Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

All UFOs man-made

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#1    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

I am of the opinion that all ufos are made made.

I suggest all the flying saucers of the fifties and sixties are experimental craft built by the Americans and Russians following on from work the Nazis started, in a bid to make vertical take off craft. I suggest all black triangle UFOs are sightings of either the stealth fighter, the stealth bomber or the lockhead blackbird. and all cigar shaped UFOs are mundane aircraft seen at such an angle that the wings are invisible.

And, of course, meteorites, swamp gas, and weather balloons.

#2    Fat Cat

Fat Cat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

Oh boy, somebody get the popcorn.  I happen to agree but just wait zoser reads this.

Edited by phantasia, 26 November 2013 - 10:29 AM.

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,205 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

Well at the end of the day, we're all people.
People of Earth.
People of Omicron Zeta.
People of Zog.

So yes, they were all made by people.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,320 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

The ufo's which have been spotted flying around in our skies over the years, yes all man made.
Whats out there in space and who or what made it, is yet to be discovered by us.

#5    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

Disagree.

Some are man made, some are not IMO.

The ones that are not could be the ones that fly over military bases. If they belonged to us the top base commanders would be made aware that crafts would be performing test flights in the area.

Also the Fact that they were able to fly over nuclear military bases and disable the nukes shows that they are not all man made. No country has aircraft that can do that. Even if they did no country would fly into the heart of USA and disable nukes then not attack.

Its like they were saying "hey, this is dangerous,  don't go down this path".

I feel like those encounters have a good chance of being alien craft.

If you disagree tell me why. Do you think the military at the base were lying? Or that they don't know what they were seeing? These people run air force bases and are trained to know what they are looking at.

Not to mention the countless number of pilots who have seen Ufos.

If you believe they are all man made then don't you also have to believe if that is true, that the.governments are hiding potentially life altering technology from the public?

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,162 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

View Posttyrant lizard, on 26 November 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

I suggest all the flying saucers of the fifties and sixties are experimental craft built by the Americans and Russians following on from work the Nazis started, in a bid to make vertical take off craft. I suggest all black triangle UFOs are sightings of either the stealth fighter, the stealth bomber or the lockhead blackbird. and all cigar shaped UFOs are mundane aircraft seen at such an angle that the wings are invisible.

These ufos are not man made... (Check links on left for images/vids)

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

There are as you suggest many man-made things in the skies we dont recognise for sure....and there are, many atmospheric phenomena we simply dont understand, as per the link above will show

Edited by seeder, 26 November 2013 - 11:32 AM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,577 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:04 PM

Some are natural, like the moon, planets, stars, etc.

#8    Kahn

Kahn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

• Ignorance is no substitute for intelligence.

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

All UFO evidence is man made would probably be more accurate. :tu:

#9    khol

khol

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

I believed the same until the sighting my wife and i had..I am huge skeptic but after that I'm not so sure anymore
It blew my mind and I still can't explain what we saw that night!!..it's one of the reasons that brought me to this sight
i would go as far as to say 99% are explainable but its that last 1% which is perplexing to say the least

#10    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

Your opinion, but I will respectfully disagree. There are many ufo cases including several abduction high profile cases, where Physisits as well as Scientists with Phd's who have come to the conclusion that based on all the evidence, and there is quite a bit of evidence, you either choose to accept it or not, that SOME, not all, but some ufo's are in fact, of a extraterrestrial nature.

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,963 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Well, it is just an opinion thread.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#12    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,591 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 26 November 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Well, it is just an opinion thread.

thats just your opinion :passifier:

#13    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 26 November 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

Well at the end of the day, we're all people.
People of Earth.
People of Omicron Zeta.
People of Zog.

So yes, they were all made by people.

omicron persei 8???

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#14    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

IMHO, I am of the opinion that opinions are opinions!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#15    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,151 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

I'm not even going to bother arguing with such an enormous sweeping statement.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users