Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is This Intifada 3.0 ?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,791 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

http://www.timesofis...6eb5b6-54430521

Isn't it interesting how these back and forth attacks seem to always come at the same time as peace negotiations?

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#2    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,522 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

There person who was killed today is Salah Abu Al-Tayel. :(

May he rest in peace, and his family know no more sorrow.

P.S.
Yes, he is an Israeli Palestinian (Muslim) who served in the IDF. Yes, Israel defends and retaliates on the killing of the each and every of it's citizens in the same manner :angry: .
This is to prelude the "Israel is an apartheid-genocide-nazi state" usual chorus that will commence as soon as Israel will attack in the Gaza Strip.

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#3    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,239 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hopefully the UN will block all future developments of israel's homes and war crimes, then there will be justice

#4    brizink

brizink

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

probably

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,791 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

View PostErikl, on 24 December 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

There person who was killed today is Salah Abu Al-Tayel. :(

May he rest in peace, and his family know no more sorrow.

P.S.
Yes, he is an Israeli Palestinian (Muslim) who served in the IDF. Yes, Israel defends and retaliates on the killing of the each and every of it's citizens in the same manner :angry: .
This is to prelude the "Israel is an apartheid-genocide-nazi state" usual chorus that will commence as soon as Israel will attack in the Gaza Strip.
I noticed just now that Hamas has scurried over to Egypt asking help to restrain the IDF in their retaliations.  A Lebanese soldier kills an IDF member and nothing is done so a Palestinian decides it's open season.  The common denominator here is death Of Israelis.  If Israel strikes back they are condemned - if they refrain then more Israelis are killed.  I'd rather be condemned than to bury my family and friends.

#6    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,629 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

Label it 'terrorism' and then go bomb kids sleeping in beds ... great ... Guess they learned much from the Gestapo ...
When the smoke finally clears ...

‘If terrorists walk, so does Pollard’

With revelations from documents leaked by Edward Snowden that the US had spied on Israeli leaders, like it did to European officials, Israeli media are talking about the possibility that Netanyahu will push spy Jonathan Pollard’s release as part of the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
The main Haaretz editorial supports Pollard’s release, arguing that “many whose crimes are more serious than his, including murderers, are released after serving less time.”
“The effort needs to focus on achieving a quiet understanding on commuting the sentence to November 2015…One of Netanyahu’s predecessors said restraint is strength, and in this case Netanyahu can show that silence is prudence.”
Yedioth predicts that Netanyahu will condition progress in the talks on Pollard’s release. “The demand can be carried out in two ways: The release of the Israeli spy as part of the signing of the framework agreement the Americans are trying to achieve next month, or as part of a deal to release Arab Israeli prisoners.”

Bibi wants Pollard before he starts blabbing ...

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#7    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,522 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

Label it 'terrorism' and then go bomb kids sleeping in beds ... great ... Guess they learned much from the Gestapo ...

Equating Jews to Nazis in this way is, well, bigotry. You prove again and again that many of the people who support the Palestinian cause do that just because they dislike Jews. :td:

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#8    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,536 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 25 December 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

When the smoke finally clears ...

Bibi wants Pollard before he starts blabbing ...

we become what we hate

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#9    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,629 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

View PostErikl, on 25 December 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

Equating Jews to Nazis in this way is, well, bigotry. You prove again and again that many of the people who support the Palestinian cause do that just because they dislike Jews. :td:

You and BIbi's little league of Zionist Fascists can boo hoo hoo all you like .... I am among many Jews who finds Bibi the most despicable criminal there ever was ... and among many other non Jewish Semites ... we find Bibi the worse traitor to the great Judaic Legacy of culture and people ... hell most of my all time heroes and most revered human beings are Jews ...

Zionapartheidism is NOT anything Jewish and no Jews should be proud of it ... ever ... ask any Rabbi worth his tears at the Wailing Wall ....

