Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

We Are Headed Towards World Totalitarian Rule

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#1    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

As nations clump together like a snowball, the blurred lines between nations will fade. Eventually nations will be nothing more than territories within the ruling associations. As the great divide between the Rich & Poor expands, the likelihood of Totalitarian rule becomes more likely. As the Rich get Richer,the rich will buy more power. Loyalty to nations will diminish as loyalty to wealth becomes more important. The world is driving towards a world of Freelancers that will sell their services to the highest bidder. As the Rich get Richer, the more influence they have on nations. All this has been happening for years under the disguise of economics, free trade agreements. NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) and the European Union are completed blocks. When there are enough completed blocks in the world, they will forge together in the interest of economics. The world will not be won over by wars, the world will be won over by economics. Only 'rogue' nations that defy the economic snowball will see wars.

#2    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:04 AM

have to disagree with you there; economics is very important but national sovereignty still plays a major role. Case in point: Australia, the US, Japan and China. All have economic links that makes it imperative that we don't take aggressive action against each other but each of these countries is making their national interests perfectly clear to one another when they have disagreements: Australia v Japan (whaling), Australia / US / Japan v China (ADIZ), etc.

#3    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,147 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

And if every nation in the world is effectively one nation, that would appear to have the result of fewer wars between nations, which are after all almost invariably the result of squabbles between the leader of one countries and the leader of another, and similarly terrorism is the result of one religious or political group trying to force its will on others. Would not a One World Government prevent this happening, or at least be able to go a long way to preventing religious or political extremism from boiling over in this way? really what is loyalty to nations, but just loyalty to a largely artificial grouping that has been organised for largely political convenience under a particular Flag and set of beliefs or "principles" that the management of that country has decided to adopt as the national norm? There's really nothing natural about it. And if you really believe that loyalty to nations, under the world of Capitalism, is not purely loyalty to wealth, then well ....

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#4    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• 1,842 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostObviousman, on 28 December 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

have to disagree with you there; economics is very important but national sovereignty still plays a major role. Case in point: Australia, the US, Japan and China. All have economic links that makes it imperative that we don't take aggressive action against each other but each of these countries is making their national interests perfectly clear to one another when they have disagreements: Australia v Japan (whaling), Australia / US / Japan v China (ADIZ), etc.
I remember about 20 years ago, at a time when the Australian and French governments were protesting to the Japanese government about whaling, the Australian and Japanese governments were protesting to the French government about nuclear testing at Muroroa.

Must have made for some interesting cocktail parties at the various embassies...

And so today - I'd support Japan against China regarding this Air Defence Zone, while also supporting Chinese protests about the Japanese PM visiting that shrine.

#5    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,339 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:49 AM

POPULAR

Well, I for one welcome our new One World Government overlords.

But I do agree that the rise of technology and automation has effectively meant that multinationals can move their industries to wherever the wages and infrastructure costs are cheapest, thereby putting thousands/ millions out of work.  Level playing field from globalisation?  What an obscene joke that is.  The greedy have taken their profits, destroyed much of the middle class, and created a new world of the obscenely rich and a lot more poor and unemployed.  Anyway, we get (and probably deserve) the society that we allow to develop..

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#6    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 7,002 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

Total Totalitarian control won't happen as long as there are more than one person to fight over it.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#7    AtomicDog

AtomicDog

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

• NASA Disinfo Agent

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:39 PM

Great!  One more step towards a United Earth!

#8    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Starman

• 2,522 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 28 December 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

And if every nation in the world is effectively one nation, that would appear to have the result of fewer wars between nations, which are after all almost invariably the result of squabbles between the leader of one countries and the leader of another, and similarly terrorism is the result of one religious or political group trying to force its will on others. Would not a One World Government prevent this happening, or at least be able to go a long way to preventing religious or political extremism from boiling over in this way?

Good point, it would probably help especially with nations' conflicting claims to land and sovereignty over other countries and such.  Religious violence I'm a little more skeptical about; a one world government would likely reduce that but we have too many examples of religious people attacking each other within one country's boundaries.

"Talking about art is like dancing about architecture"
"The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time"
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
- Ziggy played guitar

#9    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 2,041 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Yes, good point Rhuairidh.. When there is only one voice, one ruling body, it would be beneficial to conflicting claims to land and sovereignty.

