Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chang'e-3 enters lunar orbit

moon chang`e 3 yutu

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 34,215 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

Chang'e-3 enters lunar orbit

news.xinhuanet.com said:

BEIJING, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- China's Chang'e-3 probe entered a circular lunar orbit at 5:53 p.m. Friday Beijing Time, after about 112 hours on a Earth-Moon transfer orbit, the Beijing Aerospace Control Center (BACC) said.

Posted Image Read more...

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,105 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

Not long now then... now for the hard bit...

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

I cant wait to see the little white box it pop`s outta to land on the Moon ! Please tell me this is real !
We will need more proof in one hour after the Landing ,just wait and see !

This is a Work in Progress!

#4    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 34,215 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

Chang'e-3 probe moves closer to the moon

news.xinhuanet.com said:

BEIJING, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- China's lunar probe Chang'e-3 entered an orbit closer to the moon on Tuesday night.

Following an order from the Beijing Aerospace Control Center, the probe descended from the 100 km-high lunar circular orbit to an elliptical orbit with its nearest point about 15 km away from the moon's surface, the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense said in a statement.

Posted Image Read more...

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users