Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Buildings on dark side of moon ?Alien Bases?

allegories

It's well known that there are alien bases on the dark side of the moon. Look at the vitrification.

• Like 4

i suspect Apollo 20 is going to turn up before long.

ADGUK again.. known hoaxers...they even now put their name on it... oh dear

Its an old vid, just rehashed with a new name and story

Just as I mentioned the other day, and sweetpumper says that dont happen :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

i suspect Apollo 20 is going to turn up before long.

Enter Hoagland....

Cheers,

Badeskov

The space Nazis got to live somewhere.

• Like 4

And of course no co-ordinates are given for anyone to check the available imagery for themselves. Why am I not surprised?

• Like 2

Only in science fiction. The moon has been surveyed in high resolution 6 times by countries other than the US in the last decade. No bases turned up on any of them.

Hey people! How do we stomp out this "dark side of the moon" fable? There is no dark side of the moon. There is no Santa nor Easter Bunny nor Great Pumpkin (Charlie Brown) nor Scmoos (Little Abner) nor mermaids (durn it).

Have you ever seen a completely dark moon? The completely dark side can be the side facing us!

When the moon is completely dark to us, it is full (completely bright) on the other side.

There is an "other side" that we always can-not-see, but there is not a dark side that is always dark. The dark does not stay in one place on the moon. Our Earth is the same way. It rotates around. Everyone gets a day and night nomatter where they live. All the rocks on the moon get a day and night, too. The sunshine and dark come and go.

Someone please save us from "The Dark Side of the Moon Fable!" Please,...

Hey people! How do we stomp out this "dark side of the moon" fable? There is no dark side of the moon. There is no Santa or Easter Bunny or Great Pumpkin (Charlie Brown) or Scmoos (Little Abner).

Have you ever seen a completely dark moon? The dark side can be the side facing us!

When the moon dark to us it is full (completely bright on the other side.

There is an "other side" that we always can not see, but there is not a dark side that is always dark. The dark does not stay in one place on the moon. Our Earth is the same way. It rotates so the sunshine comes and goes.

The writer of 2001 a Space Odyssey got called out for the same thinking, so you are in good company.

• Like 1

I think the notion derives from the fact we only see one face of the moon. The other is "dark" to us.

"Ill see you on the Dark side of the Moon"...see...there is a dark side Padawan!

Dark side of the moon would be freezing, hope they have heaters there!

ADGUK again.. known hoaxers...they even now put their name on it... oh dear

hu12c.jpg

anybody else noticed that some of us get to have their own echo-posts? I just read another thread (the "tall whites"one) where that happened with a post made by Sir Wearer of hats.... maybe those moon aliens are adapting! ;)

• Like 2

So we all agree. It's a rock that has been photoshoped to induce pariedolia.

You forgot in science fiction

Hey people! How do we stomp out this "dark side of the moon" fable?

http://www.diyspaceexploration.com/how-to-build-your-own-personal-satellite/ need to prove it so wait till that stuff can do it, can't trust anything else except that which you make with your own two hands

Edited by Mikko-kun
  • Like 1

Dark side of the moon would be freezing, hope they have heaters there!

No colder than the front side, except of course for the absence of earthlight. Edited by Frank Merton

So we all agree. It's a rock that has been photoshoped to induce pariedolia.

Pareidolia; what a wonderful word. English has a word for everything imaginable and even things unimaginable.

I think the notion derives from the fact we only see one face of the moon. The other is "dark" to us.

Blame Pink Floyd.
  • Like 3

anybody else noticed that some of us get to have their own echo-posts? I just read another thread (the "tall whites"one) where that happened with a post made by Sir Wearer of hats.... maybe those moon aliens are adapting! ;)

yes, if he or it is trying to spam I don't think he or it's quite got it right yet.

• Like 1

And of course no co-ordinates are given for anyone to check the available imagery for themselves. Why am I not surprised?

ADG UK YT clip description states:

"UPDATE: Please compare moon image with the image URL below, does this prove the image I posted is a fake, disinfo, or is it proof that NASA has indeed airbrushed important structures out of its published photographs of the lunar surface, and possibly leaked this picture claiming it to be from the Chang'e-2 Orbiter in an effort to cast doubt and suspicion on any further images that are pending release. I was sent a further four highly detailed images of structures on various parts of the moon, if I can verify their authenticity I will post on my facebook page. All we can be sure of at this point is that the Image is not from the Chang'e-2 Orbiter, it does not follow that the image itself is a fake. Stay tuned." http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lun...

• Like 1

anybody else noticed that some of us get to have their own echo-posts?

Yes but Sfyjdgykqing seems to be shredded alreday. There are some accounts ending up with "qing", just producing rubbish.

Edited by toast