Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

China ?

china world war war usa

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Poll: Chance of China making first strike in any way? (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Might China make first strike on ( Any for now ) country?

1. Yes (4 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. No (13 votes [54.17%])

Percentage of vote: 54.17%

3. 50~50 (5 votes [20.83%])

Percentage of vote: 20.83%

4. I will start digging?! (2 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

Hey all!

Many of you know about infowars and the guy behind it... i dont like either of those 2.. but i did a read about China based article.
The article is...

“to deepen preparations for potential conflict to ensure that the troops are ready if called upon not only to fight, but to win.”

We have all seen the new bomber they made capable of carrying nuclear payload. First i would like to say that in my opinion enemy is never to be underestimated. China might not be technologically advanced as US, but like Russia they have alot of manpower. Actually they have a frightening number of soldiers.. based on wiki.

I would like to know your opinons on this ... Will China actually make the first strike?

I once said to my friend that right now US are very weak due to economy and corruption issues.. ( maybe that is why they are spying so much, they cant do anything else except prepare ) and there is a time window of possible attack ( when we talked i was talking about Russians ) of any of US enemies, silent enemies..

So due to massive Chinese military build up i think something is happening in silent way... If this is right

China has becoming increasingly irate over the United States’ growing presence in the East China Sea and recently retaliated by sailing a surveillance ship through Hawaiian waters for the very first time in an unprecedented and provocative move.

...is China feeling threatened or overpowered?

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#2    third_eye

third_eye

¤_Ě M ă Ġ î ń Ć Ř Ī ü Ş_ ¤

• 12,245 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

~ uhmmmm nope ~

Just preparing for the Lunar New Year ~

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#3    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

Global fireworks display ahahahaha...

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#4    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

China has also corruption issues, doesn't make them weak and they have more serious concerns with Vietnam and the South China Sea and Japan rather than the US

#5    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 4,606 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

I would say there is at least a chance they could get involved with some of the more... politically viable countries in the area.  Not too up to speed on their relations with any of them though.

#6    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

They seem to be achieving most of what they desire quite readily without using military force so no, I don't see an advantage for them, to start a war with anyone.  They might STUMBLE into a conflict if they aren't careful though.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#7    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

I would say there is a chance China would make a first strike.  Not necessarily directly against the US, however possibly against Japan or another US protectorate which would then obligate the US to step into the conflict.  China's goverment does not necessarily act in harmony and one overly powerful rogue element could get things going.   Anyone that doesn't realize this lives in a happy bubble.

Edited by OverSword, 30 December 2013 - 06:43 PM.

#8    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 4,166 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

Has China ever started a conflict ?.They are the guys who sit behind the scenes and supply the equipment.They were dragged into the Korean War because Nth Korea was losing and had to have back up,but they (the Chinese) didn't start it.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#9    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 30 December 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Has China ever started a conflict ?.They are the guys who sit behind the scenes and supply the equipment.They were dragged into the Korean War because Nth Korea was losing and had to have back up,but they (the Chinese) didn't start it.
Can it truly be said that the Chinese government in the 1950's is the same today?

#10    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,926 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

What economic interest would China gain from attacking another nation other than isolating itself from the rest of the world and creating civil unrest back home?  It would make zero logical sense for China to commit such an act.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#11    Jyre Cayce

Jyre Cayce

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

No war, China already owns america and is poisoning us slowly, hell why does China need to go to war with anyone, they can just kill off economies with their poisonous merchandise.

Edited by Jyre Cayce, 30 December 2013 - 10:32 PM.

#12    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 4,166 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostOverSword, on 30 December 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Can it truly be said that the Chinese government in the 1950's is the same today?
  Hiya, I guess the Chinese have mellowed a little since then,they had this Mau-Tse-Tung guy and his little red book,The Brits had the Yangtzee incident where a Brit Destroyer was trapped for a while up the Yellow river.They had a lot of trouble with Formosa (now Taiwan),You can now visit as a tourist which was out of the question those days.The Chinese have a very bad habit,its called PATIENCE,they are prepared to sit around and wait things out until they get what they want even if it takes a 100 years.

#13    third_eye

third_eye

• 12,245 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 30 December 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

Hiya, I guess the Chinese have mellowed a little since then,they had this Mau-Tse-Tung guy and his little red book,The Brits had the Yangtzee incident where a Brit Destroyer was trapped for a while up the Yellow river.They had a lot of trouble with Formosa (now Taiwan),You can now visit as a tourist which was out of the question those days.The Chinese have a very bad habit,its called PATIENCE,they are prepared to sit around and wait things out until they get what they want even if it takes a 100 years.

WHatever happened to patience being a 'virtue' spud me mackem ?

:)

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
~

#14    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 4,166 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 30 December 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

WHatever happened to patience being a 'virtue' spud me mackem ?

:)
Patience is a Virtue seldom found in Men,never in Women, (but that's off this thread).
The Chinese waited until we gave them back Hong Kong after our 100 year lease,and now its one of the richest cities on the planet. Confucius say :- Man who sleep in valley, never see sunrise.?

#15    third_eye

third_eye

• 12,245 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Keeping one to ones word binds them to honor and requires them to remain honorable in the most honorable way possible ~ even the most despicable bandit may be bound by his oath of honor ...

Sadly more than most understands not the nature of honor anymore ...

~

Also tagged with china, world war, war, usa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users