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#10    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,522 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 25 December 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

You and BIbi's little league of Zionist Fascists can boo hoo hoo all you like .... I am among many Jews who finds Bibi the most despicable criminal there ever was ... and among many other non Jewish Semites ... we find Bibi the worse traitor to the great Judaic Legacy of culture and people ... hell most of my all time heroes and most revered human beings are Jews ...

Zionapartheidism is NOT anything Jewish and no Jews should be proud of it ... ever ... ask any Rabbi worth his tears at the Wailing Wall ....

~

Great, a self-loathing Jew (if you really are Jewish) :rolleyes: .

Posted Image

Edited by Erikl, 25 December 2013 - 10:39 PM.

Posted Image

#11    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,629 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostErikl, on 25 December 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

Great, a self-loathing Jew (if you really are Jewish) :rolleyes: .

Well apparently you like many among your ilk refuses to read properly ... though I sincerely doubt you even read at all ... though I do know this for sure ... you are the very type of Jew that knows next to nothing of Judaism ... and no ... I did not say I was Jewish ... just that I stand among Jews of proper Judaic values ...

And no we do not loath ourselves ... just you and those of your ilk ... Jew or not ... yes ... honestly ~

:yes:

`edit - missing ' r '

Edited by third_eye, 25 December 2013 - 10:47 PM.

'

#12    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,791 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 25 December 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

Well apparently you like many among your ilk refuses to read properly ... though I sincerely doubt you even read at all ... though I do know this for sure ... you are the very type of Jew that knows next to nothing of Judaism ... and no ... I did not say I was Jewish ... just that I stand among Jews of proper Judaic values ...

And no we do not loath ourselves ... just you and those of your ilk ... Jew or not ... yes ... honestly ~

:yes:

`edit - missing ' r '
Reading what you wrote in context I agree that it sounded as though you were classifying yourself as part of that group.  Good luck with the name calling third.  You realize that the PR campaign to remove legitimacy from the Jews of Israel is useless, yes?  Or do you truly expect that this group who have tried so hard not to be condemned in the world would actually take those efforts to the point of national (and personal) suicide?  Ultimately even the left in Israel will stop short of pulling a trigger on their own children when they see the Palestinians trying to bathe in the blood of Israelis in Tel Aviv or Haifa.  Unfortunately it looks as though they will keep trying until a huge number will have to die and a near civil war break out over the displacement of settlers in Judea and Samaria before they will come to their senses.

#13    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,629 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

View Postand then, on 26 December 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Reading what you wrote in context I agree that it sounded as though you were classifying yourself as part of that group.  Good luck with the name calling third.  You realize that the PR campaign to remove legitimacy from the Jews of Israel is useless, yes?  Or do you truly expect that this group who have tried so hard not to be condemned in the world would actually take those efforts to the point of national (and personal) suicide?  Ultimately even the left in Israel will stop short of pulling a trigger on their own children when they see the Palestinians trying to bathe in the blood of Israelis in Tel Aviv or Haifa.  Unfortunately it looks as though they will keep trying until a huge number will have to die and a near civil war break out over the displacement of settlers in Judea and Samaria before they will come to their senses.

Classifying ? Because I stand among those Jews - and non - that disagree with the current zionist regime ? YOu guys like to pot and pan the issue ... if you're not with me you're against me nonsense ... You want the same things we want ... hell everybody wants, but rhetoric such as yours and those alike yours makes things worse and it helps nobody, and yes ... its the same venomous poison that the 'radicals' and 'fundamentalists' uses ... Muslim or not ....

condemn ... pfffft ... to think you you've got the nerve ... suicide ? You have no idea ...

You think Bibi is afraid of Palestinians throwing rocks and fire bombs ? You think Bibi worries about the 'rain' of mortars and 'rockets' ? You keep speaking of the 'nuclear' option ... you are just blinded silly by your belief that it warrants a bloodbath and the destruction of the region so that this 'god' you have so much faith in will return only then ... you think JC will be slapping Bibi and his cohorts on the back with a thumbs up saying 'good job' ? You actually believes that JC condones and approves of what the zionists are doing to pave his path back for this 'second returning' ? You think JC is applauding and shouting with joy for every one that kills or be killed there ?
I mean really man ... You think JC will be saying then if that day does arrive ' I have come and thou shall sit at my right hand side for the judgement to come ' ?
YOu think Bibi will be there ? YOu think YOU will be invited to that eternal kingdom on earth ?