Question ofcourse is, do the advantages outweigh the risks? Which empire, which political union to date, has been unmoved by corruption? Look at Rome, the US, the UN, the EU.. If these are indicative in any way, and they are, we should simply not desire such a course.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Only a matter of time, unless ample safeguards are implemented to shield against such developments. Evenmore, if one has any knowledge about the present 'movers and shakers' who are promoting this 'one world government', extreme scrutiny is in order.

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Im stickin with getting legalized weed first,Then we can All stop worrying about all that Politicial crap ! And Start to Have more B.B.Q `s :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    gantonio45

gantonio45

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

What is happening is we are simply on our way to the one world government, and NWO rule that has been talked about for generations.

In recent months, I have done some research (so I wouldn't be caught by surprise when the government does take us over) and it appears to me that everything Is indeed set in motion for a new world governmental system to start taking affect or at the very least begin to make itself known, by 2016. Which I myself just put two and two together a couple days ago and said, "hey, that happens to be the year of our next election."

Now, it is my PERSONAL belief and opinion (and each and every one is entitled to their own) that everything that has been prophesized in the Bible as related to the End of Days, is coming to pass. It is commonly believed through Bible scholars that the emergence of the antichrist will fully unveil after The Great Middle East, as well as the Gog and Magog wars. If we take a look at the chaos currently happening in this area of the world right now, where do you believe we stand?

In order to allow the antichrist to gain enough power to sway the majority of the world, something cataclysmic has to occur on a global scale. This is where I believe the United States will play a key role perhaps without even fully realizing the ramifications of their actions. This is where I look at a couple things going on in the world right now. One, our current relations with Syria. As a country, we have made it known that we do not agree with their actions, but short of aiding refugees at the borders, so far we have stayed more neutral than a "world power" would be expected too. Secondly, our current relationship with Russia; which has been very rocky for as long as I have known, but still appears even more shaky as the days pass.

What makes these two world incidents so intriguing is the fact that Biblically the antichrist is believed to rise from the area known today as northern Iraq, currently dominated by Islamic religion. Interestingly, as of November 22nd of this year, a new force emerged within Syria; an Islamist force known as the Islamic Front.

How does Russia factor in? Well, given their current strained relations with us, as well as our current strained relations with the country of Egypt; all signs biblically point to Russia aiding in the initial destruction of Israel, giving their aid to Egypt. Is it not a coincidence that both countries (Egypt & Russia) have strained relations with us right now? And what country would be most likely to come to the aid of Israel following an attack from the Middle East Nations of Egypt, Iraq, Syria, etc? That country would be the United States of America. Hmm. This makes us an instant target for Russia because of our choice in assisting Israel.

I believe that within the next three years, our own economy is going to be down in such a manner that we will barely be able to assist Israel in this fight. In the mean time, the antichrist begins to come to power due to a global economic collapse. He is the one that begins to show all nations how to rebound from these wars (only he is actually creating more wars) and ultimately the United States will have to agree to go along with his plan. At that point, it would be the only way to manage our debt.

These are just some thoughts, and I know they aren't the most concise. I promise that as soon as I compile enough data, I'll write out fully what I believe is happening, and why 2016 is such an important year for all this.

#12    MonkeyLove

MonkeyLove

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

Control of the financial elite in the global economy has been going on for decades. Also, various groups of the same compete and work with each other.

The catch is that the bulk of the wealth of the global economy consists of numbers in hard drives, and those numbers have value only as long as more oil and various resources are used to increase production and meet growing demand from a global middle class.

That brings in the next two catches: peak oil and global warming. These two predicaments will make a debt crisis look like a walk in the park.

#13    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,147 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:02 AM

View PostMonkeyLove, on 29 December 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

That brings in the next two catches: peak oil and global warming. These two predicaments will make a debt crisis look like a walk in the park.
well, if the Elite are taken by surprise by that, surely they're too stupid to rule the world, so it wouldn't be too difficult to overthrow them.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#14    MonkeyLove

MonkeyLove

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

But the same predicaments will also take most by surprise.

#15    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,304 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

View PostMonkeyLove, on 30 December 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

But the same predicaments will also take most by surprise.

But they're both well known. The canary in the coal mine is dead. Expired, long ago.

Or are you just saying that 'most' people are too dense to heed the warning?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users