Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How Do You "See"

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    soulseeker

soulseeker

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

• All things are possible and impossible...science can prove how... but not why...

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

For those on here who claim psychic skills. What are your gifts and how do you receive your information.?

ME: Psychometric... I can read objects/locations : when I am in a place or holding an object  I will either hear or receive images visually of another time associated with the object or place. This information is either receiver through hearing conversations to seeing(not so much with my eyes but my mind/like a daydream). I can also predict the weather in my region (3 yearsx4 seasons w/ 100% accuracy).

I have practiced psychic readings on here with pretty good results but the images feelings and sounds I receive come so jumbled and fast that it quickly becomes exhausting.

Empathy : I don't like this gift...my entire mood can be affected simply because the mood of some one or someplace. This hits me in the middle of my stomach (pit of the stomach) If I look into your eyes Its like I know you somehow I know what sports someone might like or if their parents are living etc. because of this I do NOT like to look people in the eye it sometimes works badly as it makes me seem shifty but it save me a lot of confusion and unwanted emotion.

To my skeptic friends I ask one favor ...if you want to post  a different opinion I welcome it. If you act like an a** I will inform you thusly. I am a kind person who does my best to respect the beliefs of others and hope that in response to this topic you can do the same. :yes:

I would like to bring attention to the newest member of the endangered species list: Common Sense.

#2    third_eye

third_eye

¤_̀ M ă Ġ î ń Æ Ř Ī ü Ş_ ¤

• 7,314 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:11 AM

Ahhhh if I only knew ~ this much though I do know ... it is when I know or think that I know how or when is when I am most certainly wrong ....

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#3    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

I am not psychic. I just want to point that out first
having said that there are many many instances where I know things
I just know them. I don't know how I know them or by what process I come to knowing them, it's like information that I just know the way I know my name when asked.
I have always been this way.

#4    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 155 posts

• Don't judge a book by it's cover....same goes for people!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

I don't call it a gift or ability, because I believe we all have this '' knowing '' within us. Just some of us have been listening more then others. With listening comes the use of it. We use it for everyday life around us, weather it's to help others or yourself.

Using the senses we was born with, and one more sense, connection to our minds.

Best way I can explain. Just '' knowing ''!

~Char~

#5    Nighthawk9653

Nighthawk9653

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

• Remember what peace there may be in Silence.

Transit umbra, lux permanet

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

Maybe precognition. I randomly get flashes or pictures in my mind that either take seconds or hours to come true. Or sometimes 'daydreams' but I see the exact thing later on, so maybe they aren't just daydreams?

I also have an overall feeling of 'knowing'. I believe it is called Clairsentience. It's kind of hard for me to describe, but it's like telling the future with an overall feeling in the body. But it's not exactly 'telling', it's like feeling the future, or what's gunna happen.

There are a few others, but I'm unsure of them, so I don't really want to share them.

Two possibilities exist: Either we are all alone in the universe or we are not.
                                Both are equally terrifying.  -Arthur C. Clark

“Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart, and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.”
-Testy McTesterson

#6    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

Spend alot of time meditating.. This will open your eye Laying down trying to visualise spirits change your energy positive, start of by using your hands try and feel the energy bring it up from your core.. Keep its still and create your own positive energy you should be able to feel it between your hands.. When your gd put your energy in your head all positive energy helps.. Don't take drugs and don't drink alcohol to often..and you may get there..

Start of picturing yourself so that the spirit knows it you if you connect you will get images back

#7    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostJGirl, on 31 December 2013 - 05:21 AM, said:

I just know them. I don't know how I know them or by what process I come to knowing them, it's like information that I just know the way I know my name when asked.
what kind of things do you know.. I knew that the sun burnt at the same heat as the earths core but its only just been found out

#8    sweetdove

sweetdove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

My "knowings" come to me as thoughts or visions..sometimes just emotions. Depending on who im reading and what im trying to find out.
-sweet dove

#9    guyver008

guyver008

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

i sometimes predict things and i get strong feelings i know something bad will happen i just don't know what it will be i also smell things as odd as that sounds and im very sensitive to peoples moods sorry i cant explain better im new to all this

#10    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

View PostAnton25, on 31 December 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

what kind of things do you know.. I knew that the sun burnt at the same heat as the earths core but its only just been found out
not stuff like that
i know things about people and situations that i have no prior information on.

#11    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 349 posts

• What is the more fun, inviting a wolf to dinner or having a tiger by it's tail ?

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

I get flooded with a lot of feelings and thoughts which I then have to sort out what they mean. Hypothetical events which seem to play out [these didn't even exist a day before in most cases] most of which I am unfamiliar with and seem to have no direct outside source, like remote viewing. Usually this happens when I am alone, but it can also play out when I am with others. This isn't in my own head, anybody in the same room with me can tell what the etherial message is without my telling or making suggestive remarks.  There have been no visible and photographable manifestations; but the etherial dialog are detailed and distinct. They speak not only to me but also to anybody else around me too right out of thin air. No draperies or hidden fraudulence.

