Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The werewolf demon of London

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: sxc.hu</strong>
Image credit: sxc.hu
Ritoban Mukherjee: The only reason stories of werewolves don't seem credible to me is that they tend to be very ancient ones, dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries. These cases can be denied considering the superstitious nature of the people in those days and the backwardness of science. But today I have, after a lot of tireless research, found out a very convincing account of a true werewolf, as recent as 1983, that was investigated by famous demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren. Moreover, this isn't just a case of lycanthropy, but of demonic possession as well. Curious? Here I present you the hair-raising account of the true Werewolf Demon of London, one of the most intriguing investigations of the Warrens.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    fenrislupa

fenrislupa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

You want to read about dozens of current accounts of werewolves or dogmen?

Look up an author named Linda S. Godfrey.

She has a handful of books and is the foremost authority on the subject.

#3    PrincePetropia

PrincePetropia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:12 AM

Hi Admin. I am Ritoban Mukherjee,the columnist. This column article has been already posted on Unexplained Mysteries here: http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=257002 . The same article has been posted twice. I had sent a recent article on S.S. Ourang Medan for publishing on my column, not this one, which has earlier been sent by me. I appreciate your replacing this post with my new one.

Hi, I am Prince Petropia- the owner of an exciting paranormal and occult blog named All About Occult. My blog All About Occult is "A paranormal blog about mysterious Urban Legends, Parapsychology, Occult Religions and the most Haunted Locations to send shivers down your spine." Visit All About Occult right now here: http://allaboutoccult.com/

#4    debraregypt

debraregypt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Aristotle

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

I never seemed to get into this idea of dog-men and man-wolfs.. but lately it's really starting to interest me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users