Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Westjet Christmas Surprise

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 11,821 posts

• "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice."
    .....Robert Frost

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

This is odd so I put it here, but what a wonderful thing it was that Westjet Airlines did for the passengers on one of it's flights.
http://unlooker.com/...unt-passengers/

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

That was awesome, glad the guy who asked for socks and underwear was in good spirits when he opened his gift - still think he is kicking himself tho.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

I've flown with them twice and they were a lot of fun. No presents, but we played charades on board with the flight attendants. :)  My brother in law works for them at Pearson, I should ask him if he was at work that day.

Last year:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users