Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Multi coloured aliens,starchild china psychic

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

Hi I've been psychic for years now at certain times I see images of alien beings, angels and gods mainly though.. One day I was laying down not even truly a visualise something and a quality image of a 3 multicoloured alien greys were there staring at me the middle one turned his head to the side slightly they were standing at the front of a screen or the front of a ship.. I've also had and images and video of pink alien greys this time they was attacking my psychic at the same time there was a image or they were teaching me something that would help me in the future which was to defend myself against a spirit or something attacking my psychic. This method i used to defend my cannot be told either as it could be dangerous.. Everytime this happend ther was a ufo sighting in uk within days.. I also seen millions of stars in the sky shining.. Someone else I know had the same sighting and around the same time rihanna made 'diamonds' strange.. I also seen images of people that looked slightly different but Asian Chinese or Japanese.. Later that year I was searching about aliens and came across this video of a boy who looks exactly the same and is called starchild.. These people were all ninjas higher beings not of this planet.. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=jOE_NWIl-_o

#2    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Posted Image

#3    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

Space ninjas?

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,593 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

Rhianna's a pink, alien, ninja starchild?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,593 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostAnton25, on 16 December 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

3 multicoloured alien greys

Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#6    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,573 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

no ,they, aliens are pink and grey in the sme time, they are also attacking him. Rihana is just his "psy-chic" and the ninja's are not on this planet. He can defend himself... that's good.

I am also seeing "millions of stars in the sky shining" is that suppose to be a bad sign? :blush:

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,055 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hi I've been psychic for years now...
Cool story bro.

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

.. Everytime this happend ther was a ufo sighting in uk within days.. I also seen millions of stars in the sky shining..
Links to the sightings in the UK please and when you see these millions of stars, I take it there are no clouds?
How strange, I to have seen millions of stars shining in the sky.....mine has happened on a clear cloudless night.....I suspect we maybe not be the only ones to have had this sighting.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image

#10    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Goodfella, like your avatar!! Big hockey fan, with the Sharks one of my favorite teams. :yes:

#11    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=zzSKsma0mFw

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=QDIF-ZwJbF0

There was no clouds in the sky and I seem all these stars for around 15 seconds

#12    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,573 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

i am wow-ed for the first video...wondering if real or not....

#13    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

Hi I've been psychic for years now at certain times I see images of alien beings, angels and gods mainly though.. One day I was laying down not even truly a visualise something and a quality image of a 3 multicoloured alien greys were there staring at me the middle one turned his head to the side slightly they were standing at the front of a screen or the front of a ship.. I've also had and images and video of pink alien greys this time they was attacking my psychic at the same time there was a image or they were teaching me something that would help me in the future which was to defend myself against a spirit or something attacking my psychic. This method i used to defend my cannot be told either as it could be dangerous.. Everytime this happend ther was a ufo sighting in uk within days.. I also seen millions of stars in the sky shining.. Someone else I know had the same sighting and around the same time rihanna made 'diamonds' strange.. I also seen images of people that looked slightly different but Asian Chinese or Japanese.. Later that year I was searching about aliens and came across this video of a boy who looks exactly the same and is called starchild.. These people were all ninjas higher beings not of this planet.. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=jOE_NWIl-_o

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

The first video is wow defo real that one

#15    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

oh please.
did you read over what you posted beforehand?? and you still decided to post it??
there are so many sites that would eat this stuff up - UM isn't one of them though.
yeah there are some gullible ones here but for the most part we are a group of intelligent skeptical members who are not going to take this stuff seriously. therefore be prepared to be laughed at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users