as my doing during my sleep but the scratches are Burnt!! And there's no explanation for the burnt scratch.

To make matters worst, my grandma and my little brother heard me call out for my mom that night before making very odd noises or something made the odd noises.

Has anyone ever heard of burnt scratches before?

Edited by Mxlly, 22 November 2013 - 05:24 AM.

#2    Mxlly

Mxlly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

There I managed to upload the picture

Attached Files

Edited by Mxlly, 22 November 2013 - 05:59 AM.

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

It's a scratch

Miss me?

#4    Mxlly

Mxlly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

It's burnt though
I know what burnt skin looks like and feels

A scratch is light pink

Mine is dark and it burns and the scratch also extended in smaller slashes to the left

Edited by Mxlly, 22 November 2013 - 05:46 AM.

#5    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,208 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

A tip for readers (and maybe also the OP..).  Never click on a link that looks suspicious - if a person says it is a picture and it doesn't end in jpg, gif, etc, be wary, and of course if the name of the website gives you any other hints...

OP, I'm guessing it's probably just an innocuous blog-ish post that really has a picture, but there is no way I'm touching it, given the website name.. so, byebye!

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#6    Mxlly

Mxlly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:47 AM

I posted the link from tumblr because I can't post pictures from my phone

Edited by Mxlly, 22 November 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#7    Mxlly

Mxlly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:52 AM

View PostChrLzs, on 22 November 2013 - 05:45 AM, said:

A tip for readers (and maybe also the OP..).  Never click on a link that looks suspicious - if a person says it is a picture and it doesn't end in jpg, gif, etc, be wary, and of course if the name of the website gives you any other hints...

OP, I'm guessing it's probably just an innocuous blog-ish post that really has a picture, but there is no way I'm touching it, given the website name.. so, byebye!

Thanks a lot now I won't get any opinions. The first guy saw it. It's just tumblr.

Edited by Mxlly, 22 November 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#8    Mxlly

Mxlly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

There I uploaded the pic. I really want some opinions

#9    shadowghost

shadowghost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• Is reality to fake for us?

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

I say check for any explanation at all. If it happens or anything like it happens get out. Doesn't matter where you go or what you do just leave. The fact is no matter what you believe or disbelieve you have to admit their is a lot of freaky stuff out their that you have no explanation of. The fact is you don't want to interfere with something you cannot control.

#10    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,238 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

Did you have a plaster? your skin is pink-white or have you been peeling your skin because your arm was next to a radiator and got burnt overnight?

#11    Mxlly

Mxlly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 22 November 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Did you have a plaster? your skin is pink-white or have you been peeling your skin because your arm was next to a radiator and got burnt overnight?

No.
My bed is actually next to a heater but it's covered safely and either way I have it turned off because the super rarely gives us heat but when he does it's too much

I have had it off since the start of November so it can't be that

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,689 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

In my opinion it looks like a scratch that is in the process of healing.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#13    Mxlly

Mxlly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostRafterman, on 22 November 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

In my opinion it looks like a scratch that is in the process of healing.

It's no where near healing
Its a scratch, and it's burnt. It wasn't there when I went to bed and other times when I wake up with scratches their thin and pink and that's how I know it's me but I couldn't have done this because it's burnt it's not a normal scratch

Plus consider the fact that there was heard weird almost 'demonic' noises in my room and that I yelled for my mom but i don't remember that but that's what my brother and my grandma heard.

Edited by Mxlly, 22 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#14    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,549 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

Next time maybe look at the community before posting. We're largely analytical here and it takes a lot to get us excited.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#15    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

You came here requesting "Help and Advice." Yet, you're not open to the advice and help you're receiving. Which is analytical truth and scientific reasoning over "OH MAN! YOU HAVE A SCRATCH, YUP IT'S A DEMON! GET OUT! RUN GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" We see this ALL too often. People don't come here seeking truth. They come here seeking someone to back up their "scary ghost stories." And when the community, of which is comprised of professionals of all realms and are NO beginners in this area of expertise, debunk and offer scientific reasoning over blind faith, the OP's run away.

Also tagged with demon, scratch, scratches, burnt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users