Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Islamic point of view on so called Ghosts

ghost jinn

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

• Donít depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness. - Ibn Taymiyya

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

I will be posting islamic lectures, links on the topic of Jinn, Jinn possession, magic etc. .. And no we do not want to kill every non- muslim, i know there are some muslims who do but you have that in every belief system so don't start unless you're a troll....

I will also be posting some experiences a muslim exorcist had with his "patients" who were possessed by a Jinn in shaa Allaah (if Allaah wills).

Lecture on The world of Jinn by a muslim student of knowledge and exorcist himself:
The world of Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble

http://m.youtube.com...kXlP5Dmxk&app=m

#2    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

• Donít depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness. - Ibn Taymiyya

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

Website on exorcism, also watch the video on the website called sorcerers plot about the sorcerers in Saudi Arabia and the kind of things they do to get the jinn to work with them etc.:

http://www.islam-uni...m/Exorcism.html

Abu Huraira reported that a person said: Allah's Messenger, who amongst the people is most deserving of my good treatment? He said: Your mother, again your mother, again your mother, then your father, then your nearest relatives according to the order (of nearness). - Hadith - Sahih Muslim

#3    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

Now comes the real scary stuff, diaries of an exorcist. Make sure to watch in the dark, the first 4 episodes he talkes about his experiences and after that he talkes about symptoms, remedies etc. (Sorry for when he uses islamic terminology etc. wich you can't understand but this was mostly meant for a muslim audience):

Case studies of people affectes by Jinn and Black Magic - first 4 Episodes -

Diaries of an Exorcist (Episode 1)

Abu Huraira reported that a person said: Allah's Messenger, who amongst the people is most deserving of my good treatment? He said: Your mother, again your mother, again your mother, then your father, then your nearest relatives according to the order (of nearness). - Hadith - Sahih Muslim

#4    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

Diaries of an Exorcist (Episode 2)

Diaries of an Exorcist (Episode 3)

Diaries of an Exorcist (Episode 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GBapPoz9Pw

#5    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

In episode 10 he also talks about some experiences he had. I haven't watched that one yet. I gave you guys the first four if you want to watch the rest it's up to you, all the episodes can be found on youtube on this channel i think www.youtube.com/ruqyasharia

Yes the YT account has sharia in it, but don't be scared there is no cutting of hands and heads....

#6    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

Also want to say that the existence of the Jinn probably explains (almost) all the supernatural things happening like people missing wich are kidnapped by aliens? No by jinn. How the pyramids were built, supernatural strength etc.. We also have some islamic texts wich talks about a man being kidnapped by non-muslim jinn and later being freed by a muslim jinn.  Also read the Qur'an, it also talks about the jinn sometimes and that mankind and jinn were only created to worship Allaah (or God as you say) alone, pray to him alone etc., about the king and prophet solomon (sulaymaan) having jinn work for him, about the jinn group who became muslim etc.

We even have islamic scholars like ibn taymiyya who talked about jinn and their powers like morphing into human shape, jinn asking a muslim scholar not to pray 5 times a day like muslims do and they will give him everything and more strange things like jinns getting in love with humans or ruining their lives as can be seen in the above videos.

#7    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

this seems to not be based on pure data on the muslim religion but peoples point of view

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#8    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

Seems like a pile of crap, oh wait look a ghost.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#9    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

Pretty much proves religion is a demon.

#10    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

People can sit in front of a camera, tell us stories and stuff, it's all cool, but everyone has their views on this kind of thing.

Anyway, looking through the videos, it doesn't seem that different from christian exorcisms I've seen,

it's kind of short-sighted to say islam (or these exorcists) got it bang on and explains everything (pyramids?), and that djinn is the reason for abuctions? and every other supernatural/unexplainable phenomenon happening in the world. For me, it's basically how religious fanatics say.... ALIENS? no, they don't exist!! it's demons! (So they can take it out of the paranormal realm and stick into the religious/spiritual/god realm to strengthen their own beliefs or to say they're right)

Edited by Space_Jockey, 26 December 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#11    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 26 December 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

this seems to not be based on pure data on the muslim religion but peoples point of view

If you watch the first video, he clearly says that he's differentiating between what is found in islamic sources and his own experience. What he quotes from islamic sources is based on pure data and what he adds from himself is from experience as an exorcist.