Name calling ? I haven't even begun to consider it yet ... and if I ever do .. it is not calling ... I stand as witness and will be testifying ... not calling names ...

~edit : elaboration

Edited by third_eye, 26 December 2013 - 07:12 AM.

'

#14    Sir Smoke aLot

Sir Smoke aLot

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

• ... man isn't fit to live if he hasn't found something worth dying for...

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

Example.

''Out with few friends going to a music show... Around 20.000 people are waiting for band to come out on stage. Suddenly someone fires a shot from gun and unfortunately kills one of the people from my group.

Dead guy's friend get angry and throw a bomb into all people to retaliate.''

Who was the killer of his friend? Where is he now? For what reason did he fire that shot at first place? Why did many more have to die?

Too many unknowns. And too much blood.

I mean, its so sad that a young man lost his life to a coward sniper but could things be done differently from Israel side? They could maybe, just maybe get meeting with palestine leaders and urge them to change something in their relationship... 22 year old man shot down should be more then a reason for Palestine leaders to feel shame and do something to change things to better. Same as should israeli. But they dont care.

The way things are happening i think and feel that lives of ordinary people are not important to leaders at all! Maybe they profit from this situation. Well its not maybe, they do profit. And when i compare some things with happenings in my country only logical conclusion would be that it is sad truth indeed - leaders dont give a **** for people because if they did care some things would not happen. God help all people with good hearts there.

'Some things will never change...' - lyrics from ''Changes'', song by 2Pac.

...If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking...

#15    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,791 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 26 December 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

Classifying ? Because I stand among those Jews - and non - that disagree with the current zionist regime ? YOu guys like to pot and pan the issue ... if you're not with me you're against me nonsense ... You want the same things we want ... hell everybody wants, but rhetoric such as yours and those alike yours makes things worse and it helps nobody, and yes ... its the same venomous poison that the 'radicals' and 'fundamentalists' uses ... Muslim or not ....

condemn ... pfffft ... to think you you've got the nerve ... suicide ? You have no idea ...

You think Bibi is afraid of Palestinians throwing rocks and fire bombs ? You think Bibi worries about the 'rain' of mortars and 'rockets' ? You keep speaking of the 'nuclear' option ... you are just blinded silly by your belief that it warrants a bloodbath and the destruction of the region so that this 'god' you have so much faith in will return only then ... you think JC will be slapping Bibi and his cohorts on the back with a thumbs up saying 'good job' ? You actually believes that JC condones and approves of what the zionists are doing to pave his path back for this 'second returning' ? You think JC is applauding and shouting with joy for every one that kills or be killed there ?
I mean really man ... You think JC will be saying then if that day does arrive ' I have come and thou shall sit at my right hand side for the judgement to come ' ?
YOu think Bibi will be there ? YOu think YOU will be invited to that eternal kingdom on earth ?

Name calling ? I haven't even begun to consider it yet ... and if I ever do .. it is not calling ... I stand as witness and will be testifying ... not calling names ...

~edit : elaboration
Third you should calm down - you're spouting so much obviously silly rhetoric THAT I DID NOT SAY that you are losing any credibility.  It is becoming very predictable.  Christians do not believe they need to do ANYTHING to "cause" our Lord to return.  He made it clear that no one will know when - only the Father.  And I have numerous times explained that I condemn the illegal and immoral actions sometimes taken by the Israeli government.  Yet the charge that I blindly support everything they do continues to be repeated.  Those who do so are LIARS.  I did not say such things.  You can continue to spew grandiose, condescending B.S. if you like but it really doesn't cause others to become more informed - amused, maybe - but not informed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users