Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

clear alien artifact on mars

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1    outoftheworld

outoftheworld

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

okay usually i ignore threads about rocks on mars and moon but this is different

this is not a rock it is clear as daylight that this is an artificial object

like an antena or something i do not know

it hasnt fallen off the rover either, or the tracks would be next to it

i think this may be the holy grail

here is the image if you click it, an enlarged version comes up

Posted Image

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

What is the source for this "Mars" photo?  Would like to know if it's authentic first ....

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

Thank you , i've ben saying this in numerous other postings and a very few keep arguing to be nothing but a rock shaped by the wind. Nasa's refusal to investigate closer this potential artefact was infuriating me to the point i stopped believing in the sole points of the mission  :(

Edited by qxcontinuum, 29 December 2013 - 07:27 AM.

#4    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:35 AM

View Postoutoftheworld, on 29 December 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

okay usually i ignore threads about rocks on mars and moon but this is different

So where is this artificial thing?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#5    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

It is accepted as truth that ventifacts exist commonly on Earth and Mars.   There is no definite proof that alien artifacts exist... on Earth, let alone Mars.

" Where does yesterday go to? Where does tomorrow come from? Is not the universe the proginetor of space and time? "
                                                                        **Time-machine Universe**
                                                            http://www.unexplain...howtopic=286269

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,565 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

Could it be part of the rover?

#7    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:48 AM

Questions that need to be asked first:

Is this actually Mars? Or a photo from Death Valley run through a filter?

If its indeed Mars, where specifically, if this came from a legitimate source its reasonable to expect that coordinates were provided.

Did this come from a legitimate source? And by that, I mean at the very least not one of those woo sites that post every amateur Adobe AfterEffects UFO.

All of these must be taken into consideration before any solid conclusion to the said photo can be made.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#8    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

This is an image of mars from the official nasa website, it was in the papers in February of this year as nothing more than a rock formation. Summit to do with wind blowing against the rock not my strong suit :-(

http://tinyurl.com/ne25jlw

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#9    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,565 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

I thought he was talking about the thing at the bottom which looks more like an antenna

#10    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,298 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

It's an interesting looking rock inclusion, granted - but it's just a lump of harder rock in softer sedimentary rock.  The sandblasting winds erode the sandstone away leaving that fragment precariously poised until the supporting material eventually lets it fall.

Page here from JPL, also a PDF about 'ventifacts'..

I think a 'clear alien artifact' would look a tad more impressive than a slightly shiny bit of meteor, but maybe I just have ridiculously high standards..  Try a Google search on 'ventifacts' for some earthly examples.

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,095 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

View Postoutoftheworld, on 29 December 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

Yeh been posted a few times, and as per Chrlzs, its natural. (And of course as per NASA themselves!!). You need to remember, Mars has been dead longer than it was alive, so to speak, there is a chance microbes may have started life but no chance life, like us for example, or even similar, ever developed.. so if we 'ever' find evidence of past/present life on Mars, it will be microscopic and certainly unable to construct anything.

Of course this isnt to say that other races from other planets haven't been there, built bases, and left artefacts :lol: bwahaha

Posted Image

Just kidding about other races from other planets!

Edited by seeder, 29 December 2013 - 09:02 AM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#12    sards

sards

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 257 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:21 AM

I see the head of an outdoor type tap. Maybe some pipes below the sand

#13    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

View Postsards, on 29 December 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

When i look at a photo of my hallway i see a face resembling Jesus Christ in the wall. Doesn't mean Jesus is trapped in a wall in UK. Our eyes are unreliable in the end i see a Martian rock  eroded away by the ravages of time....and nothing more.  

:-)

Posted Image

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,095 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

View Postsards, on 29 December 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

Keep staring and thinking and your mind will make into many other things too, its what our minds DO...to try make sense of the world

Posted Image

And remember that NASA, like the rest of us, ARE LOOKING for any signs of life even though it will the next rover in 2020 that will do that explicitly

NASA's Next Mars Rover Will Search for Signs of Life
http://www.space.com...life-signs.html

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#15    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

I never understand why people think NASA would hide evidence of life, i mean isent that one of the reasons there out there. Wouldn't hurt there funding if they did find something also lo.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users