Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Buildings on dark side of moon ?Alien Bases?

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#1    allegories

allegories

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

What do you people think about this?

Sources : http://www.ufocasebo...structures.html
http://www.ufosighti...y-change-2.html

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

It's well known that there are alien bases on the dark side of the moon. Look at the vitrification.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,144 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

i suspect Apollo 20 is going to turn up before long.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

ADGUK again.. known hoaxers...they even now put their name on it...  oh dear

Its an old vid, just rehashed with a new name and story

Just as I mentioned the other day, and sweetpumper says that dont happen  :lol:

Edited by seeder, 13 December 2013 - 05:14 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 13 December 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

i suspect Apollo 20 is going to turn up before long.

Enter Hoagland....

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,573 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

The space Nazis got to live somewhere.

#7    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

And of course no co-ordinates are given for anyone to check the available imagery for themselves.  Why am I not surprised?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#8    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,200 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

It's a rock.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:13 PM

Moonbase Pareidolia

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#10    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:47 PM

Photoshopped...

#11    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,980 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

So we all agree. It's a rock that has been photoshoped to induce pariedolia.

#12    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,124 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

View Postallegories, on 13 December 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Only in science fiction. The moon has been surveyed in high resolution 6 times by countries other than the US in the last decade.  No bases turned up on any of them.

#13    MyAccount

MyAccount

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:41 AM

Hey people! How do we stomp out this "dark side of the moon" fable? There is no dark side of the moon. There is no Santa nor Easter Bunny nor Great Pumpkin (Charlie Brown) nor Scmoos (Little Abner) nor mermaids (durn it).

Have you ever seen a completely dark moon? The completely dark side can be the side facing us!

When the moon is completely dark to us, it is full (completely bright) on the other side.

There is an "other side" that we always can-not-see, but there is not a dark side that is always dark. The dark does not stay in one place on the moon. Our Earth is the same way. It rotates around. Everyone gets a day and night nomatter where they live. All the rocks on the moon get a day and night, too. The sunshine and dark come and go.

Someone please save us from "The Dark Side of the Moon Fable!" Please,...

Hey people! How do we stomp out this "dark side of the moon" fable? There is no dark side of the moon. There is no Santa or Easter Bunny or Great Pumpkin (Charlie Brown) or Scmoos (Little Abner).

Have you ever seen a completely dark moon? The dark side can be the side facing us!

When the moon dark to us it is full (completely bright on the other side.

There is an "other side" that we always can not see, but there is not a dark side that is always dark. The dark does not stay in one place on the moon. Our Earth is the same way. It rotates so the sunshine comes and goes.

The writer of 2001 a Space Odyssey got called out for the same thinking, so you are in good company.

#14    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,124 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

I think the notion derives from the fact we only see one face of the moon.  The other is "dark" to us.

#15    Whisperer

Whisperer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

• "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

"Ill see you on the Dark side of the Moon"...see...there is a dark side Padawan!

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users