Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Volcanoes In Six Different Countries erupting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,209 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

A few stories Ive read are saying how 6 or 7 volcanoes are erupting NOW and at almost the same time!

"Seven Volcanoes In Six Different Countries All Start Erupting Within Hours Of Each Other"

http://www.activistp...-different.html

and...

"6 Volcanoes Erupting Today in 6 Countries"

http://www.theepocht...rent-countries/

Smithsonian link

http://volcano.si.ed...y.cfm#vn_257100

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,332 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

This could happen rather frequently... It's just that now we have a world wide near instantaneous communications net and can hear about them.. .In the past, only the
locals knew - unless of course it was a monster eruption....

#3    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,158 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

I'm glad none of our mountains are erupting right now... Living through Mnt. St. Helens once in my lifetime was enough. LOL.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#4    thyra

thyra

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

it might be something about the sun's shifting poles.

Posted Image

#5    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,207 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Or it might have something to do with the Ring of Fire, which includes the West coasts of N. & S America, Japan, Indonesia, the Western & S. Pacific, and Central America. It does seem like this is a hot decade for volcanic & earthquake activity.

#6    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,934 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

It's just Gaia reminding us that when all is said and done, SHE is in charge of everything and if SHE wants to destroy us, ain't much we can do about it.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users