#12    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 26 December 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

People can sit in front of a camera, tell us stories and stuff, it's all cool, but everyone has their views on this kind of thing.

Anyway, looking through the videos, it doesn't seem that different from christian exorcisms I've seen,

it's kind of short-sighted to say islam (or these exorcists) got it bang on and explains everything (pyramids?), and that djinn is the reason for abuctions? and every other supernatural/unexplainable phenomenon happening in the world. For me, it's basically how religious fanatics say.... ALIENS? no, they don't exist!! it's demons! (So they can take it out of the paranormal realm and stick into the religious/spiritual/god realm to strengthen their own beliefs or to say they're right)

You can have your view, i didn't say you can't have another view about it. People will always disagree on life.

I didn't say that and place the videos to strengthen my belief. I have my own reasons why i believe something to be true. If i believe in God and i believe someone claiming to be a prophet then everything what he says is unquestionable for me. So if we were to discuss the truthfullness of this all we would be talking about does God exist(to atheists), true monotheism(to christians, jews and idol worshipers etc) , what makes you believe this man is a prophet etc. And this is not the topic to do that and it has been done numerous times, so what i would advise everyone is to investigate it for themselves and look up the reasons people believe and the argument they have and the answers they have against accusations if you're convinced believe if not then don't.

I can't be talking to you about the existence of jinn if you for example only believe in the material world. So discussing belief has to go step by step.

I'm curious then how do you explain him and those who are possessed with the experiences they have? Just liars? Mental illnesses? Then how do you explain them feeling pain, getting cured by reading the Qur'an on them? How come Qur'an has affect on people who claim to be possesed. I'm not saying this to prove my religion (as i said i have my own reasons for believing) but it's something to think about.

Many Non-believers like atheists also claim to have an answer for everything wich is supernatural so we're not very different in that way.

And also people who didn't watch everything then don't judge a book by it's cover as they say. And don't judge the videos on what i say, if you don't believe then just watch as entertainment if you're interested.

#13    muslimexorcism

muslimexorcism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:07 PM

Ibn Taymiyya's essay on the Jinn

https://archive.org/...ayOnTheJinn.pdf

Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips has rendered Ibn Taymiyah's treatise, ..., from volume 19 of Majmoo' al-Fataawa (A Collection of Religious Rulings) into very readable English. This abridged and annotated translation is significant in that it is perhaps the first book available in English exclusively on the topic of spirit-possession and exorcism in Islam. Shaykh Ibn Taymiyahâs treatise provides a very clear, concise, and authentic view of this intriguing subject based on the Qurâan, the Sunnah, the interpretation and experience of the Companions of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and the early scholars of Islam. The translator has also added an appendix consisting of an article written on the subject of spirit-possession and exorcism by one of the leading contemporary scholars of Saudi Arabia confirming Ibn Taymiyah's views as both relevant and orthodox.

#14    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

What magic of Allah (pbuh) do I use for Scorpion, and Snake bites?

Posted Image
"I am Caesar and no king" - Gaius Julius Caesar
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Why The Gospels Are Myth"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=mwUZOZN-9dc <-- "Why I Think Jesus Didn't Exist"

#15    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

View Postmuslimexorcism, on 26 December 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

If you watch the first video, he clearly says that he's differentiating between what is found in islamic sources and his own experience. What he quotes from islamic sources is based on pure data and what he adds from himself is from experience as an exorcist.

*snip*

Edited by Saru, 26 December 2013 - 09:33 PM.
Removed flame

Also tagged with ghost, jinn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users