Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

History of the Earth : Who are the Anunnaki?

anunnaki nibiru reptilian history

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31    Sir Smoke aLot

Sir Smoke aLot

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

• ... man isn't fit to live if he hasn't found something worth dying for...

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 01 December 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

Matey, if they knew the human mind, they'd nuke this bloody planet from orbit just to make sure we never leave it.

:)

That would be only logical thing for them to do if we assume that they are more advanced in technology and ofc, more advanced in every spiritual way. If they would only see few chapters of our planet history... In almost every decade of our long history there was some terrible thing done by humans to other, mostly weaker people. Not to mention what we do to animals, so many kinds of wonderful living beings are lost forever.

Then, for example, there were many atrocities done in time of colonization of new worlds. Some scarves from that times are visible even today. Im sure that even a cave man, after he found about fire he used it to burn someone, just from curiosity :D and today we have nuclear bombs - such a wonderful achievement ( even we gave them a pacifist names, like ' the keepers of peace ' :D )

It doesnt matter if, when used, such instrument for peacekeeping would destroy hundreds of thousands lives and who knows how much land would be unusable for years.

As u said, they would prevent **** from infect other parts of universe and it doesnt matter how many good people there is in the world when we can see with every new day that evil has indeed won or on a road to take over this planet.

...If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking...

#32    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

View PostHarte, on 02 December 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

There is no evidence for this whatsoever, so it is (of course) decidedly not growing at all.

No psychic has ever stood up to scrutiny.

Synergy is certainly well-defined and well understood.  Since there is no such thing as being "psychic," synergy doesn't apply anyway.

Harte

You say there is no evidence of an 'outside intelligence' at work in our world but you posted on another thread trying, unsuccessfully, to
debunk quite valid evidence of an inexplicable ancient geometric landscape design. In brief 'Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation' thread
demonstrates with evidence that is growing all the time that this ancient long distance geometry, based on the work of David Furlong in
Wiltshire, using the geometry of the Great Pyramid, could not have been set out by any known civilisation / culture of our distant past so we
must conclude that an 'outside intelligence' was involved. This 'outside intelligence' could be 'alien' or 'divine' but the fact that the
Book of Revelations provides vital clues to the geometry indicates that the source of this book knew about the geometry set out thousands
of years before this book was written down; believed to be about 100 CE.

Would suggest you have a good look at the evidence presented on this other thread but please direct any queries to that thread so that other UM
users will have all the details readily to hand and so as not to divert the topic of this thread.

You have written that you are a teacher so will also then be able to teach your students the truth about the Great Pyramid and it's role in the very
ancient landscape geometry proof of which is now coming to light.

#33    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,185 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:38 AM

View Postlaver, on 02 December 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:

Rather a pessimistic view - the ultimate triumph of evil over good - the doctrine that this world is corrupt.....etc
Have you seen humanity as a whole?
Put the Daleks to shame we would.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#34    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 04 December 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

Have you seen humanity as a whole?
Put the Daleks to shame we would.

Good Moro Sir from the Sacred Isles ( rather grey here this morn)

That is the strange thing, the conundrum.
Bit off topic but the Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Sumer, the worlds first real civilisation, seem to have overseen the great advances made
under their remit whether that was originally real or just myth. The Sumerians clearly prospered and made huge advances until they were
apparently overun by other cultures. I recall that the poetry of ancient Sumer, Kramer, was a real eyeopener to the sensibilities of these early
people.
Later beliefs seem to have followed the Dalek ideas
'Exterminate....Exterminate....'
The god of the OT epitomises this idea and if you want a good description of this noxious character try Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion -
at the start of chapter 2 - not that I therefore dismiss the possibility of 'alien' / 'divine' influence in our world. Quite the opposite as the evidence
mounts that some 'outside intelligence' has not only visited but left a puzzle for us to work out in the future....a puzzle that has been gradually
coming to light in recent years... as it still is....

#35    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,185 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:59 AM

Terry Pratchett put it best, mankind is where the rising ape meets rhe falling angel.
some of us are the best of both, some of us are the worst, but it seems to me the worst are in the ascendant.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#36    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 04 December 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

Terry Pratchett put it best, mankind is where the rising ape meets rhe falling angel.
some of us are the best of both, some of us are the worst, but it seems to me the worst are in the ascendant.

Once again a rather pessimistic view - but probably not totally unfounded !
At least you seem to realise that there may have been a 'falling angel', if 'angel' is the right word for an 'outside intelligence'
having had, and may be still having, an influence on the world......

#37    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence.

