Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hell Hath No Fury

Eldorado

"A Pekin man told police he wanted the woman living with him out of his house, then asked a friend to see if she had come back while he was at work.

The friend found Amanda Pollard, 28, had returned with a plan, according to charges filed in Tazewell County Circuit Court.

She put rat poison pellets in Joshua Brewster’s coffee container, tucked an electric blanket’s cord she had severed under his mattress and urinated in his bottle of mouthwash, the charges allege.

“Payback’s a b****,” Pollard reportedly told the friend."

Full story: http://www.pekintimes.com/article/20131211/NEWS/131219764/1001/NEWS

She also allegedly threatened to burn down his house with him still in it. :(

Be careful who you dump, brothers.

• Like 1

I had a co-worker once who had spent some time in Thailand.. apparently he ticked off his live-in girlfriend when he decided to come back to the US (without her)...

he woke up from a nap to find himself covered in gasoline and she was standing at the foot of the bed trying to light a match...

• Like 1

I had a co-worker once who had spent some time in Thailand.. apparently he ticked off his live-in girlfriend when he decided to come back to the US (without her)...

he woke up from a nap to find himself covered in gasoline and she was standing at the foot of the bed trying to light a match...

I can picture him trying desperately to blow the matches out as she's trying to light one.

lol

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

I can picture him trying desperately to blow the matches out as she's trying to light one.

lol

We asked him what he did and he said "I got the h*** out of there so fast I still had gasoline on me at the airport..."

• Like 1

The article doesn't say why he wanted her out of his house in the first place, perhaps she'd done weird stuff before only not on such a grand scale. He's well rid of her.

• Like 1

We asked him what he did and he said "I got the h*** out of there so fast I still had gasoline on me at the airport..."

Lucky for him he did...wow!

• Like 1