Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

What if Aliens Attacked?

aliens u.f.o. extraterrestrial

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#1    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

• Time's up.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Tempus Edax Rerum

#2    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

They have alread attacked, you've just got to understand when and how.  The answer is get your enemy when he is not a threat, indoctine him into your ways before he has a chance to understand who is and what his full potential is.  At the dawn of mankind.  He can no longer live out his intended purpose but becomes a slave to your will instead.   Now the enemy destroys from a plane of existance we can't see and if you can't see your enemy you can't fight him.

#3    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 27 November 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

They have alread attacked, you've just got to understand when and how.  The answer is get your enemy when he is not a threat, indoctine him into your ways before he has a chance to understand who is and what his full potential is.  At the dawn of mankind.  He can no longer live out his intended purpose but becomes a slave to your will instead.   Now the enemy destroys from a plane of existance we can't see and if you can't see your enemy you can't fight him.

I agree.  There have been several cases of human mutilation recorded and no doubt a much larger number unrecorded.  If they can do that I wouldn't like to be standing against them armed with nothing but an AK47.

:gun:

:alien:

Posted Image

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,969 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

They'd wipe us out faster than you can get through that hour and a half video.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,863 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

If aliens (advanced to the point of interstellar travel) decided we should *go*, we'd be *gone* PDQ. Heck, ETs that advanced could probably bio-engineer something that could take us all out in a day...all without harming anything else. Earth could be theirs without ever firing a phaser.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#6    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

If Earth is attacked, we be adead.

#7    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,913 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Through all the death and destruction, perhaps something like that would pull the world together against a common enemy, instead of constantly with each other.

#8    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 15,268 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

There would be no bio-engineering microbes or nukes or mutilations and abductions.  if you're in space heading this way you simply knock a few asteriods into our gravity well.  Cheap, easy, effective.  That's why whoever dominates local space will rule the earth.

Edited by OverSword, 27 November 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,636 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Why would they want to attack us, something  advanced enough to travel the Universe would not be bothered by the likes of us?
Its not as if we are a threat them, if they want this planet, they will just sit back and wait, they probably already know the way we are going we are destined to wipe ourselves out before the captain of their mother ship can say "why are they killing each other, the real danger has not even reached them yet"

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,969 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 27 November 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Why would they want to attack us, something  advanced enough to travel the Universe would not be bothered by the likes of us?
Its not as if we are a threat them, if they want this planet, they will just sit back and wait, they probably already know the way we are going we are destined to wipe ourselves out before the captain of their mother ship can say "why are they killing each other, the real danger has not even reached them yet"

Anyway, all we'd need to do is upload a virus from a Mac and ruin their whole invasion.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 27 November 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

It's the cows that are bearing the brunt of it all at the moment; never mind humans.

Posted Image

#12    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

I know many of aliens, but I only worry about those whom I named: entitys of mother nature, I think we have been attack by them many times. I do not think scientists understand that. I give the information to scientist, I hope them can follow up this case….. and brave enough to telling the public……

#13    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,148 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostArkitecht, on 27 November 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Vid blocked for me, (UK)

I dont see why aliens would attack unless we did so first. And even if we did I cant see anything we have being a supreme weapon compared to what they may have.  Then again if they first landed in North Korea and made friends, I can imagine certain countries flipping out :lol:

Imagine that scene, aliens befriending the wests enemies first

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,148 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

This version works in UK

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#15    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,636 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postseeder, on 27 November 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

I dont see why aliens would attack unless we did so first. And even if we did I cant see anything we have being a supreme weapon compared to what they may have.  Then again if they first landed in North Korea and made friends, I can imagine certain countries flipping out :lol:

Imagine that scene, aliens befriending the wests enemies first
Can you imagine it, they will be tucking into a Kim Chee or a Kangwon-do and making an order  to take some back to their planet?
And the west will be trying to lure them away with a BigMac, chips, pate, beer and hobnobs.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users