Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral Projection

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    we all live the thug life

we all live the thug life

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

• Im rad, your rad, lets hug!!! dammit

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

So I have been progressively getting more of my conscience out of my body each night, and the other night I had a tall dark mass shadow at my doorway and it scared the crap out of me and I went back to my body. I just need tips on how to overcome the black mass in my room and getting out of my body fully and any other information I need to know thanks!

Robert Smith is my personal jesus

#2    sam_comm

sam_comm

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

To be honest I do not know. I've never experienced such a thing and I am not conviced it's entirely possible. Seems difficult to ruled out the possiblity that Astral projections, especially at night, is actually a kind of conscious dream.

In all cases, I tried to find some informations for you, here are two links I found to be stuffed with informations on this subject:

http://themindunleas...periencing.html

http://uk.iacworld.o...-for-beginners/

Some books:

Journey Out Of The Body by Robert Monroe

Astral projection and Psychic Empowerment: Techniques for mastering the out-of-body experience by Joe Slate

Leaving The Body by Dr Scott Rogo

Far Journeys by Robert Monroe

I do not know about the quality or the ''effectivness'' of these books on Astral projection but these writters are considered 'experts' on this field of research.

Edited by sam_comm, 30 December 2013 - 06:46 AM.

#3    Astral Seeker

Astral Seeker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

In another perspective I read that all those accounts of people performing OBEs and seeing dark figures would tend to prove that in the astral there are some spirits/beings who dont want us to be able to AP (because AP = freedom of thoughts and allow to find the truth), hence all the poisons in food to keep us prisonners

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users