Will the world end in 100 days? Sounding of ancient trumpet in York warns of Viking apocalypse on 22 February 2014
- Legend has it that on this day, the god Odin will be killed by the wolf Fenrir
- The soil and the sky will be stained with poison and the sea will rear up
- Prior to the apocalypse, three freezing winters would follow each other (mini ice-age)
- The sound of the horn is supposed to call the sons of Odin to the battlefield, where Odin will ultimately be killed
- Everyone human on Earth is supposedly mean't to die with the survival of two humans who will repopulate the new Earth
- What will happen to the rest of us?
If you wish to know more then simply google "Vikings Apocalypse" or "Ragnarok".
Edited by ocean112, 14 December 2013 - 01:20 AM.