Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 3 votes

The Blue Star Kachina = The Comet ISON


  • Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#1    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

The Day of Purification is approaching.

Comet ISON = The Blue Star Kachina

NASA shows the comet ISON surviving looping around our sun and is on course.

A large Christmas present is on the way.

Read More Here:
http://en.wikipedia....ue_Star_Kachina

Good 3D Spatial Visualization on the video below:



#2    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 29 November 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

The Day of Purification is approaching.

Comet ISON = The Blue Star Kachina

NASA shows the comet ISON surviving looping around our sun and is on course.

A large Christmas present is on the way.

Read More Here:
http://en.wikipedia....ue_Star_Kachina

Good 3D Spatial Visualization on the video below:


Interesting conjecture.

:tu:

Posted Image


#3    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:here

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

*
POPULAR

man, not another apocalypse. we just got done with ragnarok. i don't have time for another one.


#4    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

The Hopi Indians have been here on Earth for a long time.

They were star seeded here 90,000 years before Adam and Eve.

Earth has a hidden history.


#5    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

View Postseaturtlehorsesnake, on 29 November 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

man, not another apocalypse. we just got done with ragnarok. i don't have time for another one.

It's a time for rejoicing!  December 25, 2013 will be a very special Merry Christmas!

Go stargazing December 24, 2013.  Find a place with very little light pollution.

BTW, the Hopi Indians live in northeastern Arizona.


#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    Is not a number!

  • Member
  • 9,296 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 29 November 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

The Hopi Indians have been here on Earth for a long time.
And because of that, they have the ability to predict the future?
Well in that case the Aboriginal Australians must be GODS amongst men!


#7    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:here

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

i am willing to bet that the hopi people themselves have little to nothing to do with this "theory"


#8    libstaK

libstaK

    Nosce Te Ipsum

  • 5,956 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Melbourne, Australia

  • Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

That was a nice video that showed it passing no where near the Earth on it's way out. :tu:   If the fragment is big enough some folk might see it though and I'm sure they will enjoy the show.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#9    lightly

lightly

    metaphysical therapist

  • Member
  • 5,425 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan U.S.A.

  • "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

I hope i see it.. and i hope it looks blue..  and keeps going . . .

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#10    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

    Who's to say what is proper?

  • Member
  • 2,945 posts
  • Joined:24 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:St. Olaf

  • "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

What happens if it dies out? What will they say next? Just wondering...


#11    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

View PostEver After, on 30 November 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

What happens if it dies out? What will they say next? Just wondering...

Here is the latest video for you.

Comet ISON is heading our way! :tu:



#12    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

View Postseaturtlehorsesnake, on 29 November 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

i am willing to bet that the hopi people themselves have little to nothing to do with this "theory"

Apparently, there is only 18,000 of them left.

They have joined with the much larger Navajo Indian Tribe in Northern Arizona.

Day of Purification = Ascension

Anti Free Will people will fail to ascend.

They will be forced to relocate. The clock is ticking. Blue Star Kachina is on the way. Just look up.

Edited by CyberKen, 30 November 2013 - 02:33 PM.


#13    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 29 November 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

And because of that, they have the ability to predict the future?
Well in that case the Aboriginal Australians must be GODS amongst men!

Both tribes arrived on Earth at the same time!

You see, the goal was to keep both tribes far away from - The Barbarians - in Europe.

Put the Hopi Indians in Arizona, near the Grand Canyon and put the Aboriginal Indians in Australia.


#14    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 29 November 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

That was a nice video that showed it passing no where near the Earth on it's way out. :tu:   If the fragment is big enough some folk might see it though and I'm sure they will enjoy the show.

- Knowledge is Power -

Now you know the truth.  If anybody runs up to you and asks you if Comet ISON will hit the Earth, you can be the voice of reason.

"No, of course not but it will put on a great air show for us as it flies by the Earth around Christmas."


#15    Almagest

Almagest

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:49 AM

View PostCyberKen, on 30 November 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Apparently, there is only 18,000 of them left.

They have joined with the much larger Navajo Indian Tribe in Northern Arizona.

Day of Purification = Ascension

Anti Free Will people will fail to ascend.

They will be forced to relocate. The clock is ticking. Blue Star Kachina is on the way. Just look up.

Let me guess, you're not one of these Anti Free Will people?

Life is the result of the struggle between dynamic opposites Form & Chaos, Substance & Oblivion, Light & Dark And all the infinite variations of Yin & Yang
When the pendulum swings in favour of one It will eventually swing in favour of it's opposite Thus the balance of the universe is maintained

-Jeru the Damaja




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users