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

View Postlaver, on 04 December 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

You say there is no evidence of an 'outside intelligence' at work in our world but you posted on another thread trying, unsuccessfully, to
debunk quite valid evidence of an inexplicable ancient geometric landscape design. In brief 'Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation' thread
demonstrates with evidence that is growing all the time that this ancient long distance geometry, based on the work of David Furlong in
Wiltshire, using the geometry of the Great Pyramid, could not have been set out by any known civilisation / culture of our distant past so we
must conclude that an 'outside intelligence' was involved.
Sorry, but I completely disagree. For one thing, the guy's own website states that some of the sites on his "circles" date to only 1100 AD (and, according to Furlong,possibly 928 AD.)

Secondly, no evidence has been presented that there is any relationship whatsoever with the layout of the interior of the GP, other than Furlong's statements.

You, of course, are free to believe whatever you want.  But so am I; and I prefer to base my belief on evidence, not on what I "wish" were true.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#38    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,551 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 04 December 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

I prefer (perhaps not surprisngly) Oscar Wilde's version of the same idea -- "We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#39    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:04 AM

View PostHarte, on 04 December 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Sorry, but I completely disagree. For one thing, the guy's own website states that some of the sites on his "circles" date to only 1100 AD (and, according to Furlong,possibly 928 AD.)

Secondly, no evidence has been presented that there is any relationship whatsoever with the layout of the interior of the GP, other than Furlong's statements.

You, of course, are free to believe whatever you want.  But so am I; and I prefer to base my belief on evidence, not on what I "wish" were true.

Harte

There is no doubt that the locations used by David Furlong in his twin circle design date back to at least Neolithic times, all locations do. But the
important question is whether they had been known to be 'sacred' or 'holy' sites for thousands of years and hence used as the sites of early
Christian churches.
We know as detailed in previous posts on 'Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation' thread that Pope Gregory, about 500CE, told early missionaries to
use ancient holy sites for new Christian establishments so it is very possible that the Furlong circle sites have very ancient origins as markers for the
twin circles found by him.
The very fact that these markers create the twin circles overlapped just the right amount to fit the 7 / 11 height to base ratio of the
Great Pyramid, which itself demonstrates the Pi fraction of 22 / 7 and hence the circle, suggests these ancient sites are linked.
( see Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation Page 93 Post 1382 of the 10th October 2013 for the Furlong discovery)

The upper or 'Kings' Chamber in the pyramid as overlaid on the Wiltshire countryside points to Temple Farm as for some reason an important location.

This location leads to the discovery of bearing lines from this site to the Holy Land highlighting alignments and 'churches' of Revelation as detailed
in other posts with 3 key geometric locations marked by the designer(s) of this layout by the use of triple repetitve numbers in the Latitudes of these
locations 39 / 39 / 39 ,  38 / 38 / 38,  32 / 32 / 32.
The bearings that highlight all 7 of the 7 'churches' of Revelation come from Temple Farm in Wiltshire Britain and the Great Pyramid in Egypt.

You say there is no evidence but the evidence is there as detailed in previous post on the other thread.

I will copy this post to the other thread so that it is filed in the right place but it is relevant to this thread and the possibility of 'outside influence'
on our world in the distant past because we know of no earthly civilisation or culture that could have set out this landscape geometry
thousands of years ago.

If you have any queries please address them to the other thread where these matters are being discussed.

#40    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,303 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:15 PM

View Postlaver, on 04 December 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

demonstrates *Snip*

View Postlaver, on 05 December 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

There is no doubt that the locations used by David Furlong in his twin circle design date back to at least Neolithic times, all locations do. But the
important question is whether they had been known to be 'sacred' or 'holy' sites for thousands of years and hence used as the sites of early
Christian churches. *Snip*

Moderator's Note:

Your crop circles thread has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Please refrain from pitching it in other threads from now on.

To other posters, please do not reply to or in other ways encourage laver to do this. Bring it to the crop circles thread if you're interested.

I believe I've already had to issue one warning about this, albeit awhile ago. Such future posts will be deleted, if I catch them.

kmt_sesh

Posted Image
The evil overlord mummy moderator has spoken.

Visit My Blog!

#41    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

I'd only ask how an ancient site can be deduced to be Annunaki construction or not? I've yet to see anything impossible to have been done by humans.

Judging early humans abilities and then limiting what they could have done is like judging modern human education averages and saying we can't have invented string theory or gone to the Moon.

Edited by DieChecker, 06 December 2013 - 08:51 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

Also tagged with anunnaki, nibiru, reptilian, history

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users