Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

Sandy Hook School Final Report Released

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#31    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,304 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:43 AM

In a weird sort of way, I can accept but not understand that.

#32    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,665 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

View PostRafterman, on 26 November 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

When are they ever met to a conspiracists liking?  My understanding is that there is still no clear motive for what the shooter did in Newtown.  So even IF all of the other criteria were satisfied, this loose end would still remain.

Gun control?

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#33    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,665 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 03 December 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

Sandy Hook, for God's sake, was not a hoax or false flag on the American nation. It was a tragic mark in history, please accept it for what it was and let your country heal.

How can a country heal when we cant even get our questions answered? You all told me I was crazy last year cause I was mad they had nt released any video of him even going into the building. That all I had to do was wait for the investigation to be over and it would most certainly be there. Well Im still asking to see that video. Not only will hat video never surface, they are ripping down the building and making workers sign a agreement that they will never speak about what they see in the building. If you cant see a problem with that, you are not dealing with a full deck.

Edited by preacherman76, 03 December 2013 - 10:32 AM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#34    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

Sandy Hook 911 tapes will be released tomorrow at the behest of the Newtown City Council.

So can I assume that all you guys with "unanswered questions" will be satisfied once this is done - barring any major bombshells that is ("Devil's Hoof outpost to Control 1.  The children and teachers have been sanitized.  Cue Lanza, plant the AR-15, and release the crisis actors")

http://touch.courant...e/p2p-78405343/

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#35    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 03 December 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

How can a country heal when we cant even get our questions answered? You all told me I was crazy last year cause I was mad they had nt released any video of him even going into the building. That all I had to do was wait for the investigation to be over and it would most certainly be there. Well Im still asking to see that video. Not only will hat video never surface, they are ripping down the building and making workers sign a agreement that they will never speak about what they see in the building. If you cant see a problem with that, you are not dealing with a full deck.

So because YOU want your questions answered, they should release video?  Who exactly are YOU?  The Newtown police department don't care who YOU are.  Frankly, no one in Connecticut cares who YOU are.  It was not your state, town, friends, or children that were affected by the events of that day.  They owe YOU nothing.

#36    Odin11

Odin11

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 03 December 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Why should they release the tapes just for people's sick entertainment. Because that's why people want to see and hear the tapes not to heal. We as a country need to leave these poor families alone not make them relive this horrible time over and over.

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

#37    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:25 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 03 December 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

In a weird sort of way, I can accept but not understand that.

You and me both brother.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#38    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• 1,285 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostOdin11, on 03 December 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

Why should they release the tapes just for people's sick entertainment. Because that's why people want to see and hear the tapes not to heal. We as a country need to leave these poor families alone not make them relive this horrible time over and over.

What's sick about seeing a certain individual enter a property?  And if these poor families need time to recover why some of them going on national TV promoting gun control along with the President and media bringing it up just about every 5 minutes???

#39    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• 2,019 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

Every 5 minutes?  The only time I have heard about Sandy Hook in the past couple months has been right here...

#40    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• 1,285 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostAgent0range, on 03 December 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Every 5 minutes?  The only time I have heard about Sandy Hook in the past couple months has been right here...

Yeah, lately, during all the hype, it was ad nauseum...

#41    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

i hear gun control b.s. quite often as well, and sandy hook get mentioned everytime, almost.

if you don't hear it, it does not mean much, does it?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#42    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostAgent0range, on 03 December 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

So because YOU want your questions answered, they should release video?  Who exactly are YOU?  The Newtown police department don't care who YOU are.  Frankly, no one in Connecticut cares who YOU are.  It was not your state, town, friends, or children that were affected by the events of that day.  They owe YOU nothing.
who are YOU to say he does not deserve his question answered??? i'm pretty sure he is one of many. what are YOU?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#43    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

He's another one of many I'd assume.

#44    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

sounds like from different many

RESIDENT TROLL.

#45    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

well there's a lot of people, a few manys can be afforded.

For what its worth I tend to agree w/ the idea that the tapes don't need to be released.  If they are though, as long as children being murdered isn't shown then I don't have a problem with it, people are going to be curious about this sort of thing for whatever reason they use to justify it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users