Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

So our First Contact is with guys looking...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,345 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:49 AM

I really don't like the depictions of all the alleged aliens allegedly encountered by...contactees.

None of them looks likable at all. Not even human-looking ones. And there are scientists and scholars beginning to suspect that only the meanest SOBs survive through interstellar civilizations.

Well, I gotta confess. Recently I got addicted a few specific sites like Kotaku, io9, and Cracked. And I quickly realized that the opinions on aliens presented on those sites don't fit with UM mentality very well.

And I found this awesome artist.

http://kotaku.com/ha...eror-1491945306

Probably not a happy encounter for a non-believer like me. Probably I would end up being one of those suckers who carry those damn 'flashlights' and good-for-nothing vests just to pay the bills and glorify the almost-dead Emperor. :D

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users