Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ancient Pyramids Discovered In Antarctica

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    Bildr

Bildr

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

An expedition to the bizarre structures should answer the intriguing question whether they are artificial or natural.
http://inserbia.info...in-antarctica/#

Posted Image

#2    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 4,605 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Are there any other instances of mountain naturally shaping themselves into a near perfect pyramid shape?

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,271 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

By the current moment little is still known about the pyramids, the team continues to keep silent about the discovery.
The only reliable information provided by the scientists was that they were planning an expedition to the pyramids to research them more thoroughly and determine for sure whether the structures were artificial or natural. No details about the time frame of the expedition were offered.
In case the researchers prove the pyramids are man-made structures, the discovery may bring about the biggest revision of human history ever made.

http://inserbia.info...-in-antarctica/#

Or not.

What does confuse me is why the plan to return later? If you find what might be an ancient site with man made pyramids today, you stay.

#4    spacecowboy342

spacecowboy342

Traveler of both time and space

• 4,130 posts

• I shall now proceed to entangle the entire area

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Looks like a mountain to me

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,271 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Postspacecowboy342, on 30 November 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Looks like a mountain to me
Me too, but we are not scientists with fundings to burn.

#6    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

I'm pretty sure there are a couple threads on this already and it has been debunked.

http://s8int.com/Wor...ountain-guides/

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostBildr, on 30 November 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Most probably Nunataks.

See here:

Posted Image

#8    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

It's obviously Nazis. This is were all the treasure from Wewelsberg Castle was taken to. I have no doubt that at the very heart of this pyramid sits the "Dark Light" emiter.

#9    spacecowboy342

spacecowboy342

Traveler of both time and space

• 4,130 posts

• I shall now proceed to entangle the entire area

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

or it's a mountain

#10    Gingitsune

Gingitsune

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 30 November 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

What does confuse me is why the plan to return later? If you find what might be an ancient site with man made pyramids today, you stay.

They are in Antartica, not downtown Manhattan. There are no groceries, no gaz station. If they have reached the end of their supply, there may well be no other option than pack their stuff and go lobby some subsidies for the next trip. And they may not have the proper equipement to investigate decently either. Antartica is thankless.

#11    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,271 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostGingitsune, on 01 December 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

They are in Antartica, not downtown Manhattan. There are no groceries, no gaz station. If they have reached the end of their supply, there may well be no other option than pack their stuff and go lobby some subsidies for the next trip. And they may not have the proper equipement to investigate decently either. Antartica is thankless.
It was reported last year.
I find it strange that the researchers would not have been back before others got there, if they had not done their own bit of investigative work.
The explorers risk their lives to find new "discoveries", not to then leave them behind, have it reported in the media allowing others to get there and claim it was their finding.
It also seems very unfortunate that they run out of supplies the moment they discover this "structure", but the article does not state how long they had been there.

also:

By the current moment little is still known about the pyramids, the team continues to keep silent about the discovery.

http://inserbia.info...in-antarctica/#

As I said, this was reported last year, and no one has gone there since to find out, but this group are keeping quiet.............this tells me that from last years report, it has since been established that there is nothing to go back there for because it is...........a mountain.

#12    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,245 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hrm. After a short poking around.... It looks like this is reported last year, and even a couple pieces popping up in 2011. And a quick path to sources on the Quartermain Mountains, one of the peaks being called Pyramid Mountain. It was discovered 100 years ago.

Edited by rashore, 01 December 2013 - 06:57 PM.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#13    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,179 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:56 AM

It doesn't look like a pyramid to me. The lineal structure in the foreground is an arete which is formed by glacial activity. The article does not mention the names of the researchers, nor their institutions, which would be normal unless the intent of the article is to orchestrate a hoax.

#14    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hoax.

And an old one, at that.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#15    sumeria

sumeria

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

actually it was a continent with a moderate climate in ancient times and was connected to today's Australia. It is very possible that humas also created a civilization there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users