At first I wasn't aware they could see that too, then people started asking me about these things going on around me which I never even mentioned because I was a bit afraid they would think I was just getting freaky and distracted, looking at thin air like there was something going on there. They just somehow knew some of what the etherial activity was in detail and wanted clarification about what had happened, it just got so intense they wanted to know what is going on. It finally comes right down to 'truth or dare'  and trying to get me to open up and talk about that.  I have been so flooded by this etherial input for years now it has been difficult for me to sort the etherial information out and set it apart from what goes on in manifested physical actuality. It all blends together somehow, not that it has been a problem, a bit perplexing though to observers who assume that I have a great deal of contact with other people whom I must talk a great deal with. But not so, my door rarely opens for anybody. I don't make telephone calls, I just say it is the etherial information that I gather. Other people who know me are not in on this, they don't know how I get these etherial visitations or why... but they have seen it too, happening and centering around me.

I know people can become critical of such stories without evidence, but I will just say there is none except people who have nothing to gain [who I have only vaguely met and also they don't know much about me] saying what they have experienced with etherial visitation going on around me.  I have to keep to myself a lot because people don't want their home to be haunted after my presence there, and I can't say that I blame them. No telekinetic activity thank you, or the property manager will not like that.  I have tried a simple test to see if EVP would come through from the etherial level with my stereo FM tape deck, no.... they could care less.

Edited by spacelizard667, 18 January 2014 - 04:26 AM.

#12    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,267 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

I work with guides & helpers, sometimes they give me information, sometimes I'll get a visual in my mind, like a photo or short video, sometimes I get information from a person by entraining with their energy, it comes in all sorts of ways. psychometrics, remote viewing, intuition, thoughts just popping into my head out of no where. It's taken me years to sort it all out, organize it, and manage it. What I find most intriguing is when I'm taking someone through an energy exercise, having them take in energy thoughout their body and chakras, I can feel in my body exactly where the energy is in their body. Has anyone else had this experience? A couple of times I've actually heard a loud snap or click when someone really "got" what I was saying. I have no explanations for any of this, except that I think it's genetic, because my kids & grandkids, nieces & nephews, seem to have some of the same abilities.

#13    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,841 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

View PostJGirl, on 31 December 2013 - 05:21 AM, said:

I've always been a little bit that way too.   My Mom was downright spooky  that way.    She used to say the same thing  lol  "i just know" and she did!
I'm not psychic either.. i guess...  but i've always seemed to be super intuitive. It manifests in silly ways sometimes.. like if i'm watching a movie  i can  very often predict what someone is going to say next ....   weird stuff like that.  

*  songs and music too... i can often predict where a melody will go next  ... or when a musical phrase will end ...  it's like a mathematical logic that i can predict.

Edited by lightly, 20 January 2014 - 03:45 AM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#14    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

View Postlightly, on 20 January 2014 - 03:41 AM, said:

I've always been a little bit that way too.   My Mom was downright spooky  that way.    She used to say the same thing  lol  "i just know" and she did!
I'm not psychic either.. i guess...  but i've always seemed to be super intuitive. It manifests in silly ways sometimes.. like if i'm watching a movie  i can  very often predict what someone is going to say next ....   weird stuff like that.  

*  songs and music too... i can often predict where a melody will go next  ... or when a musical phrase will end ...  it's like a mathematical logic that i can predict.
i often know what someone is going to say next in a conversation, and that also goes for movies too. it's hard for me to watch a movie because i know the plot immediately most times. it's funny what you say about music, because i find i can do that too lol
i know the trivial things like who is calling when the phone rings, i know when someone is going to visit me, i know when i'm going to get a text message before it happens, i know i have mail in my box before i go down to look etc
but it's more than that. i read photographs and faces, i'm a whiz at body language and i often can tell how someone is feeling without them giving any indication. i find it hard to stand in a crowd or a line because i feel all that residual stuff all at once. at one point this made me a recluse of sorts. i barely ever left the house because it was overwhelming.

Edited by JGirl, 23 January 2014 - 09:12 PM.

#15    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,841 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

You seem to  "know"  more stuff than i do .. but we have a Lot of similar experiences!       I too went thru a time where i mostly  stayed away from people .. and felt sort of panicky in public .   (doesn't really bother me much anymore .. but people  still exhaust me!  lol )  

I'll bet you've had your share of deja vu experiences too..( i don't get those as much as when i was younger ) Time seems a little leaky to me sometimes.. you too i bet ;

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users