Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Private investigator films UFO

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

An investigator watching a building in the early hours managed to film something unusual in the sky.

Joe Rodriguez had been on stakeout in Los Angeles on December 3rd when, upon casting his eyes briefly skyward, he caught sight of a strange brightly lit object hovering high above the trees and power lines.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...gator-films-ufo

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,042 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

??? what a confusing video......seems like an aeroplane is the main video, but then we have the lights in sky plus the dodgy looking saucer toy thing.

The name Joe Rodriguez rang a bell.....not sure if its this guy

http://badufos.blogs...s-ufos-are.html   (part time magician and UFO spotter)

or

http://www.youtube.c...c?feature=watch  same guy capturing more videos of UFOs few months ago????

hmmmm

#3    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:27 PM

Yea, this one stinks to high heaven. :td:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#4    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

I am not convinced this is anything but a hoax. Too bad so many get put out there by people seeking their 15 minutes of fame. Makes it that much harder for people who do throw out videos of things that they or anyone else cannot explain.

#5    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,042 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 10 December 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

I am not convinced this is anything but a hoax. Too bad so many get put out there by people seeking their 15 minutes of fame. Makes it that much harder for people who do throw out videos of things that they or anyone else cannot explain.

I agree spacenut, they drive me crazy.....the phenomenon is hard to make sense of as it is, coupled with honest misidentifications creates enough work as it is....these morons that add more mud into the should be.........

#6    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,826 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

Why is there slow motion footage of a speaker in the middle of the vid?

#7    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

Whatever it is the video looks real enough. But c'mon! You're on a UFO stakeout and you don't use a tripod?! A better camera with I.S. and a tripod could of done wonders for a clear daytime shot like this. At least bring a DSLR with a zoom lens for a quality still shot pete's sake.

#8    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

The first part with the lights at dusk kind of reminds me of the Amazon Drone. They had to Beta test it somewhere, right?

Posted Image

The part with the spinning UFO kind of reminds me of those solar cylinders, but put into a ring form with a bit of a spiral, and a tarp over, and under to make it look solid.

Edited by DieChecker, 10 December 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#9    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 10 December 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

I've always been suspicious of 'Third Phase of the Moon' productions.  Too many obvious hoaxes.

Posted Image

#10    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

And that MEANS something coming from Zoser. :nw: :nw: :nw:

Edited by DieChecker, 10 December 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#11    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

Wow that second one is fake as fck. But what do we expect, it's Thirdphaseofmoon.

#12    Cbrown

Cbrown

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

"ThirdPhaseOfTheMoon" is known for posting fake ufo films,90 percent of there videos are fake cgi etc...They dont represent   real ufologist,more about how many hits the can get.If you have legitmate footage this is not the site you want to show your video,just saying.

#13    mesuma

mesuma

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

I cannot believe that someone even released that terrible spinning top video, never mind someone who trying to flog a ufo story.  Ooft, I've seen some crap but come on?

#14    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 December 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

The first part with the lights at dusk kind of reminds me of the Amazon Drone. They had to Beta test it somewhere, right?

Posted Image

The part with the spinning UFO kind of reminds me of those solar cylinders, but put into a ring form with a bit of a spiral, and a tarp over, and under to make it look solid.

FYI Amazon isn't really considering drone delivery..

#15    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

View Postg00dfella, on 11 December 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

FYI Amazon isn't really considering drone delivery..
But, if Amazon was doing testing, and someone saw it and made a video at dusk, it might look like the opening part of the OP video, yeah?

Edited by DieChecker, 11 December 2013 - 12:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users