Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

help please

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    kristyd83091

kristyd83091

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

So my fiancé and I had a dream last night that involved a horned goat man? My dream was me doing daily activities and then my friends telling me that a goat man was coming for me. I was scared and uneasy. My fiancé's dream was of a goat man standing over him in a field during summer, he wasn't necessarily scared of him but it wasn't a warming fuzzy feeling. We had these dreams on the same night. Does this mean anything?

#2    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,413 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

View Postkristyd83091, on 06 December 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

So my fiancé and I had a dream last night that involved a horned goat man? My dream was me doing daily activities and then my friends telling me that a goat man was coming for me. I was scared and uneasy. My fiancé's dream was of a goat man standing over him in a field during summer, he wasn't necessarily scared of him but it wasn't a warming fuzzy feeling. We had these dreams on the same night. Does this mean anything?

No.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,338 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

I means you and your fiance are a good match. :tu:

#4    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

We had these dreams on the same night. Does this mean anything?

Yes, Those we share dreams with like this are very energetically aligned with us.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

Horned goat men symbolize fertility ;)

Edited by White Crane Feather, 06 December 2013 - 10:08 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#6    Mabon

Mabon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

• Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
    Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:17 AM

You both are dreaming about a similar archetype so you are sharing similar concerns. Are you planning for something to happen (like get married) in the summer? And do both of you feel that someone in particular a strong male authority figure will not be pleased about this? Because that's what the symbolism is about. You're working and are interrupted by news of this person coming and you dread it. He's also in a period of growth (summer) and is being observed by this strong male.

Mabon.

One need not be a chamber to be haunted;
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.  ~ Emily Dickinson

#7    il-Hares

il-Hares

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

• If you have an imaginary friend, you're insane - if you share it with millions of people, you just founded a religion.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:17 AM

Horned goat man can be a Satyr?

Satyr
To see a Satyr or dream that you are a Satyr suggests that you are seeking sexual freedom. It is symbolic of male fertility and masculine sexual power. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you need to integrate your mind and your body.

http://dreammoods.co...bol&search=goat

#8    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,198 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

please read:

http://www.paganspat...k/hornedgod.htm

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#9    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

Try eating goat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users