Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

China ?

china world war war usa

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Poll: Chance of China making first strike in any way? (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Might China make first strike on ( Any for now ) country?

1. Yes (4 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. No (13 votes [54.17%])

Percentage of vote: 54.17%

3. 50~50 (5 votes [20.83%])

Percentage of vote: 20.83%

4. I will start digging?! (2 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#46    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 02 January 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:

The real question is, how will China's neighbors will respond?
Respond to what?  A Chinese attack on a few unimportant islands -- they will tut and sit on their hands, and begin building their army.  I suspect even the States would refrain from anything more than sending more -- lots more troops -- troops to Okinawa, but now with Japanese welcome.  That the Chinese would do so to gain so little and lose so much would be beyond my understand.

#47    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

Very interesting opinions but for my mind very old school...

We live in modern times maybe you folks are unaware but there already are wars... Cyber wars with many countries involved.
Soon this will not be about money, economics, resourses... based on human nature it will be for power. Yes they do control pretty much everything in trades, but when one becomes too powerfull he might loose it... examples were all other wars, some were fought from pure non/sense.
Even the article ( again i dont like the website at all ) gave an insight that Chinese are more and more worried about military build up right there in their backyard.
Again there is human nature... they will break under pressure.. if pushed to that point, which US is doing covertly.

How does that saying goes ~ Dont be affraid of the dog that barks, be affraid of that one who is silent.~.

Anyway i just wanted to see what people think. No war has ever started with direct attack or declaration of war... Always via some conspiracy which led others to war by choosing sides.

Oh and i Wish all of you good people of UM much love, health and prosperity in 2014!

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#48    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,394 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:55 AM

China won't start no war.they mind there own bees wax.they don't want to bud in to the worlds problems.
America needs to start doing this.why do we have to police the world its a shame America does this

#49    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

Contentment of the populace isn't exactly high due to living conditions. They've got enough problems of their own, although that hasn't stopped countries like the US. I just don't see this happening.

Edited by Orcseeker, 10 January 2014 - 08:17 PM.

#50    TheSpoon

TheSpoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

China owns 8% of our debt, our own government owns about 32% while individual investors, corporations and other foreign governments own about 60%. China would not be in a good situation if they provoked the u.s.a now. Kinda stupid this is even being discussed, I find it infuriating that we as a species are even contemplating war, something nowadays that brings the automatic rifle's intentions to a unfathomable level. Combine the fact we are in a phase of de-evolution, I have no hope.

#51    andy4

andy4

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power, there will be peace.

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

View PostTheSpoon, on 10 January 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:

China owns 8% of our debt, our own government owns about 32% while individual investors, corporations and other foreign governments own about 60%. China would not be in a good situation if they provoked the u.s.a now. Kinda stupid this is even being discussed, I find it infuriating that we as a species are even contemplating war, something nowadays that brings the automatic rifle's intentions to a unfathomable level. Combine the fact we are in a phase of de-evolution, I have no hope.

But dropping bombs spreads peace throughout the world, don't you know that?

We are de evolving, and instead of learning how to get along, the problem seems to only be getting worse. Wars are useless, and it's a shame people have to die from them.

Love your brother as yourself, because you know what? He IS yourself, literally.- Bill Hicks

Dream argument

#52    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,688 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

I think china might start a "war" as in like an aggressive act toward a neighboring country. The U.S has none thing to worry about and I don't believe china would do a all out war anytime soon.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#53    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

Many thanks for opinions! Just wanted to see what people think. With all in i see there is a very puny chance of less than 1 per cent that they will start any war.

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

Also tagged with china, world war, war, usa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users