Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

The Medicineless hospitals of China

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46    Kenemet

Kenemet

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

Let's look at the hard data -- their life expectancy is 64th out of the top 100 countries in the world.  Their life expectancy is lower than Mexico (with all its problems caused by violence and many other factors.)

The countries that surpass them all have "medicine-full" hosptials: http://en.wikipedia....life_expectancy

#47    Rolci

Rolci

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

View PostKenemet, on 28 August 2014 - 11:06 AM, said:

Let's look at the hard data -- their life expectancy is 64th out of the top 100 countries in the world.  Their life expectancy is lower than Mexico (with all its problems caused by violence and many other factors.)

The countries that surpass them all have "medicine-full" hosptials: http://en.wikipedia....life_expectancy

Let's look at the hard data. How many percent of the 1.2 billion people did you suggest regularly receives treatment in these hospitals again??

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#48    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,253 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

the Western centric version : Everyman's Search by Rebecca Beard ~ GoodReads link

2014 Reprint of 1950 Edition. Full facsimile of the original edition, not reproduced with Optical Recognition Software. Rebecca Beard was widely known in the post-war period as a gifted speaker and teacher in the field of spiritual therapy. Her first book, "Everyman's Search," went through many editions because it offered practical suggestions to those seeking a deeper awareness of the power of God in their lives. Dr. Beard practiced medicine for twenty years until she recognized the tremendous influence that thoughts and emotions have upon the physical body. Her medical experience and research led her to the conviction that thoughts and emotions are largely responsible for many types of illness, and that by understanding the thoughts and redirecting the emotions, with the ever present help of prayer, lives can be re-molded and bodies healed.

~

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#49    Rolci

Rolci

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

I believe I have uncovered the mechanism the healers in these hospitals use. The reason it took me so long is because I have never made any investigations into hypnosis. I have recently begun doing some research, and have so far found what I believe not only explains how these healers heal, but also a possible link between these healings and other fringy and metaphysical and spiritual mysteries like placebo, NLP, creative visualisation, the Law of Attraction from the Secret, EFT tapping, sigils, affirmations and psychic surgery. Actually I am in the process of compiling a vast amount of data on these an more, which  will be posting in a new topic here tomorrow. I already see skeptics rubbing their hands together in anticipation of fresh meat to debunk.

The mechanism I'm talking about will be fully revealed in tomorrow's topic, as the subjects included will be more varied, but I thought since quite a bit of it will be about healing, I'd post my most recent finding here as it seems to be highly relevant to what's going on in these hospitals. Instead of giving you a lengthy explanation I will instead quote from a website. I expect this to be new info for many readers, as Emile Coué doesn't seem to be a well-known figure nowadays. Just so you have some idea who he was:

"He did not consider himself a genius, did not despise professional contemporaries, did not suffer from paranoid delusions, did not have “strong compulsions to focus his attacks on the greater scientists and their theories,” or write in a complex, technical jargon. Quite the opposite was true: the pudgy chemist was extremely modest and self-deprecating, never claiming to have been an original thinker; he saw himself as an ally rather than a foe of the medical and scientific establishment; the jovial old man was anything but paranoid, and he could not have confused any literate person with his plain-worded theory. All of this, of course, only served to increase his appeal. Note also that Coué refused to charge for his service as autosuggestionist and lecturer; one hesitates to brand him a charlatan because of his unmistakable charity."

Pretty much the same as Edgar Cayce.

And here is what he's achieved in one of his visits to America:

"In Chicago Coué was greeted as if he were a true messiah: In Michigan Avenue people knelt to him as he passed into the hall, and begged him to help them, and mothers held their wizened babies up to him, imploring him to heal their crooked bodies. Others paid fabulous sums to owners of front row seats, and once there, hoisted themselves painfully onto the stage, and panting crawled on helpless limbs to a spot where they might hope to catch the eye of the ‘Miracle Man.’ One after another crippled or paralyzed men and women dragged themselves or were wheeled to him and under his encouragement, as though under magic touch, threw away their crutches or canes and walked. Some who had not walked for years, even ran. Others recovered instantaneously the flexibility of long-stiffened limbs. A woman, paralyzed nine years and unable to walk, walked off the stage unaided. From a young man who trails a useless leg, Coué snatched his cane and bid him walk, and the man strutted along the footlights while the huge audience, fanned to frenzied mysticism, yelled its wildest. Policemen had to come to the platform to keep order and prevent Coué from being swamped by the rush of wondering spectators at the ‘miracles’ of auto-suggestion performed on people possessed of blind faith."

http://gordonsander....ter-and-better/

He had many similar achievements in other cities and countries, the above was simply an example. I have actually read his book Self Mastery Through Concious Autosuggestion. It's only 22 pages, and I highly recommend it not just for healing but also for spiritual purposes.

