Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The First Contact with...Marxist Empire...

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#1    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,332 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

OK, I read Huffington Post a lot. And a bunch of my FB links are of liberal bias. I am bombarded by the news about social injustice and corporate greed everyday.

Well, seems like the whole world is effectively run by a few super elites. But now I have a question. What if the first, real First Contact will be with hardcore Marxists with the military force that makes Darth Vader cry in the corner and makes Space Marines look like special olympic participants?

I am not sure about the general population. How will the global elites react? What if the aliens are here to shove down their Marxist ideology to our throat?

And I bet someone would say "Well, if they are Marxists they won't be able to afford spaceships, will they?".

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,529 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:50 PM

The global elites will be the first to go.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

The global elites will all suddenly be seen wearing big bushy beards and raising left fist in the air. It will be Animal Farm on a global scale and very rapidly.

#4    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,820 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

I think it will all depend on whether the Marxist Political System had been "bastardised" as it was in Russia.

#5    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postambelamba, on 03 December 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

OK, I read Huffington Post a lot. And a bunch of my FB links are of liberal bias. I am bombarded by the news about social injustice and corporate greed everyday.

Well, seems like the whole world is effectively run by a few super elites. But now I have a question. What if the first, real First Contact will be with hardcore Marxists with the military force that makes Darth Vader cry in the corner and makes Space Marines look like special olympic participants?

I am not sure about the general population. How will the global elites react? What if the aliens are here to shove down their Marxist ideology to our throat?

And I bet someone would say "Well, if they are Marxists they won't be able to afford spaceships, will they?".

I doubt it very much that ET is interested in caste or class distinction.

It's qualities that will count when the reaper finally does arrive.  Not the size of bank accounts.

Posted Image

#6    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,005 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 December 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

I doubt it very much that ET is interested in caste or class distinction.

It's qualities that will count when the reaper finally does arrive.  Not the size of bank accounts.
I disagree.  I believe they would improve our tech and give us better tech then declare us indentured servants for xxxx generations.  The terminology will be something like host species and client species.  It will be an arrangement almost entirely to thier benefit not ours.

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostOverSword, on 03 December 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

I disagree.  I believe they would improve our tech and give us better tech then declare us indentured servants for xxxx generations.  The terminology will be something like host species and client species.  It will be an arrangement almost entirely to thier benefit not ours.

Any tech has to be better that what we currently have.  We can't even get people to Mars; cure cancer, heat our homes cheaply, etc etc.

Posted Image

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,529 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 December 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Any tech has to be better that what we currently have.  We can't even get people to Mars; cure cancer, heat our homes cheaply, etc etc.

Or produce speakers at the drive-thru that aren't a garbled mess.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#9    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 03 December 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Or produce speakers at the drive-thru that aren't a garbled mess.

Absolutely.  How come velcro doesn't last too long either?  Who do we blame for that?

Posted Image

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,529 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 December 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

Absolutely.  How come velcro doesn't last too long either?  Who do we blame for that?

Maybe we missed a step when reverse engineering it.

#11    We are lizard people

We are lizard people

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

View Postambelamba, on 03 December 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

I'm more concerned about the Marxist / Communist humans that are already here infiltrating the governments of the world, slowly, incrementally enslaving us.

#12    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostWe are lizard people, on 03 December 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

I'm more concerned about the Marxist / Communist humans that are already here infiltrating the governments of the world, slowly, incrementally enslaving us.

Don't see much evidence of that I'm afraid.  Is it just another conspiracy theory gone mad?

Posted Image

#13    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,332 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostWe are lizard people, on 03 December 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

I think the bolded part should be replaced with CAPITALISTS.

I have a feeling that you are a Koch brothers sympathizer.

Edited by ambelamba, 03 December 2013 - 09:37 PM.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#14    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:27 PM

If they don't live in a Marxist alike society likely those coming to earth are part of the elite system of their planet, therefore greedy and warmongers. In other words if they land and they don't say " we come in peace and we are equal" run .

#15    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

I truly believe in life elsewhere, but the most likely life we will find would look like the following, so I wouldn't be worrying about Marxism, or anything else. But I would worry about cross contamination

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users