Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mysterious Aztec human & dog sacrifice skulls

aztec human sacrifice skull dog subway

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Parsec

Parsec

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Archaeologists announced Tuesday that excavations for a Mexico City subway extension have turned up what appears to be an unusual Aztec offering: a dog's skull with holes that indicate it was displayed on a ritual skull rack normally reserved for human sacrifice victims.

Excavators also found a woman's skull and two men's skulls with similar perforations around the temple, which allowed them to be mounted on a public display rack known as a tzompantli.

The find dates to between 1350 and 1521 and is the first time a dog's skull has been found along with a skull rack, according to Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History.

http://www.dailymail...ity-subway.html

I'd say defintely a werewolf. No doubt about it. Decisive proof or their existence.

(Ahahahah, we'll see who'll fall for it!)

On a serious note: I'm not too expert in mexican zoology, but in the article they say that Aztecs had small dogs. They don't specify the size of this dog's skull, but it would be interesting to know it.
What if it was a big dog? Could it mean a contact with northern tribes/civilizations?
This could maybe explain also why there's a female skull too.

#2    Xynoplas

Xynoplas

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

Chupacabra without doubt.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” -The Buddha

http://bugsinspace.wordpress.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users