Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Laugh out loud with the Kookaburra

kookaburra artis amsterdam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,355 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

If you close your eyes, this could well be the sound of a laughing cartoon character, like the hyenas in the Lion King. You're watching in fact a bunch of 'laughing' Kookaburra's in Artis, a zoo in Amsterdam.

http://uk.news.yahoo...-155019241.html

Posted Image

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,192 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

as much as I love the sound of a Kookaburra, the buggers are the first things to kick off in the morning and they're LOUD.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#3    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,409 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 13 December 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

as much as I love the sound of a Kookaburra, the buggers are the first things to kick off in the morning and they're LOUD.

2600+ ppl are full of mercy for you now  :yes:

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

Also tagged with kookaburra, artis, amsterdam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users