Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Does Israel have a .....

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

No links, nothing else to follow, just a question---

Where is the evidence that Israel ACTUALLY has nuclear weapons? OK, it is assumed (Internationally) that Israel may have up to 80 Nuclear warheads, but no-one is actually offering any evidence of this - certainly NOT Israel.

So are all the assumptions simply reinforced to dupe the rest of the Middle East (Israel is not european, it is ME) to believe that Israel is Untouchable? To make the rest of the ME believe that Israel has capabilities beyond its ability to deliver?

It is also assumed, on this forum, that Israel DOES have a Nuclear capability, but what if it doesn´t, how does this change the politics in the M.E??

#2    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

They might be on Warships or ultra secret silos somewhere South, i dunno you wouldnt tell people where they are.
Israel could of used Nuclear Weapons during the Iraq war

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,783 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

If not then Israel owes THIS guy, big time ;)  
http://en.wikipedia....ordechai_Vanunu

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#4    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

View Postand then, on 17 December 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

If not then Israel owes THIS guy, big time ;)  
http://en.wikipedia....ordechai_Vanunu

Still does not constitute unequivocal evidence that Israel has any such weapons. It could all just be a Red Herring to make the rest of the world "believe" that Israel has a nuclear capabilty. I remain to be convinced otherwise

#5    jeem

jeem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

http://articles.wash...nuclear-program

Edited by jeem, 17 December 2013 - 06:04 PM.

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in  history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level"
- Michaeal Hart

#6    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

Still no proof

#7    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,783 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 17 December 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

Still no proof
It's an interesting question.  It seems that only an official, verifiable test of a nuke would satisfy your requirements.  Somehow I doubt Israel will oblige.  Bottom line is that the world believes - and that's good enough.  It would be one hell of a gamble to prove the issue.

“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#8    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 9,954 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

Israel's nuclear capability is? good question. but what of its delivery system, is it by Land Air or Sea? i've never really thought about it until this post by Keith. maybe their nuclear system is the USA. a bit like Japan were the US guarantees defence measures. so Japan doesn't go all crazy again.

Edited by stevewinn, 17 December 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,783 posts

Aristotle

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

View Poststevewinn, on 17 December 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

Israel's nuclear capability is? good question. but what of its delivery system, is it by Land Air or Sea? i've never really thought about it until this post by Keith. maybe their nuclear system is the USA. a bit like Japan were the US guarantees defence measures. so Japan doesn't go all crazy again.
The general consensus (except for K and Yam as I recall :)   Is that the IDF have between 80 and 400 warheads deliverable by artillery tube, aircraft, ballistic missile and submarine launched cruise missiles.

#10    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

Maybe they have nothing... just a bluff, by not joining the non - proliferation treaty. All nuclear nations need to test their capabilities and their delivery systems to ensure their functionality. When did Israel last test a nuke, underground or elsewhere? Never, is the resounding answer.

I am curious, thats all... I just cant help feeling that we are all being sucked into the "Big Lie". I am leaning towards Steve´s idea, that the Nuclear Guarantee is actually based in the USA.

@and then.... perhaps "General Consensus" is what Israel is depending on, nothing more than a "Paper Tiger":

Edited by keithisco, 17 December 2013 - 07:58 PM.

#11    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 9,954 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

View Postand then, on 17 December 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

The general consensus (except for K and Yam as I recall :)   Is that the IDF have between 80 and 400 warheads deliverable by artillery tube, aircraft, ballistic missile and submarine launched cruise missiles.

The UK's delivery system is the American Trident D5 missile. but the warhead is British. i wonder if Israel's delivery system is American based or 'home made' - off to google.

Posted Image

#12    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,413 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

View Poststevewinn, on 17 December 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

They have carrier systems for nukes like the dolphin class submarines those can carry and launch cruise missiles. Bomb and missile carry systems are also in service there. And, Israels main military equipment providers are the US, Germany and France.

Edited by toast, 17 December 2013 - 08:00 PM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#13    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,783 posts

Aristotle

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 17 December 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Maybe they have nothing... just a bluff, by not joining the non - proliferation treaty. All nuclear nations need to test their capabilities and their delivery systems to ensure their functionality. When did Israel last test a nuke, underground or elsewhere? Never, is the resounding answer.

I am curious, thats all... I just cant help feeling that we are all being sucked into the "Big Lie". I am leaning towards Steve´s idea, that the Nuclear Guarantee is actually based in the USA.

@and then.... perhaps "General Consensus" is what Israel is depending on, nothing more than a "Paper Tiger":
Perhaps.  No way to really know unless someone decides to tempt fate.  Considering the rather phenomenal success the IDF have strung together, I think it would be a sketchy bet.

#14    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 9,954 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

I think Israel does have Nuclear strike capability - maybe Israel doesn't officially confirm because doing so would open a bigger can of worms. which would be detrimental to its situation in the middle east. having to then comply with UN resolutions, IAEA treaties etc... by not officially confirming having nuclear weapons they avoid all this.

Posted Image

#15    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,413 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 17 December 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

All nuclear nations need to test their capabilities and their delivery systems to ensure their functionality. When did Israel last test
a nuke, underground or elsewhere? Never, is the resounding answer."Paper Tiger":

Thats incorrect. Even without tests performed Israel is able, and I´m sure about, to have nukes. The technologie is know by Isarels partners like the US+France and the Negev Nuclear Research Center facility is able to produce Plutonium.In addition, existing and so still tested delivery systems like cruise missile, bombs and short/midrange missile can be equiped with nuclear warheads plug&play. So nothing with "paper tiger" here.

Edited by toast, 17 December 2013 - 08:24 PM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users