More to come tomorrow in my new topic, just doing the finishing touches. Until then.

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#50    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

View PostRolci, on 28 August 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

"Note also that Coué refused to charge for his service as autosuggestionist and lecturer; one hesitates to brand him a charlatan because of his unmistakable charity."

"In Chicago Coué was greeted as if he were a true messiah: In Michigan Avenue people knelt to him as he passed into the hall, and begged him to help them, and mothers held their wizened babies up to him, imploring him to heal their crooked bodies. Others paid fabulous sums to owners of front row seats, and once there, hoisted themselves painfully onto the stage, and panting crawled on helpless limbs to a spot where they might hope to catch the eye of the ‘Miracle Man.’ One after another crippled or paralyzed men and women dragged themselves or were wheeled to him and under his encouragement, as though under magic touch, threw away their crutches or canes and walked. Some who had not walked for years, even ran. Others recovered instantaneously the flexibility of long-stiffened limbs. A woman, paralyzed nine years and unable to walk, walked off the stage unaided. From a young man who trails a useless leg, Coué snatched his cane and bid him walk, and the man strutted along the footlights while the huge audience, fanned to frenzied mysticism, yelled its wildest. Policemen had to come to the platform to keep order and prevent Coué from being swamped by the rush of wondering spectators at the ‘miracles’ of auto-suggestion performed on people possessed of blind faith."

Surely even you can see the problem with these two statements.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#51    Kenemet

Kenemet

Psychic Spy

• 1,927 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

View PostRolci, on 28 August 2014 - 11:36 AM, said:

Let's look at the hard data. How many percent of the 1.2 billion people did you suggest regularly receives treatment in these hospitals again??

The claim was that this was becoming a big thing in China.

Now, I also know that in places with almost no access to health care (rural Africa), there are many healing traditions that would basically count as "medicineless" (but I wasn't going to go into this.)

IF the claim is true, then there will be some sort of change in the life expectancy there and there will also be a change in the pattern of disease and who dies from what.  You can see these types of impactors if you look at the data.  That means that there will be changes in who dies of what and at what age.

There's all sorts of summaries of this data out there, comparing percentage of deaths per hundred thousand people (or giving actual numbers.)  The World Health organization and others collect them.  I've looked over a number of sources from different groups and they all seem to tell the same picture -- that as China and other countries get Western medicine, their life expectancy goes up and deaths (including infant and maternal deaths) go down.  The data indicates that countries with socialized medicine (everyone can have access) seem to do best.

However, I'm open to seeing statistics (not "reports say" but the statistics) from other sources.  Do you have some you can share?

#52    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

View PostKenemet, on 28 August 2014 - 11:06 AM, said:

Seriously. Those people live to be ancient

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 01 September 2014 - 04:11 PM.

Miss me?

#53    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:12 PM

Those of us who are in this field, study in China Vietnam and Japan.

We have access to actual data. Not anecdotes.

They are curing stage 4 cancer in Japan, with one supplement.

Eyesight is restored with one needle, in China.

Surgery is done with no anesthesia

Most hospitals in China combine western and Eastern medicines. I've personally never heard of fully medicine less hospitals in China, but chi gong is what you are describing, and people go up into the mountains and find the Chi gong practitioners, and get healed that way.

Those guys are legend.

China couldn't give a crap about how health care is dispensed, or keeping population down.

It's why they have the one child rule, and everyone turns a blind eye to the killing of female babies.

That being said, there is no quality control. Not in the hospitals in Beijing anyway.

They do acupuncture with reusable needles, and then don't autoclave them properly.

A huge percentage of patients have hepatitis.

With the dirty  needles,  it's transmitted to dozens of other people.

So....

The main hospital in Beijing, stinks. I mean it smells of pee vomit and... Stuff. Wall to wall.

Not clean. No sanitary rules.

Funny though, no one there gets MRSA.

Miss me?

#54    Kenemet

Kenemet

Psychic Spy

• 1,927 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:27 PM

Okay, so how about some collected statistics, then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users