Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Insomnia or just a night owl

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    shadowghost

shadowghost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• Is reality to fake for us?

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:09 AM

Without trying I am a night person or in general can hardly ever sleep at night. Evan on a schedule such as working when I know I have to be at work soon I just can never fall asleep or stay asleep. Part of it is that my mind won't quit thinking and the other is that I feel like I could be accomplishing things. In general I get very little sleep between 3 to 5 hours a night. For the most part once the sun is up I cannot sleep either. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

#2    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

Get of the computer?

#3    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,369 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

I had a similar problem, the mind won't shut down, a compound chemist recommended me some Melatonin.

No more problems at all.

See a doctor, great blokes with stuff like this.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users