Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dreams and Abilities

dream abilities prediction astral being lost

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Imagination_Taurus

Imagination_Taurus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

Hi, I always has dreams that predict into the future that will happen at least 3 months later. Is this some sort of ability of mine? As for the abilities, I once dreamt of a dryad. I communicated with her. It's weird how she just show herself to me. Due to my young age at that time, I try finding the plant she is. Well, that didn't work. I always wanted to see her again in my dreams but I can't control dreams. I'll have to depend on luck. I love plants. Basically I'm the only one who take cares of all the potted plants I owned. How can I home my ability(maybe) to communicate with astral beings? I also got dreams where cats told me how they feel during an event whereby my father kicked a cat away from the house. (Well, I bring it home and feed it. I can't oppose my dad so I can't do anything) I do meditate hoping to improve my dreams but I just can't concentrate sometimes. Someone mind to explain my questions? I'm a bit unsure of it.

#2    thyra

thyra

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

The fact that you are asking this question to people outside of you shows that it is not some sort of ability of yours. time is a very strange thing, it flows with or without your awareness of it just like the existence itself. it is there even when you turn your head the other way or even when you close your eyes. seeing beyond time can not be an indivual's ability. if you can improve it on the other hand is a totally different issiue. My thought is that you can through better understanding of it.

Posted Image

Also tagged with dream, abilities, prediction, astral being, lost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users