Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Barack H. Bush?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

If there is no difference, why is this the case? What is it about American politics that changes politicians once they are in high office? And, in light of the Obama presidency, will history now look more kindly upon Bush Jr.? CrossTalking with Daniel Faraci, Austin Petersen and Kimberly Amadeo.

Link: http://m.youtube.com...4mbR58ncosw#t=0

I just watched this, and thought it was very interesting.....

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,189 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Of course there are differences, one was a Texan who couldn't read an autocue, and the other is from Chicago and never does anything but read the autocue.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#3    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

The lady must have had to wake up real early, so early she wasn't speaking (or possibly thinking) too clearly.

I wish I could get RT, but I'm slave to AT&Treason U-Verse, and they don't have anybody but government apologists on their lineup.  No RT, and no Amy Goodman.

When Senator Obama voted for FISA II and its immunity for the telecoms, I knew then he was just like Bush in the values department.  Not dyslexic, and with a silver tongue, but holding the same values as Bush & Co.  That's why he refused to prosecute any Bush war crimes--so he could do the same with impunity.

He governs like Bush on steroids.  :td:

#4    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,230 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Obama - Bush = Obamacare

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#5    travelnjones

travelnjones

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

They are the same dude they probably swap wives everyone in a while and the first ladies are none the wiser

#6    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

View Posttravelnjones, on 25 November 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

They are the same dude they probably swap wives everyone in a while and the first ladies are none the wiser

Tiny is tiny, no matter who is sporting it.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#7    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,278 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostKowalski, on 25 November 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

I just watched this, and thought it was very interesting.....

I must have missed Obama reading a book upside down to school children while the twin towers burned.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#8    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,189 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:34 AM

View Postninjadude, on 26 November 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

I must have missed Obama reading a book upside down to school children while the twin towers burned.
I don't forgive Bush much, but given that he was probably ****ting himself at that point, I'll forgive him that little mistake.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#9    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,524 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

That is a fake. The book wasn't upside down.

#10    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

In the Credit Where Credit is Due department, I'll give Obama credit for the recent agreement signed with Iran.  Kerry too.

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

I must have missed Bush not knowing how many States there were in the Union.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#12    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,278 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostRafterman, on 26 November 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

I must have missed Bush not knowing how many States there were in the Union.

Not really in the same class as a terrorist attack on American soil that killed 3000 people, now is it?

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#13    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,189 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

View Postninjadude, on 26 November 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

Not really in the same class as a terrorist attack on American soil that killed 3000 people, now is it?
Well there's a clear and basic lack of common knowledge at play in the later that really shouldn't be seen in a President.
Do you castrate Roosevelt for Pearl Harbour? Same thing, attack that came with little warning.

#14    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

View Postninjadude, on 26 November 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

So you're argument is that a President shouldn't do anything but sit in the Command Bunker waiting for something to happen?

But I'll give you a pass because I know you're having a hard time coming to grips with your Messiah crashing and burning.

Edited by Rafterman, 27 November 2013 - 12:05 PM.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 November 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

In the Credit Where Credit is Due department, I'll give Obama credit for the recent agreement signed with Iran.  Kerry too.

I'd be interested to hear why you think it's such a good agreement given that very few - even in Obama's own party - think it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users